TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Wed, April 10 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Wed, April 10 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone want me transcribe tonight's show?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
BB recapped past week.

Now Alec and Peter in the DR. Peter says for the first time ever, the 'shield' is on the block and they both make the cross symbol across their chests.

Topaz in DR is 'shocked' Jillian broke her promise and is worried about herself.

Emmet (in his montone voice) says the house is at war. Me, jillian, Andrew and TAlla vs. Alec, Peter and Topaz.

Alec in Dr saying if he survives this week he will go after Jillian and Emmett.

Topaz and Alec talking about who is the target. Topaz in DR saying Jillian doesn't give a damn about her word. Show a clip of Jillian promising Topaz to save her. Alec reminding us that Jillian broke her promise to Aneal and that her 'bad' side is showing.

Topaz in DR is saying their showmance has been very rocky but now they seem to be more honest with one another. Topaz hopes to win pOV and remove Alec.

Jillian lets Peter know he is not the target. Peter in DR saying he needs to work on Jillian liking him as much as Emmet likes him. Jillian saying she could see herself working with Peter. Then Peter in the DR saying if Alec goes he could see himself taking Jillian to the end because she hasn't done much in game and broke promises.

Jillian saying she wouldn't put up Topaz to Topaz. Topaz sayign in Dr that Alec managed to screw things up for them. (by trying to bully Jillian)

Jillian saying she would have never stepped off that iceberg and this is a game. I guess saying Topaz shouldn't have made a deal with her.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I"m 15 min in but have to get my daughter ready for bed. Hopefully there will be someone looking for posts when I get back. lol

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to your recap Miz!! I love how detailed you always are :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yoohoo hi :-) :-)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Miz Thanks for your recaps. I can't watch and type at the same time. Don't know how you do it. I thought it was a pretty good episode. Major game ending blunder by Alec. The thing about BB and deals is many deals are broken. But, the person breaking the deal needs to weigh the potential consequences. Maybe in the short term it benefited Jillian to break her deal with Topaz but I don't think Topaz is going to forget it so easily. She will never have Topaz's vote in an F2 and if Topaz is HOH she better watch out!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy your recaps, Miz!

Another good show tonight. I'm a bit baffled at how lackadaisical both Alec and Topaz were about trying to win the Veto. And both of them mishandled their conversations with Jillian. Peter is pretty funny still and I love the way Canada's BB keeps messing with them.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone....thanks for popping in...since I have an audience....I will continue.....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
POV time!

Alec gets "HG Choice" and pretends like he's going to choose Emmett. Emmett in DR says: Alec gets HG choice and kind of looks at me, laughing, taunting me. Pisses me off. Alec then picks Topaz. Alec says in DR: I did that jokingly because Emmett turned his back on me. Emmett in DR: We got one pick left and I'm praying it's my name so I can crush him in the POV just for that. Emmet is hosting since he wasn't picked. Emmett calls 'bullshit' and wants to break something in half. Emmett in storage room venting to Peter about not being able to participate in the Veto. Peter saying he was like a mad rhino and he was kind of scared.

POV time, Emmett dressed like a cave person. They need to build a bridge with the planks with phrases on it. They each go one at a time.

Sorry, hubby just got home....back in a few....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew took 17min 32 sec.
Talla sees 'spin the bottle first' on the plank and says in the DR; oh gosh, I wonder what happened that night?! Then you see a clip of her french kissing Topaz. She says this is starting to be a 1919 performance. She only got 4 of 14 correct when her time went over Andrew's. Peter next he gets 13 min 52 sec. Topaz is in slow motion, lack luster at this challenge. Alec is plowing through. (Oh, I just heard someone call Emmett's costume 'troll costume'...yes...that makes sense with the bridge! duh! LOL) Back to Alec, he was doing well and only had one wrong and decided to QUIT! (Wth?!!) Very odd, you would think the way both Topaz and Alec flaked out they were on slop or something. So Peter wins Veto and in his DR says he doesn't feel like he really needed to win it but it felt good to win it.

Alec in DR: Quitting is quitting but throwing a game is another thing. (whatever, you didn't throw it!) I thought it would be easier to let Peter take himself off the block and leave me on the block so that I can try to make my moves than the other way around. (Right, like you were trying to 'save' Peter?!!) This day I will look back on a many a time as either a great move or a terrible move. (Terrible!!!)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jillian told Topaz that she didn't put her up initially but now I need to put a replacement nom. Jillian says she wants Alec out. Topaz trying to have Jillian put Talla up.

Topaz is in the kitchen and she can hear Jillian talking loudly about the conversation with Topaz. Topaz saying Jillian is playing a dirty game. (I'm glad to see Jillian have to get heated and squirm a bit.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew points out a new moose outside near the hot tub area. They say it's creepy dark moose. Peter says in the DR: So Im the only one to know about Marsha the moose, so when everyone leaves I'm sure to stick around.

Moose: Peter! Hey you got a smoke Peter? Peter says, No. Moose: How about a whiskey? Peter: No. Moose: They sure are stingy with the booze around here. Peter: Ya. Moose: Hey it's Marsh, how are ya Peter? Pete: I'm good how are you? Moose: So I got a mission for ya, the mission is for you to with the hg's Peter: Oh, some vulgarity coming outta your mouth there. Moose: You gotta make them think Tom is coming back in the house. Peter: Got it. Moose: Don't tell anyone about me or your road kill. Don't this up Peter. Peter: I got it.

Peter in DR: The setup was simple, I needed to replace Tom's black and white photo with the colour one and add a chair to the dining room table. And put his stuffed animal in the HOH room.

Peter get the photo taken care of. Chair now too, Jillian could have seen him putting the chair at the table if her back wasn't turned away from the spy screen.

Peter happens upon the original Marsha and he/she asks if there is another Moose in his life and he says no, you can trust me. Marsha says come back and see me.

The monkey in Jillian's room more tricky. Peter pretends to be doing laundry. Mission accomplished.

Talla freaked out when she saw Tom's pic. So does all the HG's.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew is pissed if Tom is returning.

Jillian found Tom's monkey. Jillian thinks they're supposed to find the most things of Tom's and get something. Peter can't believe how easily they fell for it. Peter in DR saying how stupid they are. (Ah Peter, if that much proof suddenly appeared in the house, I think you would believe it too Mr. Smarty pants!)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
BB calls HG's to living room. Of course Talla is screaming because that's what she does. They all think Tom is going to walk in.

Peter stands up and says: Yesterday BB gave me a secret mission. (
someone asks is this for real?) My mission was fairly simply, I had to plant suspicious items throughout the house to convince all of you that an evicted hg was coming back. Emmet in DR says: I'm not going to lie, when I found it it was a task I was kind of pissed.

Back in living room Peter continues: Since you were all completely convinced our good friend Tom was coming back, I have earned the entire house a reward. Andrew says he wants to hug him. They get to make a shopping list of 5 things to bring in the house. They choose; sushi, ribs, beef tenderloin and lobster and a bottle of vodka. They had a nice meal together.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Peter is making wings and fries and meets up with Alec in the backyard. They are trying to figure out a way to keep Alec. They know Topaz is going up so they need figure out a way to have them keep Alec. Alec trying to convince Emmett to keep him instead of Topaz. I'm not going to write the game talk.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
POV ceremony. Peter uses it and Topaz is put up on the block.

I was hoping to see the jury house. I saw some pics on the BB slice website.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why Alec quit in the middle of the POV challenge...it is the same thing he did on the HOH a few weeks ago when he just handed it to Andrew. It is very bizarre behaviour.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I can only presume Alec is trying to be the benchmark Canadian Dumba**, i.e the Canadian Marcellus.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe Alec is the sort of person who can't accept losing? By quiting he can pretend that he never lost and he is going out "on his own terms". Ridiculous idea IMO but maybe it makes him feel better about it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What a maroon, as Bugs would say.

Something very odd about Alec. I think he really thinks he is playing and being like Will. That's why the diary with Peter, hoping they can be Will and Boogie. Pls don't. Neither of you are charming.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've watched more than enough BB to know it doesn't bring out the best in people but Alec has an exceptionally strange vibe about him. He seems very cold at times.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer, he does give off an odd vibe.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think you are right Jasper. I think Alec is trying to win without winning any competitions. He thinks he will have the vote even if he doesn't have a veto. Nope.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
of course either way win or lose, Alec will spill some strange verbage a la Phillip Shepard, that he did everything he did for some paper for his degree or something, and he will mean it becuase he will have convinced himself that is why he did and acted that way for everything.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think you've nailed it Jasper, that Alec will write about this. But then again, Aneal said as much about himself writing a thesis about his experience. I wonder if any of the US BBers have ever done this?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: