TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 05, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rslover...I find the 'shield' with their "x" symbol with their arms a bit cheesy.

Sportsfan...I too was shocked with Peter's response about missing family. I figured he was closer to his mom after meeting her and I hope her feelings weren't hurt. He only sees his family once a year? Maybe he means like everyone? Or maybe he is more sensitive than we know and IS missing his family and that is just his way of coping by being cold.

I do like Jillian and Emmett as people and hope their relationship survives after BB. However, I find Emmett speaks monotone and Jillian doesn't add much flare. I admire her restraint and keeping a good image of herself in the house though. I'm curious to see how well they would both keep their images if they were in the pressure cooker of being on the block. Time will tell.

With regards to Alec and Topaz; I agree with BBlover that they deserve each other. I got the feeling either last nights episode or the night before during one of Topaz's DR sessions that she was more invested in their relationship outside the house when she said,"Again Alec is choosing the game over us." or something to that effect. (I could do without seeing theirs and J&E make-out sessions though.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm just reading Jokers updates and it seems like most want to sleep in the HN room, why is that? Emmett, Alec, Topaz and Peter are in there. Andrew in the main bedroom with JIllian and Talla. JIllian and Talla decided to leave the HOH room because it's too hot. I'm surprised the HN room is where most choose to sleep? Weird.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I also just finished catching up on last nights chats and at this point it seems Jillian has her sights on Alec and Peter. She has also discussed a back door like they did with Gary last week so I guess time will tell.

Everyone is slamming Peter's game and doesn't like Alec at the moment.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Miz and company for keeping the rest of us in the loop. :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Mame! I've been wondering where you have been lately! HOpe everything is ok! Miss your company on the boards here.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Emmet and Jillian have had a very comfy ride in the house, with a couple of bumps to Emmet. But has Jillian ever been on the block? If not, how did she manage to? Her showmance put a very large target on her right away.
I wasnt at all surprised that Peter made that comment about not missing his family. He pretty much throws off a cold creepy vibe. And there's worse that seeing Peter and Alec with their doofus shield gang signing--its seeing their mothers doing it!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Talla & Andrew talking about loyalties. Talla said she is more loyal to Jillian than to Topaz. Talking about how Topaz wanted to backdoor Emmett.

March

10-02-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
The reason Peter can handle being away from his family is because he is originally from new Brunswick, his family still lives there and he now lives in BC. So him saying that he only sees them once a year would be fairly normal since NB and BC are across the country from each other.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Rslover. I'm really confused as to whom is working with whom. I hope Jillian listens to Emmett (I think, lol.) He seems to have a decent grasp on the game. I still feel the three East Coasters need to stick together and bring a fourth with them.

I'm not trusting Alec at all. He is all about Alec.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why feeds need to be cut when they r working in storage and backyard

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
This is my take.... Jillian,Emmett,Andrew and Talla going to stick together. Peter and Alec going to be put up. Jillian is going to say to topaz that Alec is pawn because she has a deal with Andrew from last week. ( he didn't put her up she keep him safe) and she likes Talla and does want to put her up. This is everything I gathered from chats Jillian had last night

06-29-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Any information posted from other sites must include credit to the site/source plus a link back to the source site. It should be snipped if it is more than 15 lines. Thank you.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Triomom, that makes sense and I hope it's what happens.

Have there been feeds at all today? Every time I go to them, they are down.

Thanks.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Are they doing nominations right now?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down since about 1:04 (CST); there was a picture on Joker's of a staff person in the storage room. I am thinking that this might be the have not competition.

Add: Feeds have been down for about three hours now.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCAMedia&Number=19228765

Alec and Topaz Talk About his conversation with Jillian

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCAMedia&Number=19228767

Alec and Andrew Talk

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mysticlady. I thought they had been down since last night. Can't wait to see who is nommed.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Feeds were up until about 2 BBT all food was taken from the house ,no idea why. Everyone, including Jillian is eating slop. Even took the sugar. Thinking its going to be a day to day have not comp. play for food for Monday, etc type comp IMO. House guests thinking maybe Gary ate something (because he found out he was going home) and everyone is being punished. Even Jillian's HOH rewards were taken. I think feeds r down for no other reason then it's the weekend

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Triomom!

I don't see why BB would punish them for something Gary did if he's gone. Perhaps they're being punished for their singing. Apparently they sang a lot last night. Or BB just wants to mess with their heads?! LOL

I"m thinking the feeds are off because they're doing nominations? I don't think the feeds will be off this weekend. At least I hope they aren't!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
They had a food competition during the many hours we did not have feeds. They each had to complete a task for food. Feeds came back with them eating pizza and wings. Andrew has to wear a french maid's costume; Jillian has to wear a pregnancy belly; Talla had to wax Andrew's legs; Alec had to take a chum bath; Emmett had to drink a lot of milk. I got this info from Joker's so I might not have all the correct info. Also, I believe there are no have nots this week.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Add: Doesn't sound like nominations took place yet.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Peter vomited because he had to eat a salad.

That guy has some serious issues.

A prime example of what happens when children are spoiled and allowed to totally control their diet.

That "only eats chicken fingers, fries, and pizza" thing is more common than you would expect these days, though usually with children, not grown adults.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Peter is so boring. He always looks so depressed. I just can't imagine throwing up eating a salad. How does Peter survive on his limited food options, it's just crazy...

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Andrew doesn't look happy being in his French maid outfit, but it's funny...

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
lol i havent seen andrew in his high heels yet hope i get to see him all dolled up HEHE