TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 01, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
ohhhhh topaz called them out....told Alec she can't believe he is doing this when she isn't even gone.

Talla is trying say we're just friends adn I was scared. (whatever talla, sorry I have to agree with Topaz it's disrespectful.)

Gary stirred the pot with Topaz then tells her not to blow up.

Talla,"He's my friend. I'm not sleeping by myself. Me sleeping with him means nothing to me."

Sorry I think it's uncool of Alec and Talla.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
THIS IS GOOD..CAMERA 1

Alec scared Talla in the bed room. Alec asked her to sleep in his bed so that he wont scare her again. She quickly jumped in.They have been flirting a lot since the feeds have come back. Topaz has mentioned that she has noticed it in her private talks with Gary. Also Talla is more scared then usual since they apparently saw a scary movie during the time the feeds were down.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I know right Rslover!!!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Topaz going on and on how disrespectful they are, that she isn't out of the house yet. She told Talla she would be a good stripper. Now saying she is feeling so sick because of the slop.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I think Talla and Alec purposely want to piss Topaz off. Topaz called Talla a sl u t and a douche.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gary did instigate it! But who cares what he did. Alec and Talla are the ones who did wrong. Regardless if it was harmless it was inappropriate of them. imo

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Emmett, Andrew, Jillian talking in HOH. They are bring Talla into their alliance. Andrew has mentioned maybe getting Alec out before Topaz as he's the bigger threat.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Then Talla just said Topaz has someone else outside the house and kissed her necklace and mouthed sorry to one of the cameras. Apparently Emmett saw this too.

I do believe Talla is such a space cadet that she was scared from the movie and didn't think of the ramifications of jumping in the bed with Alec. Alec just told her she does flirt. Alec said best she doesn't spend the night in his bed. (I think to save how HE looks to us viewers, nothing to do with Talla.)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
You're right Miz, all about his "image".

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Alec just told Talla, "you can always tell her (Topaz) but you said it wasn't a showmance"

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rslover...I missed the conversation between Alec and Talla that you just posted I don't follow....

Alec told Talla she can tell Topaz that Alec and her (Topaz) weren't in a showmance?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Yes, meaning Topaz was going around saying that it wasn't a showmance..lol, both playing each other I guess.

Cam 2 Talla (out of bed) talking with Topaz calmly.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Topaz says she could have just put up AJ and Talla and got Talla out like everyone wanted, but she didn't. She says she saved Talla, and now Talla has turned her back on her and doesn't even talk to her anymore, and is flirting with Alec a lot.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Topaz and Talla are talking it out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec talking to Gary about the rumour of Topaz and her necklace and having a relationship outside the house. Gary is saying, is that what you're trying to think to get over Topaz? Alec saying he's heard from someone. Alec trying to look like the victim but Gary keeps reminding him it was HIM who turned on her. Alec also asked Gary to ask her about it.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Alec is telling Gary about Topaz's locket and that she is seeing someone outside of the house. He seems sad. Gary is amazed and saying that he would know if it was true. Alec says he would never be interested in Talla. Gary telling him what he and Topaz have is real..lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec again trying to be the victim saying she will get together with them after the game. Gary says he was the one who cut off Topaz emotionally and just gave up. Gary says you dropped her like a fly.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
After tonights show with Alec's DR's I don't buy his 'victim' plea at all. He said he wants people to sympathize.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Alec is saying that he really misses Topaz. He says he doesn't want a showmance, he wants a real romance. Gary says that while they are still on the show, it's a showmance. They are in a game, and there will always be paranoia and doubt. Gary wants to help Alec and Topaz build a foundation in the house so when they leave, they can develop their relationship, or go their separate ways on good terms.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Gary & Topaz talking. He asks her about the locket. She says it was from her sister but she told Talla and Jillian it was from a guy. Gary is annoyed. He tells her Alec loves her.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec and Peter in backyard whispering. I only caught Alec saying something about Topaz's locket. Then Jillian came out and they changed the topic to the scary movie they got to watch last night.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Last night when Gary told Topaz that Alec was in love with her, I had to laugh. Gary knows Alec is or was just using Topaz, he is just trying to get them to reunite so he can get Topaz voted off. He knows if they get back together people will most likely vote out Topaz and try to break up a couple rather than vote out Gary who has no one. Gary is no dummy.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Interesting spin Chitchat.....I just finished reading the conversation Topaz and Alec had on Jokers and I really do think Alec is just playing Topaz and it really would be easier for him if she left this week.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Miz... Last night when Gary started his talk with Alec and telling him how good Topaz and him were together that's when I knew Gary had an ulterior motive. The way Gary pleaded for them to reunite was just way over the top.