TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Wed, April 3 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Wed, April 3 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi All! Starting late....will recap....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
BB is recapping all next week.

Showing nomination ceremony of Gary and Topaz nom'd.

Topaz in DR: Saying she had a 15 min HOH. When Alec didn't vote with me and Andrew survived so here i am on the block and out of showmance.

Gary in DR: Andrew put me on the block because he knows if I were to win POV I would take down Topaz but now I have to win it to save myself.

Andrew in DR: GAry thinks that Topaz is my target but she's not. If Gary doesn't win POV I'm voting him out.

Gary and Topaz laying on the bed. Topaz in DR saying GAry is the only person I can confide in since the showmance is over. Topaz telling GAry she's so glad he's in the house. Topaz in DR crying about people being fake and wished she had one person she could trust. Gary crying about how Topaz crashed down from top to bottom in minutes. Topaz saying in DR she has a connection with Gary.

HOH room Andrew, Alec, Talla. Alec saying in DR he's distancing himself from Topaz. Alec telling them he's done with her and going after Topaz. Jillian in DR saying that since Alec's showmance with Topaz is over he is telling lots of secrets from Topaz.

Talla and Peter going to outside area. Talla in DR saying since Topaz revealed she was going to be on the chopping block she knows she needs to make some alliances. Peter in DR saying Talla is looking for safety and security. You offer her protection, we can use her moving forward. Peter to Talla," Here's what I'll offer you if you put your trust in me, I'll put the trust of the house and you'll be fine." She says are you sure? Hes says trust me. I'm looking for your best interest moving forward. Talla in DR saying he has been a good guy and does want what's best for me. Peter telling Talla telling her he wants her here for a very long time.

Emmett visiting Andrew in HOH for a chat. Both know Alec and Peter are in cahoots. Emmett in DR he knows Peter and Alec won't take him to final 2 so it's best if I align with him. Now they 're saying it's east coast vs west coast.

commercial

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew in backyard, day 39. Says life in the BB house without AJ is like Emmett without milk. Andrew in hot tub yelling,"I miss you AJ!!" (I guess because it's outside and he thinks he might hear him? LOL)
ANdrew saying he looks at his picture and misses him. Showing flash back of them in the morning. Andrew saying everymorning they take turns making coffee. I know he likes 2 brown sugar and he knows I take only cream. Showing more clips of the two of them, flashbacks. Now Andrew at the table with Aj's pic and Talla walks in and asks if he's having dinner with AJ. He says yup. Talla takes his pic and looks at Aj, Andrew says he's too busy looking at your boobs. (LOL) Other's join in around the table eating chips and pop with Aj.

Time to pick player for Veto Comp. Alec, Talla, Peter. Host is Jillian.

A group of people are in the kitchen preparing dinner, Andrew is in HOH and suddenly the lights go out and there is screaming. The the lights flash on and off. Gary was alone in his room. There is screaming and someone banging on the walls. Everyone is spooked. Oh, Andrew is in the diary room, not HOH.

POV is called Build a Demon inspired by a new movie "Evil Dead". Show a clip and it looks very scary . BAck yard is dark, red, lightening, grave yard....looks really scary. (really well done!) Jillian comes out in a push up bra with tank and vampy. All the HG's look vampy too. They need to build a demon from the mud pit. Need to find one body part at a time and the head needs to be last. They will be blindfolded and tethered to a rope. Also, beeeee careful, you don't know what else might be in there! Then you see a real person's hand spring out of the mud! The winner will get to see a screening of the new horror movie Evil DeaD!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hey....nobody out there??!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Peter in DR: I'm a huge horror movie fan so when i heard about the screening of Evil Dead I actually wanted to win. I dive into the mud, it's very cold and there is freezing water falling on my head.

Looks difficult because they keep smashing into each other.

TAlla has a chunk of mud she thinks is the torso...LOL

Andrew and Gary tied.

Andrew wins POV. Andrew picks up Talla.

He can choose 2 other hg's to watch the movie with him. He chooses Talla and Jiliian .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mizinvanccouver, eviction is tomorrow right?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett in HOH with Andrew. Andrew saying if we can split Peter and Alec, east coast vs. west coast and take Talla.

If Talla won HOH she could nom Alec and Peter.

Emmett telling Jillian to win Talla over as they need her for votes.

Now bunch of them at the dinner table and Jillian says the sauce is still really hot, she burned her tongue. Talla asks Gary to turn down the sauce. Gary snaps at her not to talk to him. IN a DR Gary says why would he turn it off when all he can eat is slop? Talla in DR saying "what?!" Now Talla at table saying to Gary he is being rude and it's uncalled for. Gary flipping on her not to talk to him that way. Him saying he will not listen to her talking to him like he is her child. (Gary was wrong in this situation imo.) They are still arguing. I'm team glitter but GAry was in the wrong regardless of him being on slop.

Emmett intervened and trying to make Talla feel safe in order to win her votes.

commercial

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew, Jillian and Talla watching the screeing o fEvil Dead. Talla is freaking out and they only just walked out. Andrew says he doesn't usually watch horrors, he's more of a romantic comedy type of guy. Showing us more of the movie, looks very scary. Talla screaming in Andrew's ear. Jillian in DR saying it was very scary. Then BB made red lights come on at the end.Then the 3 of them are in teh DR and somebody scares them. AS they're walking back inside the house Andrew scares Alec.

Now creepy music and night camera, you can see Alec creeping up on a bed, think it's Talla's bed. Then he shook her. Talla says I can't sleep alone after this movie. Alec says you can come sleep with me Talla. Talla leaps in bed with him and says can you imagine if Topaz saw us?! (Ya, no kidding Talla! Duh!) So then Emmett and Jillian leaves. Next thing you know Topaz comes in and all hell breaks loose. I think we all know about this incident. If you don't feel free to ask.

Topaz in DR: It hurts because I do have genuine feelings for him.

Alec in DR: I'm sorry but we've known each other for a month (ahhh actually it's been 38 days Alec!) and it's not like we're in love with each other and we're playing a reality game show and everyone is lying to everyone.

TAlla saying in DR she knows what it looks like but I felt she was making it bigger than it was. Talla and Topaz hash it out. Topaz apologizes for calling Talla a .

POV ceremony

Both say almost the same thing; respect whatever choice you make.

Andrew doesn't use the POV

I have to say, Andrew sure was full of himself this week.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Your welcome Dipo and yes eviction is tomorrow.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the recap, Miz! That was another great episode. I'm impressed with what a good job they are doing with production. They have a good balance.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great recap Miz. Best comp EVER. It was so gross. LoL. Not liking Whiney Gary or horndawg Alec.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I guess they need to have a sponsored POV comp to finally show some production value in a competition.

Gary turned into quite a b*tch in this episode

Tweety

04-14-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
Didn't Gary win the power to change one of the POV players during the pinata? I think tonight was the first POV challenge since then since there was no POV comp as part of the quick elimination on Sunday. So wonder why there was nothing on why he didn't use it.

The set-up for the POV comp was amazing - must have taken them hours . . . and wasn't it played over the Easter long weekend?

Gary IS such a child princess. He would do better on Toddlers with Tiaras than Big Brother

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I was wondering the same thing too Tweety. Seems odd that there's no mention at all of it.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I don't get why Gary did not use his Veto thing?

I REALLY do not like Alec at all anymore.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Gary didn't use his veto thing because there was no point. He did say when they were picking players that the only person on his side was Topaz and she was already playing, so that veto thing just became a big nothing.

I hated the way Gary went off on Talla last night after she asked him to turn off the stove. He refused to turn off the stove because he was on slop and then starting standing over Talla in a very threatening and intimidating manner and accusing Talla of treating him like a child and that the only person who was allowed to tell him what to do is his mother. Emmett said that Gary is over 6 feet tall and Talla is 4 foot and it was pretty intimidating to Talla. I am so over Gary and want him out. It is long past time to grow up. He is an adult, and I don’t buy the line he is only 21 – in my books 21 is an adult and he needs to stop acting like a child.

I really hope Gary is gone tonight.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bblover...I agree....Gary's behaviour towards Talla was uncalled (which I said he was in the wrong for.) for regardless of his age.I think you're referring to my comment in the live feeds thread a few days back. Where I said I would give him a pass was over his over-dramatic (but quite funny!) tantrum to be put on slop as well as him saying he would vaccuum after he finished his makeup.

I too didn't like this side of Gary but I still would rather Gary stay than go}. I hope BB shows "Zoe" on tonights episode.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Actually, Miz, I wasn't referring to anything you said, these were just my thoughts about the show tonight.

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I find the POV ceremony is such a waste of time, when they think the person who has POV is not going to use it. The 2 nominated people don't even bother to try to get the person to take them off. It's always a stupid speech about how they have enjoyed their time so far in the house and the person should do what they think is right for them, rinse, repeat. Boring.
God even if they know that 99.99% chance that the person will not use the POV on them they could at least try to make them change their minds or pretend to. Sheesh try bribing them by telling them you will cook for them for the next week if they take you off or something - at least say something besides do what is best for you (bleech!!)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The only person left not picked for veto or host was Emmett, and Gary was going to use it to prevent emmett from playing for POV anyway.

With so few peoplle left, that "power" is useless. They shoud have given it away several weeks back.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
BBlover....well my bad, sorry.

I had just mentioned letting Gary off for some of his behaviour a few days ago due to his age and being on slop. HOwever, I did not give him a pass for his rude and bullying behaviour towards Talla. Even with that said, I will still miss him if he's voted out. The house will be a little less sparkley.

March...I agree re: POV...does seem like a waste of time.

Flagg...ya...I had totally forgot about the power GAry had but it would have been useless and you're right, it should have been offered a few weeks back.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: