TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 28, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wave, one of those showmances was decimated when both Liza and Tom hit the bricks. I anticipate Gary doing like this again to another couple. LOL. He's shown he's the only one with the cojones to do this.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Suz and Gary have the nicest convo sitting in the area near the hot-tub.

She says she can't wait for the DR messages, once she's gone, when he says he nommed people and got them out for her.

He says he dearly misses his Grandparents, in Montreal and Toronto.

Says he desperately wants to be famous. And they joke a bit about it. Says he misses his mom. She understands him.

She says she got emotional because she misses her family. (Not sure what she's referring to.)

She says she listens to other peoples stories but when she shares her stories, people look for ulterior motives. Says she tried her best on the show, however they try to portray her.

He says she has supporters in the audience that see how hard she is working for her family on the show.

He wants to win this game. Wants to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. Or a glitter bomb. (LOL) Says he's been too sick lately.

Wants to vote for her so she doesn't go out with a zero vote. Says Emmett gave his vote to Tom.

Says he can't always do what he wants.

She says everyone else gets to hang out all the time as 'couples' but she and Gary are given a hard time about it.

He says that Jillian etc always tell him to not hang out with her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Peter and Andrew chatting around the kitchen table. Joined by Emmett and Gary. Gary 'scared' of what to eat, in case the comp is endurance, since his stomach is a mess. Says he just wants his brown rice. (Smart, IMHO!) Jokes that he'll be better after he wins HOH. Andrew says 'of course'. LOL. He's also making a salad. Talla flitting around too.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Alec, AJ & Jillian in the BY exercising.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Poor Jillian, just let the girl pee inside!!!!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Every feed and every houseguest out around the air hockey table.

I really hope the novelty wears off quickly.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
These low-budget physical VETO comps are really not fair to everyone other than Emmett.

Now wonder he keeps winning.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I put this on the 'question' thread but thought I'd add it here too.

Tom & Liza got matching tattoos, in the image of the power of veto.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/03/26/big-brother-canada-tattoos_n_2960093.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
So Liza has had Tom branded eh?! LOL

Thanks for the info, always like hearing what happens to hg's after they leave.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
what is up with the feeds one is down, 2 are on the HOH room with alec and topaz and the other on the main bedroom where all other guests are and No sound LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
TRiomom....I was having troubles earlier today with no sound on some or sound of another camera but the picture on someone else. I haven't tried tonight. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
yes Miz I had the same problem with the messed up sound

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
and sadly it looks like its a party going on in there tonight everyone awake and chatting LOL

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Feed 1 Lost Signal
Feed 2/4 Kitchen (Topaz and Alec)
Feed 3 Quiet bedroom with a bunch asleep

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
such a lame conversation between alec and topaz. they are having
a difficult time keeping the chat going...

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
alec and topaz chatting. She is trying to milk alec for all the information on everyone else in the house. LOL

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
she is not getting far though. so stilted. they should both give
up on this. I think maybe they finally did.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Lol me to. But I think he got a little insight on her thinking LOL

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well the feeds have been down quite a bit already today for the "live" show day.

Any guesses as to when they might come back this weekend, or if they do at all?

I would not be surprised, with the holiday weekend, if they are completely off all weekend.

Hell they have been off the majority of every weekend so far this series.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
or they come back on at like 12 or 1 am BBT

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
spoilers out on Hampsterwatch

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
spoilers gave the evictee and the new HOH, so it is not an endurance

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Special Hush Hush screen alerts us that there will be an eviction and we won't know who until Sundays show. Feeds are down from now until Sunday.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
of course they are. Long weekend and there is SO MUCH on tv so of course we would not want to watch the feeds. ......Morons IMO ROFL