TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 08, 2013 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Twitter rumor: Jillian was bribed with $ and opened Pandora's Box. Gary came back into the house with an extra veto that he can give to anyone.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Jillian won POV, Alec and Peter up. Jillian talking to Emmett about replacing Peter with Topaz to ensure Alec goes.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Or maybe its Peter that won POV. Either way, Peter will be coming off the block and Topaz is going up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Peter won the POV.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Is Gary back in the house?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
No Gary is not back

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whoa! I just pulled up the feeds, and they're ON! I have to say, I'm shocked!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, that was quick. Feeds down again.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem! And with their history, could be all day! The backyard was locked all morning, so something was going to happen.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Post Eviction interview with Gary GLITTER. ;)

http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/video/exclusives/?slug=evicted-garys-goodbye

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, feeds came on late last night. Alec/Peter were nommed. Peter won POV. Supposedly Alec DQ'd. Said he gave up because he feels bad Peter is up because of him. (I'm not quite buying that.)

Just catching up on live feeds this morning @ Jokers and this is tres interesting:

Joker's Updates

Snip:
Alec and Topaz are talking in the bathroom. Topaz is telling Alec that Jillian wants him out.

Topaz had just talked with Jill saying she knew Alec had to go; he was really with Peter, not her blah, blah. Said she thought the gals should stand strong together, etc. Even said if she'd won the POV, she was 50/50 if she would use it on Alec. She almost had me fooled. After her convo with Jillian she ran to Alec and told him everything they discussed.

Jillian is very smart to put her up. She's the perfect person to be sitting next to Alec.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update Cricket and company! :-)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Jillian broke every part of her deal with Topaz and will never get her vote or Gary's vote if she is in F2. Since Jillian has the controlling vote she should have put up one of Andrew/Talla.

Emmett and Andrew/Talla would vote on Jillian's side (to evict Alec) Topaz/Peter would vote to keep Alec but Jillian breaks the tie and keeps her promise.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I cant help wondering WHY he would want to call himself "Gary Glitter", considering the extreme controversy surrounding the real "Gary Glitter" a few years back, especially the specific type of controversy that was involved.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
He is too young to know anything about the real Gary glitter

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Hwest she is using her head. You know BB the pawn always goes home.... She can't risk her alliance . They also know a dbl evict is coming so why risk it. It is best for Jillian's game to sit topaz next to Alec. Thus leaving him with only one vote to stay. Smart girl.IMO

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mame...I enjoyed "Gary Glitter" clip. I miss him. Sounds like we might see him on tonights episode with regards to Pandora's Box.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I think the point this week was to break up Alec/Peter and if not them, Alec/Topaz. Topaz is all over the place, whereas Talla is more with Andrew, Emmet & Jill.

I don't see how Jill broke her word when she didn't put her up at first. She clearly explained to her that she couldn't count on ther vote to boot Alec, whereas she could Andrew's & Talla's.

I agree with you Triomom. Jill is using her head and also listening to Emmet.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I believe Peter putting marcello the monkey in Jillians bed and Toms pic being color now is part of a task LOL

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Jillian did break her word. Jillian is as dumb as Topaz was to listen to Alec. I'm disappointed in both of these girls.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
TAlk right now of a previous hg returning to the house. At first they thought it might be tom as his pic is back to colour. Peter was doing suspicious things so maybe he is doing a task?

Talking in HOh about he coming back for a week. So maybe Gary or Tom?? I'm wondering if that's why there is a double eviction this week, put Gary back in for one last chance? These guys would just vote him out again though so I don't see much point.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
He may be too young to be familiar with Gary Glitter's career, but all of the controversy has been much more recent, like 2006 and 2012 for the 2 most recent jail time and arrests.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Apparently word is there is a hidden veto in the backyard, there is a card under Jillian's yoga mat (speculation).....

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Thanks Chitchat. Neither of these girls has an original thought in her head. Even when Topaz knows she's being played she goes right back to Alec. Topaz will probably need therapy when she sees the extent of Alec's trashing her. Topaz is also using Alec but she did not actively plan his demise or trash him to the house. Jillian is playing her game for Emmett. The women need to wake up. Sadly they rarely do.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
they just cut the feed when everyone was gathered in the living room by BB. this is probably the return of a previous player, Gary or Tom?