TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 31, 2013 users admin

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I wonder what kind of HOH Andrew won. Maybe the twist was that the person on the block that didn't go home became the next HOH. Andrew (on the block with AJ) survived the block and gets to be the next HOH? That would be a twist.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Didn't Gary win something special, a veto prize of some sort?
Do you think he took Andrew off the block? I guess we will have
to wait until Sun. night, unless there is another leak...

What about Peter in this game? He's been pretty much
untouchable it seems.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
ok...I just looked over at joker's and see that it has been reported
that Gary can only remove one of the people selected to play in
pov. No one has actually heard much more about how Andrew
came to be HOH again but it is said he survived eviction with the
help of Alec & Peter's vote to evict AJ Am I doing spoilers?

This is all conjecture, right?

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I like the Meyers-Briggs suggestion, Kep. It really makes one
wonder what kind of a system there is for selecting HGs.
Have any past HGs spoken about the questions or the interview
process? One more question...do we have access to any of the HGs
application videos? This would be cancelled out in the case of
those who are recruited, I guess.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That would be interesting Lake_gal and make sense if that is how Andrew became HOH. That would really explain why Topaz is so upset. She wanted him voted out, Alec went against her and now he (Andrew) is HOH.

Hwest, you make a good point. I still think Andrew will never trust Gary/Topaz, so the three of them coming together will not happen. Talla is an interesting one. I really have no idea where her loyalties lie. I would love for her to win the next HOH to find out!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Andrew made the best move for himself putting Topaz up. She put him up and he was her target.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Lake_gal...your idea of what the 'twist' might be seems very probable. Well done.

Mamapors...I too wonder where Talla's loyalties lie or if she even has any. Maybe she's happy as long as the target isn't on her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am desperately looking forward to someone posting blow by blows of tomorrow's show, cuz we'll be busy with Easter Dinner, dang it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Mame....hope you have great EAster dinner.
I won't be able to transcript until after I put my Jilian to bed. So if anyone else wants to get started before me, feel free.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I saw a pod cast on robhasawebsite with Tom and Liza. The two are still bitter. Liza was going on about her superior intelligence at one point. Kinda funny. It was about an hour long or so. So if you are in need of a Tom Liza fix check it out. Hope it was ok that I posted this here in live feed section

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Woohoo 12 hours and counting

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Happy Easter!!

I hope they gave the houseguests some eggs to decorate and that we get to see them smash them when feeds return! Just like Chelsia did!!

haha

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I've been wondering why we haven't heard anything from Suzette
since her eviction....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info Trio....I saw there was an interview with Tom and Liza but I didn't like them enough to watch them again. However, I was a bit curious being with the lack of live feeds this weekend so thanks for checking it out and letting us know how it was.

Happy Easter Mamapors!

WAvewatcher...do we usually hear from HG's who have been evicted so quickly? Maybe because it's the long weekend? Also, she may have just wanted to get home and there is a time difference.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Suzette's media appearances were delayed due to Good Friday.

And no, the info about who went home and who is current HoH is not conjecture, the feed came on 1 camera for about 12 minutes Friday night.

BBCan incompetence works in OUR favor once in a while

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
One of the rumors out there is that Suzette and AJ along with Alec and Talla are up to see who will be voted back into the house. How Alec and Talla got out I have no idea, but hopefully we will get feeds in a few hours to see who is left and find out what happened.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mamapors....oh your rumours are so exciting! I hope BBC is too after all this time with no feeds. Lol

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I just watched a lengthy interview with Tom&Liza through some
Jokers link. Listening to them I found myself seeing them as
regular 20-30something kids who have been on a nation-wide
tv show. She is super confident, has been around, is outspoken.
Tom not so much. He wants to make something positive happen
from his experience on BB. I really couldn't hate these two kids.
I'd really like to see the Topaz goes off on Liza incident....

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
OK show is over were the hell are the feeds ? ROFL

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
camera 1 on

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
camera 1 & 3 topaz and gary camera 2 & 4 alec and talla

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Talla and Jillian plotting a prank...They are planning to get Emmet and Alec in the shower (or under the stairs) with flour/water.

Andrew says Veto meeting is tomorrow. He has POV

Gary/Topaz alone. Gary says everyone makes him sick. Topaz says Alec doesn't even care if she is leaving. Topaz tells Gary to get Alec/Andrew/Peter out if he stays.
Gary says everyone in the house is making him sick, especially Andrew. He says Andrew is walking around like he's the big kid on campus. Gary says Talla keeps running her mouth because she knows she's safe. Gary says Emmett and Jillian are targets for next week. He says Jillian annoys him because she complains a lot. Topaz talks like she's leaving. She says for Gary to stick with Emmett and Jillian and target Andrew, Alec, and Peter, mainly Andrew and Alec. Gary says if he stays, (he doesn't know if he's staying) that he will put up Peter and Alec and backdoor Andrew if necessary. Gary says he's gonna try to split up Alec and Peter

Gary says if he won HOH he would nominate Alec/Peter. Topaz agrees. She says to make sure Alec goes.

Gary and Topaz talk about Talla hitting on Alec. They say if Alec wins HOH, Talla will probably try to get with him. Topaz hopes it happens so everyone can see how bad Alec is. She says it would be funny to see Alec downgrade to Talla from her.

Topaz and Gary went into the DR and did a session together. They come out. Jillian is on the kitchen couch and says she could hear them screaming in there.

Topaz doesn't want to stay over Gary she says it’s tough to fake a showmance with Alec when she doesn't like him anymore.

Jillian and Talla talking about how Topaz is gone next week if she doesn't win HOH
Topaz stated earlier that Gary blew up on Talla.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rslover....thank you soooooo much for the update! I finally just got to turn the live feeds on.

Do you know what scared them in the main bedroom? Or are they making pranks there too?

Emmett is talking to HOH and said don't drink the water, I put salt in in.

They're calling Talla "lala" now. They're concerned about what she would do.

Rslover....from what you wrote i take it they are going to evict Gary (he can't save himself because Andrew has POV) and then try to get Topaz next week?

Did you see Talla hit on Alec or was that what you heard from the other hg's?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
oh i just read on Jokers that Alec scared Talla in the main bedroom adn then told her she should get in the bed with him so he doesn't scare him again. So she did!! I guess she does really like him!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
omg....gary and topaz just saw them in the bed together adn Gary wants to stir it up, says it's disrespectful, you're not dead yet.