TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 05, 2013 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think I misunderstood...perhaps Alec/Topaz are thinking Jill will put up Talla/Andrew. That makes more sense.

Who do you guys think she will put up?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately Alec/Peter

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Although, maybe if Emmett and Jillian see that Alec and Topaz are back together they will find it more appealing to try to make it the final 4 with them? Oh wait, there's Peter so 3's a crowd.

If I was Jillian I would put up Peter and Alec to split them up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Nolanry. I'm kind of tired of the Alec/Topaz show...it's getting old.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm not exactly loving it either. I was glad on wednesday nights epi when they had shed the whole showmance thing.

I like Alec for the most part, but who I'm really a fan of is Peter, so I definitely want Alec to stick around for Peter's benefit.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
supposedly topaz told alec jillian said she would put up andrew and talla. Hope she was crossing her fingers

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cricket....wait! You are right! You did hear that Jillian is going to put up Talla and Andrew. I just read on Jokers Topaz was talking to Alec about the HOH comp and when she was asking for safety Jillian said she would be safe, she would put up Talla and Andrew.

Now Jillian might change her mind about who she puts up but she will honour Topaz and not put her up I believe.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
and feeds are down

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Triomom....lol we both typed the same thing at almost the same time. You were faster on the draw! LOL

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
lol oppsy sorry

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
My problem is I find Jillian/Emmett:

1. boring
2. have been way too comfortable in this game
3. not a fan of their gameplay, Jillian's gameplay is ZERO and Emmett hasn't been so bad except for when Tom left and he latched onto the Jillian bandwagon and both have coasted, I was VERY intrigued by a Gary/Emmett alliance and that might have put me more in his corner...but meh...that didn't happen

BTW, just a curious question, I have seen viewers comments on here from time to time oppose Peter/Alec's somewhat "mercenary" tactics in playing this game....but didn't anyone seem bugged by Emmett's clinical/single-minded purpose on last night's epi when he showed sympathy/comfort to Talla not in any genuine sense but only to assert himself as a protector? Felt kinda creepy to me.

I don't know why it bothered me, probably just because I don't like Emmett. If I were to imagine Alec or Peter doing something like that I'm not sure that I would have cared, to tell the truth. But for some reason it really rubbed me the wrong way and I felt it was wrong for some reason. But there's my double-standard for you haha

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Hoping she actually does put up Andrew/Talla!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
No worries Triomom....I'm glad you're participating here. I just thought it was funny we both posted the same thing at 'almost' the same time. Great minds think alike.

Nolanry...I agree about Emmett and JIllian, it's how I feel too.

As far as your question I think both Peter and Emmett have tried the same technique in making Talla feel 'safe'. PEter when she was drunk, he said so on the DR clips on tonights episode and Emmett on Wednesday's episode protecting her from Gary. I didn't find Emmett or Peter creepy though.

Maybe Emmett worded it funny but was trying not to seem like he was hitting on Talla?

Right now I am routing for each hg in this order: Peter, Topaz, Alec, Andrew, Talla, Emmett and Jillian. However, this may change as quick as one minute from now. LOL I don't dislike Emmett and Jillian as people I just want to see them squirm a bit. LOL

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCAMedia&Number=19225548

After the endurance comp.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Rslover.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket....wait! You are right! You did hear that Jillian is going to put up Talla and Andrew.

Thanks, Miz. I just can't understand why Emmitt would even consider putting Andrew up when the other side is gunning for the 3 of them. Wasn't he the one that said it was numbers game or was it Andrew?

It doesn't make sense unless they think they can backdoor someone.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm having a hard time rooting for Peter because I feel he is playing Dan's game.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
and feeds down again maybe HOH room??

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
i think jillian will put up topaz and alec and that will be her big move JMO

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cricket...You maybe onto something about Jillian and Emmett maybe planning on backdooring someone. If your theory is right, my money would be on them backdooring Peter or Alec.

Anyway it's been fun everyone. SEe you tomorrow! Looking forward to reading your posts in the morning! Let me know if something exciting happens.

Oh btw Triomom..>I think your hunch is right and feeds are down for Jillian's HOH room.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
and firmly cement her "Beast coast " alliance

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I like that name better than the Shield.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I would like to see either Alec or Topaz leave next week.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am thrilled that Jillian won. I hope she puts up Peter and Alec.

Peter turned me off completely last night when Arisa asked him if he missed his family. His response was COLD and unfeeling, I would have been devastated if I was his mom. Even Alec looked shocked which tells me a lot.

Emmett and Jillian are both really nice people-they represent east coasters very well.

I really like Andrew too.

Watching Alec and Topaz together again is sickening. Talk about two calculating people using each other. I just find the whole thing distasteful to say the least.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I think Alec and Topaz deserve each other, have we ever seen two people involved in a showmance like this on any BB. I know that sometimes we see one person in a showmance admitting to using the other, but I don't recall when we have seen that both of them are using each other.