TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 06, 2013 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why did Topaz take over Jill's HOH bathroom with Alec?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
From what I've read Jillian is actually going to put up Peter/Alec..yes?? I sooo hope so.

When will the nominations be done?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Cricket - Alec is taking a tomato bath as he stinks from the chum bath.

Nominations are tomorrow morning and then POV in the afternoon from what I've heard.

I do believe that the nominations will be Alec & Peter with Alec being the target.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is Suzette actually Gary? I missed what Emmett said to him/her last night. Was it broadcast on the show?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mysticlady. Hmmm, noms and POV on the same day. No time for the nominees to complain about being nommed.

Jill needs to use her bathroom and she can't...feel kind of bad for her. Guess it's just bad timing.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol...now Alec & Topaz are going to do a bubble bath. Jill may never get her HOH back.

I'd like to see Topaz in the house without Alec.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jill complaining that BB doesn't let her sleep.

Jill: "If they don't start letting me get some sleep..."

Talla: "It's going to affect your pregnancy?"

ROFL!

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
curious just saw a live feed shot of the memory wall and Gary is still in color. I no Likey!!!!!!!! he needs to go to black and white

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
andrew was in the bathroom and alec was waiting when he came out of the stall. Alec said I would like to talk to you tomorrow as I have just realized how much i Like you. We need to work together and I have some things to tell you. ROFL Andrew just said OK and went on the wash his hands and go back to bed

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds down most of today for Nominations and POV. they sent a tweet :-(

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If they only took them down for the actual events, they would ony be down a couple hours.

Yet every time there is the most minor event they are down for 6-8 hours or more.

They arent taking them down for noms and POV, they are taing them down for the entire day so we never see anything significant or any of the discussion of those events.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
if it was only for 6- 8 hours we could handle that, maybe, lol but 10 hours so far come on now.... can anyone else say overkill??? IMO

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
well only 2 hours left in the day BBT lets see what they mean my most of the day ROFL

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Over 13 hours and counting...

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
well i am sure it will get turned back on once they are done filming BBAD, about 30 more minutes IMO then the feeds will come back on.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea just about when they are getting ready for bed

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
well half of the weekend no feeds. Lets see if they can do another clean sweep of feeds for the weekend. ROFL Notice arisa did not brag about free live feeds 24/7 on thursday LOL that would be false advertising LOL

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I never thought Id say it, but I actually prefer the current BBUK and BBAU format, with daily highlights shows and no feeds at all.

We end up seeing a lot more of whats going on, even though its edited.

BBCant is just as edited since we never see the feeds anyway, and we get less than half the highlights shows on TV.

Plus what we do get on TV is inane competitions and the same stupid ceremonies week after week

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This is beyond ridiculous. There is no way they will keep interest in this show by pulling these stunts every weekend. So wrong.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am just so very very disappointed :-( They roped us in and then treated us awful. I will not watch another season on BBCanada. I am invested in this one, I will see it through. But this is beyond ridiculous.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
well i guess i was wrong about the 30 minutes. they must tape BBAD 9-12 BBT so i will say 30 minutes again ROFL and all will be going to bed because it has been "such a busy day in the big brother house" ROFL what a Freaking Joke

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing someone in production thinks that this is the way
to build suspense about what's happening. Seems to me this is
going to cause a lot of people to lose interest. It is the leaks and
the rumours and the knowing what happened (before it got televised ) that made it all fun. This is not a good move IMHO.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
i agree wave I havent been watching much this last week. Maybe they are trying to kill it because its to expensive for slice. Who knows saying it will be back today and its midnight BBT and still not back doesnt boad well for the credibility of the show IMO

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Latest tweet:

Big Brother Canada ‏@BigBrotherCA 8m

Big Brother Canada After Dark will not air tonight and will return to it's regularly scheduled time tomorrow night. #BBCAD #BBCAN

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
well that answers all questions. No feeds until monday likely IMO. Time to turn it off. write this show off my schedule and wait for BBUS