TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 14, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just saw your post Miz. I said about the same thing in the other thread. :-)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree about Alec. There is no other reasonable explanation for him quitting like that. He already knew he was the target not Peter.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Not to worry Jimmer, great minds think alike.

e thought it would make him a hero to "let" peter win pov.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
On the feeds last night Peter and Alec affirmed to each other that they are the only two people who know how to play the game and they are wonderful. Okay.....

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think that Emmett set Jillian to be the bad guy by talking her into going back on her word to Topaz and Alec? Emmett showed his true colors when he was so disappointed that Tom wasn't coming back in the house. If I was Jillian that would of been a big red flag for me.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I agree Chitchat. He's been doing that all along. She's the fall guy.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I think Jillian said as soon as the HOH was over that she wasn't sticking to the deal.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Have not comp was to bathe your partner until you wore out the soap enough to get a key out. Andrew and Talla lost and are have nots. Talla was freaking out. They have to literally serve E, J & P. They are not allowed to even get their own drinks. The HN must do that. They also have to get up an hour earlier than the others and are forced to watch a 10 min. video of Emmett and Jillian making out daily.

Jillian told Peter that he and Talla are going up. If he wins veto, Andrew will be backdoored. Emmett really does not like Talla and has been saying nasty things about her.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Emmett and Jillian changed their minds so many times last night but I think the final decision for last night was to put up Andrew and Peter. This makes the most sense for them. They should leave off the block the person least likely to win the veto (Talla) so Emmett is in less danger of going up. Of course I wouldn't mind Talla winning POV and upsetting this logical plan.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Are the nominations going on right now?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think so and POV too. We won't be getting any feeds all day.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Jillian & Emmett finally realized that the best person to take to final 3 is Talla..duh!! J is going to tell Talla that she will not put her up if if she promises not to use the veto if she (on the small chance) wins it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just got caught up on shows and feeds and while Jillian/Emmett were playing a good game, they may as well say goodbye with their plan to backdoor Andrew.

Peter is the guy they need to backdoor, not Andrew. What in the world are they thinking? Whose idea was it to get rid of Andrew...Emmett's or Jillian's? Or...has it changed again?

I like them, but this is a bonehead move, especially with someone coming back next week.

They are handing this game to Peter.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
i believe the last word on who was going home last night was Peter. Jillian said we need to stick to our word of the final 4 with talla and andrew.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
With Emmett as Co-HOH Jillian went back and forth. Nothing is in stone if neither Peter or Andrew wins the POV.

Go to 5:37 pm for their long discussion.
http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back. Looks like Andrew won the POV.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Andrew won $ too. Guess Peter will be evicted.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew won $10,000 shopping spree at The Brick. (For our U.S. or international friends here, it is a furniture store.)

It does seem like they are going to evict Peter from their talks last night.

I do sort of feel sorry for Andrew and TAlla having to watch 10 minutes worth of Jillian and Emmett making out first thing each morning.

I am so tired of Jillian's complaining over everything yet she has this holier than thou attitude and hasn't really had to struggle or have to do anything that bad in the house. I cannot wait of the day her and Emmett are nommed and it is coming soon with only so few HG's left.

Hey, does anyone know what day this show is suppoed to end on?

Alib

07-15-2000

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
The contest on Slice for a trip to the finale states that the winner must be available from April 30 to May 4 so I'm guessing that the last show is likely on Thursday, May 2nd

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Alib.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Apparently Peter did something that got him DQ'd from the POV, so he is really pissed off.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't know that. I know Emmett got DQ'd from the POV according to Jokers but didn't realize Peter did too. I wonder what they did wrong?

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I am watching BB After Dark and I thought they were talking about Peter, but maybe it was Emmett.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Gross, Talla has her barefeet on the countertop.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
It was Emmett who was DQ'd, I was wrong.