TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thurs, April 11 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thurs, April 11 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi all! Just getting ready! I can recap but there might be spaces of time in between me taking care of things here at home.

DOUBLE EVICTION night! So who thinks both Alec AND Topaz will be evicted tonight? I do.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Was Alec wearing a shirt that said "Only Will Can Judge Me" in the DR?

If so, wow. The arrogance. The fact that he actually had that made up in advamce.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Nobody else watching the double eviction show?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sorry for the delay, my 6 y/o tries to prolong bedtime as much as possible. I'm starting now....

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That POV was a low budget, ghetto copy of the "Clown Shoes" POV from BBUS 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bOdM2OInoc

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Strange, I have never seen Topaz as awake, energetic and talkative in the house as she was when she got out.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Since it is no longer a spoiler, Alec evicted 3-1, Emmett won HoH, nominated Talla and Topaz.
Peter won a suspicious PoV and didn't use it,

Topaz evicted 3-0

New Twist announced, public can vote a current jury member back into the house.
(That totally sucks, I feel sorry for the remaining players)

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I don't want any returning players. Although she said back in the house, not back in the game. So maybe they just get to visit like Rachel did that time on BBUS.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
wish we could vote for NOONE to go into the house

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
My opinion of Alec still stands.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
alec is an A** IMO He did not have a clue on how to play the game at all. Definitely to high on himself . Peter IMO is not far behind Alec in his arrogance and lack of a clue

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Arisa saying at the end of the show there is another major twist she will let us in on.

Peter in DR saying he underestimated Topaz. He might try to make an alliance with her.

Peter talking to Topaz about how Jillian broke her promise to Topaz.

Topaz is saying that Alec is the bigger threat but I'm the better player.

Jilian in the DR with a great big smile (like she always has in her DR sessions) is saying, "Topaz is so mad at me. (I'm just waitiing for her to say, "Like oh my gawd!" like a valley girl.) she can't even look me in the eyes." (Well geeze Jillian last time she looked in your eyes, you made her a promise and broke it!) "I'm not going to feel safe till she's gone."

(I'm tired of Emmett and Jillian's holier than thou attitudes like they know everything.)

Alec and Emmett in the hot tub, Alec trying to get him to keep him. Not going to recap him campaigning unless he says something funny or riveting. Heard it all via feeds ect.

Peter goes to HOH. Peter in DR is saying he needs to convince Jillian and Emmett that Topaz is a bigger threat in order to save the "Shield". Jillian not buying it.

Arisa saying hi to the HG's. Says to them, "Guess what? Tonight is another double eviction."

Both have 30 seconds to plead their case:

Alec: Well, I have liked living with all of you but in in my speech I want to direct this to only one. We've been together since the very beginning, (camera goes on Peter) you've been my best friend, ah, throughout the game and have helped me in real life and in the game and that's YOU Chevrolet! With a big goofy grin all proud of himself for his joke.(he's wearing a shirt that says 'sorry mom'.) Thank you so much for that earlier prize and if you could through me another power shift my way that would be great. (Arisa and audience laughing.)

Topaz: Ok so here I am again, i'm going to try to make this quick. I adore all of you guys and I want you to whats best for your game and I hopefully that includes me. Thank you.

Time to vote.

Talla votes to evict Alec (she nearly forgot who she was voting for. She waves and gets lots of cheers and applause)

Emmett votes to evict Alec (he gets cheers and applause too but not as many as talla)

Arisa says Hi Peter. Peter says, "Hi Cutie!" Arisa says, "ok ?? please cast your vote to evict."

Peter: Hmmmm what would Batman do?? Oh ya, vote to Evict Topaz. Then he makes the shield.

Andrew looks handsome tonight and votes to evict Alec and gets cheers and applause.

By a vote of 3-1, Topaz you are safe. Alec you have been evicted from the BB house.

Hugs all around and niceties. Alec jokes with Peter. Buddy, what would you do if I killed you? Peter: I don't know. Says goodbye to everyone.

Alec comes out to lots of applause and cheers. He asks, "Why aren't you booing me? i'm horrible."

Arisa: Everyone wants to know, why did you throw the POV? Everyone wants to know.

Alec: Makes the shield up and says he did it for Peter.

Arisa: The game really changed for you when you didn't vote Andrew out that caused a rift between you and Topaz. Explain that move and do you regret that?

Alec: Ya, that is the thing that killed me in the game. That one vote was completely difficult. I should have trusted Topaz. This was my own doing. (sorry not word for word but you get it)

Arisa: Was any of your relationship with Topaz real then not real and then real again? we can't tell.

Alec: Ya well I'm a real person I go through ups and down with people I don't fall in love with people immediately and stick with them the whole time (nervous laughter in the audience like saying do you hear yourself?!) you know if you like somebody , I'm sorry but if I like someone for a little bit then they do something I might not like them as much. I go through ups and downs like everybody does in a relationship. And it's like, I don't know, a lot of it was real, some of it was game and I kind of regret not trusting her obviously but we ended well and um ya I think she's a great girl.

Arisa: ok well lets hear it for Alec. Now lets listen to what your former hg's have to say to you.

Topaz: Alec why didn't you trust me? Why didn't you listen to me? It could have been us in the final two. I guess I'll see you when I see you.

Andrew: Not a great fan of your game. I'm a fan of you as a person. Ah I can finally call you the Emporer of Doom, sadly it's your own doom. (Alec was drumming his fingers like the guy from the movie Gold Member when he mentioned Emporer of Doom) Good luck my man.

Jillian: At this point I can't trust you and I'm sorry that you had to leave you played a good game and I'll miss you.

Emmett: No hard feelings but everyones got their time to go and um it looks like yours is up. Take care buddy. (wow...way to sugar coat it Emmett, NOT! LOL)

Talla: I had fun playing this game with you. Take care of yourself and I'll see you when I see you.

(I just have to say most of these messages are so pc talk about keeping it clean and polite in order to try to secure his vote!)

Peter: YOu and I were the very first alliance in history of this game. You've been my brother and my friend (Alec looks very moved by this) in here adn playing this game without you will be very difficult. Rest assured those responsible will not be happy for very long. (brings a smile to Alec's face) they'll be met with my vengence they will believe in the 'shield'. (Peter makes the shield symbol and Alec is smiling.)

Arisa: Lets here it once again for Alec. Lots of cheers and applause and Alec looks like he is going to cry.

First commercial break....wow....19 min in!! Please pardon all typos and spelling errors...I'm going as fast as I can.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Official tweet said juror will be back to play the game, not just a visit.

I just gave AJ 50 votes, used most of my points.

Probably wasted, but I don't want to see any of the others back.

Oh and I double checked, Alec DID go into the house with a custom Tshirt reading "Only Will Can Judge Me".

I am so glad that pompous, arrogant fool is gone.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hg's are playing for HOH. Plead your case. I will read you quotes from evicted hg's speeches while on the chopping block. True or false.

Not typing the questions, take too long.

First question everyone got it correct.

2nd all correct.

3rd talla out

4th Topa and Peter out

5th both right

6th both wrong

7th both wrong (LOL)

8th tie breaker How many minutes did the iceberg alley comp last? Andrew 188 Emmett 190 (wow close)

216 minutes! Emmet wins!!

He has to nominate 2 after the break...

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Flagg I tried to give 4 votes to AJ but it would not register. SO clicked it again. Just went back to check and I am in at -1000 points in the hole . I had 10,000 points prior to voting. ROFL Hope they all went to AJ LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett nominates Topaz and Talla

Arisa asks why?

Emmett: Topaz I don't know if you, I'm not an endurance machine this woman here is amazing, ah, you know she was on that thing for, what did they say, over 3 hours..um...to me it's just a threat to me and Lala she just annoys me. (?hug? Is he kidding or is there some truth to that too? She annoys me too! LOL I think that's the first time Emmett has said something I agree with. LOL) Then Talla being her dramatic self, makes big eyes, like 'who me?!!" So andrew makes a face back a her frownign and pushing his lower lip down. (LOL) Audience laughign at this exchange.

Arisa; Talla are you surprised to hear that or did you have a feeling you were rubbing Emmett the wrong way?

Talla: Ummmm I mean, sometimes I annoy myself but I just get over it right? so? I don't know what else to say. (In her ditzy way) I'll take it as a compliment. Then makes a ridiculous face with her mouth open and slanted to the side.

Arisa: Now this is your first time on the block
Talla: Yaaaaa
Arisa: Ok now what would you say now if someone says to oh well she's had an easy ride, she's never been on the block before? What would you say to that?
Talla: Busy! (??) I don't know it sux, nobody wants to be on the block. It is what it is. You just have to accept it and try to sit and look pretty. (pretty part with her doing a cutesy little girl shrug)
Camera pans to Andrew and he's laughing.

Arisa; Thanks Talla. Ok now Topaz, what about you.

Topaz: This is like my second home. I'm comfortable here.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the recap, Miz!

I'm glad Alec is gone. He was becoming very tiresome.

Why didn't Peter veto Topaz?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Odd eh Jimmer. For his game I would have thought he would want her in so that the foursome would have had to vote one of their group out. I guess he is just that sure that he is in with Em and Jill. He can not be that thick that he doesn't realize he is low man on the totem pole. Although I bet he wins HOH.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
POV comp: all playing. "You got mail" need to find their letters adn put in their slots and buzz in. Letters are in styrofoam.

Peter is out first with a letter. Topaz has one of her letters. Peter has his second letter. Peter has won POV. He doesn't use the POV.

Talla and Topaz speech boring, Back from Commercial. Talla has her hair flipped over her face and is running her fingers through it. Arisa says hi she puts her hair back.

Voting:

Jilian: Wearing a shirt says "Lets go" votes to evict Topaz
Andrew: I do love it, so I vote to evict Topaz.
Peter: I again, on behalf of Liza, I vote to evict Topaz.

By a vote of 3, no, Topaz you have been evicted from the BB house. All saying goodbye. TAlla bear hugging Andrew with her legs wrapped around him. Talla in the storage room with Emmett asking him, "Why'd you put me up?" (hope she quickly clues in to the pecking order in the house!)

Topaz gets lots of applause and cheering for Topaz. Topaz says,"This is my gettup." pointing at her clothes. Arisa says,"That's alright it's not a robe, we're all good." Topaz,"Mommy, I love you Richard...somebody...I love you guys!" (Some people that looked like they could be her family stood up in the audience waving at her.) Topaz continues," I'm in the real world, Thank God!! ahhhh" Arisa, ok Topaz, many people were thinking Peter would use the POV on you, what happened. I knew most of my alliances were disfunctional and I asked him to but I'm not surprised he didn't use it. IT is what it is."

Arisa; Everybody was on the edge of their seat watching the iceberg alley challenge. why after 3 hours and 36 min did you get down?

Topaz; you know what? I just really wanted to play in teh next HOH and I really trusted Jillian and I honestly thought we had soemting since the beginning and that I could trust her kind of thing and I sat down adn I shouldn't have because I was ready to stay for another hour.

Arisa: You looked solid.

Topaz: I know...
Arisa: and I mean you know this game I think people watching the live feeds know you know how this game works more than a lot of other people.
Topaz: I think it was the ice cold water and I was getting a brain freeze and all that stuff and clearly I was not thinking...um but it was my mistake and that's why I'm here because if I won my alliance would have been in the hosue longer and you know it's so hard guys when yoiu're in that game you're constantly thinking all these challenges it doens't feel like real it's like uh I don't know but so um most of the time I don't even know that people are watching me. I'm in my robe all the time comfortable like I'm just at home like you know what I mean but really it's like a hard game it looks a lot easier than it looks. I'm a fan and been watching it for a long time and I"m like you know what when you're in there it's like a roller coaster. You know what I wanted to win I wanted to be in there but honestly to know that I'm going to be like with all these real people and back to my real life I'm like so excited and I love everyone in there, a great cast, great cast.

Arisa; Alec is out so how much of that show mance was real?
Topaz: You know it's really hard because you think "he's playing me, he's playing me" you know what I mean? honestly I didn't know what was going on. Obviously Alec is an amazing guy and all of that stuff and unfortunately the game got the best of us um but we'll definitely be friends forever, maybe.

(wow...she talks way too fast, I Had to pause and rewind I don't know how many times to catch what she just said!)

HOH challenge: Fly the coop

They all look silly with chicken heads on sitting in chicken cages. lol This might be geared for a girl or a guy with skinny fingers to win as they need to carry eggs on the outside of the fence with their fingers up to the egg holders.

The twist....powershift...you can vote one of the current jury members back into the house! (Yay! I'm voting for Gary -Bear! to shake things up in the house!)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Jillian won HOH..again. This is getting boring.
Peter is the target, of course.
Yes, bring Gary back!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I agree Rslover, predictable. Even tonights double eviction was predictable.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
It would have been much more interesting if Peter had used the POV. Also, I agree Topaz was a much different person chatting with Julie than she was in the house.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Peter not using the Veto on Topaz was a really bad move for his game. Not that I minded lol!

I am thrilled that Jillian won the 2nd HOH. Jillian has won a lot, she is the strongest player there IMO.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Evel Dick posted on Twitter that the BBCA facebook page shows Gary winning by a landslide!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I expected that Gary would win. I think he will cause some drama and be entertaining, but I do not want any of them back.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I've been mulling overnight what would happen if Peter had used the POV on Topaz when she and Talla were on the chopping block.

PEter takes Topaz down, now Emmett needs to put a replacement nom which only leaves him Andrew and Jillian to choose from. Obviously he would choose Andrew. Then the only people able to vote are Peter, Topaz and Emmett, Andrew gets voted out. This then only leaves Talla as the wild card and Peter and Topaz vs. Emmett and Jillian have to fight for her to be on their side. (If it ended up being Andrew who stayed instead of TAlla, for sure he would stay with Emmett & Jillian, no question.)So really I don't know why he didn't use the POV, it would seem logical that he would go farther in the game. The only conclusion I can come up with is he wanted to show off for Liza and is delusional to think that Emmett and Jillian would rather sit with him at the end. So that brings up the question, who would Jemmett like to next to at the end? They might think:

TAlla is annoying and comes across in the house as ditzy and only sucking up to the person in power. (which is playing the game too, imo) Hasn't won anything so could win at the end.

Andrew is a little more well liked but has won things so maybe not a sure thing to win next to him.

Peter hasn't won anything, hasn't made any moves (they don't know about his dr sessions) yes he has won the house rewards with the Moose tasks but at the end they would think the jury would want someone who played the game and won more things.

So with who's left I think they would want Talla next to them. What do you guys think?

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I agree Miz, I think Peter made a huge mistake for his game last night. I don't think Jemmet will take anyone except Andrew to the finals because they might think that the jury is stacked against them and most of the jury didn't like Andrew, so I think it is a safer bet for them to pick Andrew. Gary will definitely shake things up a bit and don't they usually make the person who comes back immune from eviction the first week? If that happens, then it could be a very interesting week. Anyone know when Gary (or whoever is voted back) will go back in?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If whoever does go back in isn't immune, that person will have to win HOH or POV or they'll be bounced right back out...

And this is an interesting twist, though I think it's a little late for it (I would have done the powershift vote last week, have only a single eviction this week, have the person who comes back come in after the eviction this week, then have the endurance comp that was last week this week, with the double eviction that was this week next week...hope that makes sense).

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think putting someone back in at Final 5 is just crazy especially since the evictees have not been individually sequestered. Peter caved to Emmett and did not use the veto. He thinks he has some deal that Emmett will uphold. Hah! if Peter doesn't go up to begin with and wins the POV Jillian MUST put up Emmett and he will get voted out. I would love to see this.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
She would only have to put up Emmet if Peter is not up and uses it on someone up for eviction. It would be fun. Dumb move not to take Topaz down "for Liza".

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
While I agree that, unfortunately, Gary will probably win the vote, a Facebook poll means nothing.

Anyone can vote on a Facebook poll,

The official votes require points earned previously in the play along game on the official site.
New voters there get enough points for 4 votes.

Ive been playing since week 2 and had enough points for about 75 votes.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: