TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 03, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Feeds back. Can see Talla snuggled in her bed.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
nice to see most of the houseguest finally clean that pigsty

Gary in his true selfish style picked the easiest job, then sat in the mirror doing his make-up and then pressed his clothes, dragging it out and whining because they wanted the vacummning done because his feathers were getting tracked all over what was already cleaned and he was going to do it in his time. He had the nerve to call them lazy. Glad his butt is going out the door.

Talla is enjoying her 15 minutes of fame (shame), too sick to clean.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Llkoolaid...I agree place needed a cleaning even before the 'puke-a-thon' Talla had.

To be fair to Gary, he did say he was going to do the vacuuming after he finished his makeup. I don't know why Emmett decided to do it.

I bet quite a few of the hg's are just as lazy if not more so than Gary. At least GAry cooks sometimes. I see him cleaning his dishes during/afterwards.

I still don't know who will go this week, changes by the minute. I don't usually know for sure till the day before eviction.

However, if they are sticking to the very first plan when Tom was still in the house then yes, Gary would be leaving.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gary was a baby about the whole cleaning. BB had asked Jill to get them to clean. If the tables had been turned, and BB had asked Gary to get everyone to clean, and someone had said I will do it on my time when my makeup is done, he would have had a ROYAL FIT! Gary needs to go! and yes he cooks, and sometimes does his dishes, but he makes much more of a mess than he ever cleans.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Emmett decided to do it because everyone agreed that the feathers that Gary had spread everywhere were getting drug all over the clean parts of the house. Emmett was the only one with balls enough to do it, everyone was saying lets just do it.

I agree with Mampors, Gary would have had a fit if it was his idea to clean (like that would happen) and everyone didn't go along with him.

I agree Misinvancover, they are sticking to the plan they used with Tom, only difference is Gary is not stupid, he sees through it. He just told Topaz that whichever one leaves this week the other goes next week, he knows what is going on. Gary could have gone a long way in this game, he reads people very well, but he is childish and selfish and will only do things on his terms, doesn't work in BB house, everyone is always looking for excuses to put a target on everyone else.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Personally, and I know I am in the minority here, but I am really tired of the glitter and feathers, and Gary's juvenile behaviour. His behaviour when he was put on slop was beyond and I will be very glad to see him go out the door.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree for the most part. I've found Gary funny and entertaining but I don't have to live with him 24 hours a day.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
I thought Gary's meltdown for being on the slop was the funniest thing I saw on BB. I really lol!
He is immature but does provide good tv without being mean, others in the house are on the boring side. Plus he is reading this game well. He might not see the value in putting efforts to clean the house since he is set to get out soon.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yep, time for Gary to go!! It was good TV and feeds for a while, tired act now. IMO

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I'm not writing GAry off for one hissy fit. The others are boring compared to Gary. I"ll be glad when I don't have to listen to Talla rambling all the time.

Yes, Gary is immature but he is only 21 and he does have a good heart. One hissy fit about slop and him saying he will vacuum after he finishes his make up isn't going to make me want to dust off my glitter!

Triomom

02-27-2013

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Called them all into the diary room showed it then cut the feed once everyone was there. Of course

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Are they going to give Talla a drug test to see if she was roofied?
She claims she can go out to the bar with friends and not get falling
down drunk the way she did last night. I'm kinda kidding about
the roofie. But wouldn't that be interesting.

Is anyone missing from this meeting?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/2013/04/arisa-cox-interview-04022013.html?m=1

Audio interview with Arisa Cox, specifically about Topaz and the instant eviction.

Basically she says it was planned way ahead of time and not targeted at Topaz.

Nobody told her to speak aloud her every thought.

She also says this has been done on BBUK, which is sort of true except for the fact that UK does not have Head of Household and usually everyone nominates.

I guess there have been occasions where for a task or for some other reason they have a single person pick the nominees and it has been shown to the house. Of course its still a vastly different game when its the house evicting and not the public.

Just like I pointed out earlier, they are borrowing from UK without accounting for the completely different game tactics.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I like the idea of totally different game tactics by BB. Remember
when Ian pretty well told everyone what kind of a competition it
was going to be or some other game detail, based on his total
absorption of BBs of the past. Once the HGs start to try to predict
happenings according to past games...it's time to shake things up.
It shows some originality.

Having never looked at any UK BBs I thought I'd check some out on YouTube.
Very entertaining, very different, and worth a look.

Are feeds really off until Thursday?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have feeds! And I did not hear that the feeds were going down.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Sorry. I spoke too soon. I think they were off during that
meeting in DR...on now. You are right. Don't listen to me.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Rumor is they were called in to answer fan questions.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmGEVNLU3xo

Drunk Talla and Peter. Looks like he was holding her right boob when he was carrying her.

Alib

07-15-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
Maybe he was but I don't think it was intentional. She was so drunk and he was the kind of friend that one would hope for to take care of her. He really didn't have to wait at the bathroom door for her but he did. He has gone up in my opinion as he seemed to forget about the game for a short while.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That video was disturbing. Peter was very helpful but also knew cameras were watching. This is how so many girls get into trouble at parties where they are so drunk they dont know whats going on anymore! I hope they brought in some people to make sure she wasnt in medical trouble.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
that was a sad video to watch. she will regret this when (if) she sees it. I thought Peter was covering her so she wouldn't show to camera, like her t-shirt was above or something. if not he could have "readjust" his hand many times while walking with her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh dear that is a whole lot of drunk.

I don't think the boob grab was intentional, when someone's limp like that it's hard to keep a hold on them, and really there's no way to avoid a certain amount of boob cuppage if the drunk is a girl. Her bra underwire might have been the only thing that wouldn't slip. I think he did well, I don't know what went before but it didn't look like anyone else was around to help.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
gary has been sitting doing his makeup all day and he is still not done

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gary is a girl today, Zoe is back!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
All the guys should dress as girls, just for fun.But Andrew Emmet and Peter are in the back yard working out. The only interest they have in Gary's girl dress up, is looking at what Gary is using for boobs in his outfit. Andrew reminds them they are tv as Jillian and Emmet argue about how much protein is in ejaculate!