TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 11, 2013 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Veto Ceremony is today

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Feeds are blocked many hours Thur to Sun, during competitions, after competitions, for tasks, twists and punishments too. Maybe everyone will be given a chance to hunt for that Veto in the backyard before the Veto ceremony. Feeds will be down all day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Cricket, and everyone for the updates.

Hwest, It's unfortunate that those are the main times that I can actually watch the feeds. So, when they're down, I start losing interest and forget to check to see if they're up!

This does make me appreciate the US feeds, though! At least with them, we can gauge approximate times when they're down. On BBCA, their downtime seems so random.

Because of this, I don't really care much who wins, I haven't had enough time to get to know them!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Feeds are blocked pretty much every time anything at all happens in the house that will be shown on the TV show. And then for another 8-10 hours in case they discuss anything that happened.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Just read the POV ceremony happened and Topaz is on the block with Alec.

This concerns me: Emmett is okay with voting Topaz out this week instead of Alec.

Yesterday I was wondering if there was a 'boys club' alliance or if Emmet was truly with Jillian. Not so sure if he doesn't vote Alec out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cricket...I think Emmett will be convinced to not as he would lose Topaz and Gary's vote if he got Jillian to vote out Topaz. He wants their votes so he will get rid of Alec to avenge GAry; Alec was the swing vote to get rid of GAry. All Alec had to was vote out AJ to keep Topaz and Gary happy.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I also read that last night Peter had a task to convince the HG's Tom was returning which he succeeded with so they won the dinner and drinks they are getting tonight.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They got vodka with their lobster dinner and Andrew divided it all up equally.

Everyone gets a fairly large wine glass over half full of straight vodka. Id guess probably 10-12 ounces, which is quite a lot if they drink it fast.

Andrew mentions to Alec and Emmett that it is a lot more than Talla had the last time, when she got seriously drunk.

Talla overheard this comment and starts ranting about how she was not going to overdrink, and she had to live with having embarassed herself on TV.

She storms off, saying that she is not having dinner with them. (Earlier she mentioned how she was dressing up for their "special dinner")

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket...I think Emmett will be convinced to not as he would lose Topaz and Gary's vote if he got Jillian to vote out Topaz. He wants their votes so he will get rid of Alec to avenge GAry; Alec was the swing vote to get rid of GAry. All Alec had to was vote out AJ to keep Topaz and Gary happy.

Ahhh, thanks, Mizinvancouver. I wasn't aware of this. Good to know.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hmm now they are saying its 3.5 shots each, I guess the glasses are smaller than I thought.

Also looks like Andrew totally over-cooked the lobsters.

Oh and Alec did vote out AJ, Topaz wanted him to vote out Andrew

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Alec, Andrew, Topaz, Talla around table...Jillian also.
Conversation starts and then the next thing ya know, Talla and
Topaz begin a 'cross conversation' totally different topic.
Right over the general conversation. So rude. It's like they were
bored with the original conversation so started another one...across
the table, yet! Don't do that, kids. Original conversation
continues and Talla just talks louder. Bad manners!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cricket....Flagg is right. Sorry I meant to say Alec should have voted Andrew out like Topaz wanted. If Emmett gets Jillian to vote out Topaz then they will lose 2 votes; Gary and Topaz.

Wavewatcher....I can't stand it when people do that too! I know ADULTS who do that! So RUDE!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wave, I actually have to mute the sound on the feeds when that happens. Which happens a lot, and I blame Talla.

I want to like her, but she doesn't shut up for a minute, and she talks 1000 miles an hour! During the first couple of weeks of any BB, I find the 'cross talk' very annoying, but I get through it because I know eventually there won't be that many people in the house.

So, I thought that when some houseguests got evicted that the 'cross talk' would subside, but not with Talla in the house. Extremely annoying!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the updates everyone. I am totally skeeved out by Alec based on what is showing on TV. There is something very odd about his diary room monologues. He seems very removed.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm skeeved out by Alec too, Jasper.

My nickname for Emmett is "Debbie Downer" (from the SNL skit). I cringe when he comes on screen.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Peter has a lot of nerve saying that Talla has done nothing in this game. Peter has done less than Talla. At least Talla is somewhat entertaining. I don't care for any of the guys. Emmett and Peter are just blah, and Gary is a know it all. Alec, well what can I say about this jerk, oh ya he's a real jerk.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Emmit always sounds like he is reading directly off a telepromptor, perhaps he is. Robotlike "Big Brother wanted some people to dress up in funny costumes." very flat affectation.

Talla has come in second on quite a few HOHs at this point. Peter can say all he wants that he threw them. All he has done is pair up with Alec and sit around eating nuggets and flicking his elastic. You mentionned Gary, is he back or did you mean Andrew?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I meant Andrew Jasper.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Peter is definitely not the mastermind he (and BBCanada) wants us to think he is. Besides Liza (who he thinks prefers him to Tom) and Alec he hasn't had very much interaction with anyone else in the house. He pretty much sits by himself most of the day. If Alec leaves I don't think he'll pair up with Topaz. I think he'll try to side with Jillian/Emmet. He's a strange duck. Don't care for Alec on many levels. Emmett can be very "preachy" and self righteous. Who's left?

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
About Peter...I know that V stands for Veto but what does the
S stand for...: ? Sorry I'm on the wrong thread.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Saved?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Want Alec to go but admire him for trying hard to stay. Not admiring the other HG's who are bashing Alec all day and unusually high and mighty. Especially Andrew - who was low man for such a long time. I expected a little more humility.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hwest.... I was thinking the same thing about their bashing. They would bash Alec if he didn't fight to stay or if he did. .I think every season when we get down to these numbers the HG's have to villify the person going to justify their votes because over time no matter what you do grow attached to each other is my theory.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Wow Alec and Peter patting themselves on the back all night. So delusional.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hwest...you talking about them on last nights show? I think Peter knows Alec has lost his game.

I think Alec would rather 'seem like a hero' than actually lose. It was a pride thing. With regards to him 'quitting' this last Veto challenge.