TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 27, 2013 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gary and Peter have the worst eating habits. No wonder they have a stomach ache.

Peter eats only chicken nuggets like a 5 year old. Gary eats from about midnight till 4 am!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mamapors....I saw Peter eat chicken nuggets and fries one night and saw him in the DR asking for chicken nuggets but is that all he eats?!! That is like a 5 year old! I also didn't know about GAry eating non-stop through the night.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew and Jillian are pissed at Alec for some reason. Something about how they cooked and cleaned and then didn't get anything? Anyone know anything?

I know just before the feeds went they got a task to make a meal for AJ and Suzette with a Maitre D, Chef, Sous Chef, Waiter adn Entertainment.They got lobster and steaks.

Anyone hear what happened after?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was just enjoying listening to the conversations and it suddenly dawned on me why, because AJ and Talla weren't talking over everyone! LOL

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
From what I am reading, it sounds like Alec cheated again somehow during this task and got a veto or veto replacement. Not really sure of the details but something about them being blindfolded and Alec apparently peaked and ripped open an envelope.

Oh, they got the air hockey game from Canada's vote today as you all can probably hear on the feeds.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
In last night's BBAD, Alec wasn't sitting back all the time taking
things in. Instead we heard that most of the women he knows
or has met are 'really hot'. OK. He groped and kissed Topaz at
the kitchen table while surrounded by HGs. Not just a hug or
arm around her...PDA that is not comfortable to watch considering that he told Emmett earlier that Topaz is "not really his cup of tea". Maybe he
is trying to be a 'guy's guy' or something but he's coming across as a
real player to me. He isn't liking it when Topaz gives him the cold
shoulder either. Watch him when this happens. And Topaz loves it.
She and Gary had a big laugh last night when she came downstairs and
said 'she got what she wanted' and so afterwards came to chat with Gary.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Jokers says Gary won reward...can pick veto player and can
remove person and replace. Still not verified. Lots of confusion
about it. Stay tuned.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Thank God they didnt get a pool table.

Id rather they got nothing but voted for the air hockey so they woudn't get a pool table.

UK and Australia housemates dont get pool tables or chess sets or air hockey. BB US/Canada houseguests are spoiled.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mysticlady,Wavewatcher and Flagg.

Wavewatcher...I too thought it was funny here Alec basically said he wasn't that interested in Topaz but as soon as she was giving him the cold shoulder he couldn't handle it. I think he wants their relationship to end on 'his' terms. They deserve each other quite frankly.

What's this about the reward? Is that for this week? Boy BB is sure trying to help Suzette out eh?! (Not that I'm against that. LOL)

Flagg...I was thinking I didn't want to hear the balls smashing for pool that's why I voted for air hockey but it's pretty noisy too! LOL Oh well at least the games aren't long and drawn out studying each shot.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its not the noise that bothers me, but the fact that certain houseguests will spend every waking hour playing pool and doing nothing else.

There's more drama if they have nothing to do and have to entertain themselves.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Cool... BBViewer updated, now has quad cam.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
so is it just coincidence that topaz hangs with gary and suzette and jillian and emmett hang with andrew? Not sure where
talla, aj, and peter are. I recall this strategy of an alliance
spreading out to keep tabs on the non-alliance people.
We know that gary, suzette, and andrew are all targets but
now it seems that gary has a 'power'. They all think Gary
trusts them so much. I disagree.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Sorry for the bad spacing and keyboarding.

Some asked where the info about Gary's reward came from.
I went to Joker's Updates when the feeds went down. A lot of
the time it seems feeds go down but come back quickly. All
notes on the Free Live Stream page say something is hush-hush
but it seems that this is just poor connection....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Wavewatcher....I don't think Topaz is feeding Alec much information as maybe Alec is feeding her if any.

Totally nothing to do with strategy but I just watched Alec go through the back yard and the laundry area is a mess, there are shoes near the coffee tables, balls everywhere. I wonder who does most of the cleaning?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wavewatcher....also AJ is a target as well as TAlla. The ony safe ones are Emmett, Jillian, Alec, Topaz and Peter as long as they continue to stick together they outnumber.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It's once they get down to 5 we'll see who gets knocked out first.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just read on Jokers that Gary told Suzette next week with the thing he won he can take down a nominee. He lied to Topaz though and told her he can only change who plays in the POV.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bummer though, there's no hope for Suzette. She's gone daddy gone, the love is gone awaaaaaaaaaaaay .....which I could remember the group who sang this song...reminds me of my teens.

Oh...feeds just came back!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
It will be an interesting event to see Topaz voted off...

Any ideas when first jury house member will come up?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
First jury member will be next week. Suzette will get to go home to her family. That's how Peter and Alec were justifying her leaving saying,"Ya, she needs to be with her family. Best she goes before Jury."

Ok, I just see Gary talking to Jillian and Emmett. INteresting it seems like everyone wants to be in with them. So Gary thinks he has an alliance with them. Or does he? He said something else to Suzette and Topaz. I have no idea where everyone's head is at.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I have been listening to the live stream, Alec and Topaz, and they
are discussing all the different scenarios of who would put up who
and the order, etc. Interesting to listen to them. Now...can someone tell me...has Peter left the house? Or is he maybe wearing
the invisibility cloak? His name did not come up once in this
discussion. Not once. Very weird.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It's because Peter is in their alliance. Topaz knows Alec and Peter are tight. That's why she said final 4 and that did not include Jillian. So that would be Emmett, Peter, her and Alec. However as you could see, Alec wasn't completely onboard with getting Jillian out but agreed with Topaz. It was a very interesting conversation. At the same time they were talking, so were Jillian and Emmett in between visits from Andrew and Gary.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
In US BB couples have been targets as soon as they become known.
With Jillian/Emmett and Topaz/Alec they of course are highly
visible, not secret, very tight alliances of two for sure. I question
the strategy of the other players in not targeting tight alliances
like this. Not only are the pairs tight, they are obviously close other
wise. Can the others not see that they all are on the outside????
This should be in the 'questions' but I have been watching Topaz/Alec
canoodling in the middle of the kitchen. There was a time when they
both would have been on the block...long ago.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
So Gary thinks he has an alliance with them. Or does he?

I think Emmet has mentioned it a couple times in the diary room that he is in a secret alliance with Gary. But I don't know that Jillian knows that. Maybe, I guess.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Wave, as couples they might seem super tight and I think that Emmett and Jillian certainly are but I'm more surprised the HGs aren't targeting Peter/Alec because they seem more tight than Alec/Topaz and....I think people know that. Alec has genuinely said in the DR that he will cut Topaz when he needs to and Peter is his partner.

In fact I almost wonder if that's why Alec is pushing the Topaz showmance thing more now...to try to distance himself from Peter, because he'd rather people target Topaz than Peter.