TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 30, 2013 users admin

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
alrighty. no problem then. Slice is part of my regular cable
package.

Mamapors let's just think how we will be saved from watching
the Topaz/Alec not-a-show-mance weekend. Look on the
bright side.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Good point Wavewatcher!! LOL

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Agree with wave on the Alec topaz drama. I am also pretty bitter about the feeds. But I know myself well enough to know I will be hooked again as soon as they are back on ROFL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
FEEDS CAMERA 1

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mamapors.....I got nothing! I'm jealous....what are you seeing?!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They were on for 5 minutes one camera, but we could figure out everything. Let me get you a link to watch it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCAMedia&Number=19197038

Get your headset, hard to hear. But they really should turn the feeds on since we know everything now.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that link. It was very hard to hear and I need a
translation. Alec and Gary...are they talking about Topaz?

sounds as if she is giving the cold shoulder again. Jokers
says Andrew is new HOH.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think they are talking about Topaz. Sounds like either they are already up or going up on the block, Gary and Topaz. Alec says he pushed for Emmet and Jillian (I do not believe he did), but Andrew did not listen.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAxNTR7XSvY&feature=youtu.be

That has 12 minutes of leaked feeds, much more than the other one.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
lots of activity over the last number of hours, eh. I am done for
today. Thanks for that info. Getting interesting I must say.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
So happy if the leaks are correct and no more AJ. no more changing feeds whenever he speaks ROFL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Topaz is pissed off because she wanted Andrew out? (Andrew and AJ nom'd according to Joker's) So she isn't talking to Alec.

Can't stand how Emmett and Jillian haven't had to break a sweat during this entire game. Or at least that's how it seems to me.

Sounds like the next target is Gary. Big surprise, not. They're still sticking with the original plan they had when Tom was there.

Oh and I see Peter sitting on the arm rest of the couch with his bare feet on the hand part, ewwwwww. One thing I can't stand is when people sit on tables, counters, arm rests or anywhere not truly meant to sit. Just my pet peeve.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh and if the leak is correct, Andrew is now HOH and Emmett and Jillian want Gary and Topaz are the targets where as Topaz and Gary want Andrew to put up Emmett and JIllian. I would love to see those 2 sweat for a change.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I think Andrew wants Gary and topaz out from his chatter prior to feeds going down. Annoyed with her attitude and Gary period. Andrew and Emmett have a thing I believe well an understanding

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Andrew is not dumb he would know topaz wanted him out and is mad the "house" didn't vote her wishes we will have to wait till tomorrow to see. Unless we get another little tease

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Trio...agreed Andrew will defnitely put up Topaz because of her nominating him. HOwever, I thought Andrew liked GAry and only 'game talks' so he gets in with the popular kids. I think Andrew just talks the talk to whomever he is talking to letting them hear what he thinks they want to hear.

Please BB, help get Emmett and Jillian get up on the block so they can feel how it is with their 'holier than thou attitudes'.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I know Andrew did say we will not back door anyone. Emmett has been on the block. Jillian has not. ....oh come on Sunday lol

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I am also happy topaz didn't get a full week in HOH room

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
I think it must have been an HOH pick for havenots, easy for Andrew, Gary and Peter and Topaz haven't seen havenots except for the first week, I think Peter and Topaz were then and easy to put Emmett there, he has slop pass.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ya but when Emmett was up on the block there wasn't really very much danger in him actually leaving, quatro was in full force.

I too am glad Topaz didn't get a full week. I am glad Andrew got HOH though since he sort of got ripped off of his 'short' HOH.

Kep421

08-11-2001

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Andrew is using his HOH to further the game of Jill/Em, and he fools himself into thinking that supporting Jill/Em is best for HIS GAME.

I'm not so much annoyed with the houseguests as much as the casting producers. I'm beginning to think there are Meyer's Briggs test questions on the application that weeds out the individual thinkers....and highlights the bullies ....JMO

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Kep I couldn't agree more. Andrew talks the talk about making big moves but he never will. He just wants to be one of the guys. He isn't in the inner circle and he never will be. He'll help Jill/Em and Peter/Alec to get ahead. He will be cut as soon as the last of Gary/Topaz leave. Only way to save the season is if Gary/Topaz can align with him and Talla and go after APE + Jillian.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I differ from you all in my thinking. I think getting out Topaz IS a good move for Andres. She has been after him hard, he knows it, she just nominated him and is PISSED he is not out. Gary is HER biggest ally, so he is the logical second person to put on the block. And Gary and Andrew have not had a close relationship. I do not think he is doing this for anyone but himself, and I agree with him.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Well at this point Andrew should see that Alec handed him the HOH so Alec wouldn't get any blood on his hands and that Alec sold out Topaz. Basically it should be obvious to all that Alec is a liar. Gary and Topaz thought they had a real deal with Alec too but it should be obvious to them as well that he is not to be trusted. So while Andrew is right in concluding that Gary/Topaz wanted him out they should really all come together with Talla to get out Alec/Peter Emmet/Jillian. Which one of those 4 really have Andrew's back? Andrew could pull some numbers together right now or just be the next victim of APE.