TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Wed, March 27 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Wed, March 27 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi All....Just got home and going to watch this episode now. Nobody interested?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh very interested...Alec in DR says Suzette has figured out me and Peter's alliance and is telling people.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Did he say how he knows that she figured it out?

Was there a challenge on this epi or marsha the moose?

I always forget what is on each episode depending on what day of the week it is...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Topaz in DR tired of Suzette whinning about putting her on the block. Has it heard it all before. (Ed. well then stop nominating her! I'm sure you would be repeating things too if it was your 3rd time Topaz!)

Now Emmett in DR saying he's not a fan of her game play that she always uses guilt. Then they show a clip of her whinning about needing shoes, diapers, someone send us to Disneyland to help mom decompress from being nom'd 3 timesl (Ed. she was laying it on a bit thick.)

Gary in the DR saying he likes Suzette but doesn't want to be targetted for being her friend. She tells him to think of his own game and she says she needs to win the POV.

Peter and Alec in DR saying they are in control making the X across the chest. Then they are showing blooper of each of them impersonating each other. Peter of Alec in a deeper voice,"Im in a showmance but I don't really like her."

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett in Dr saying now that Tom is gone I want Jillian to be my final 2. (Oh how lucky for Jillian! What if Tom as still there?!!)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Nolanry....I'm only 11 min into the episode.

To your question....yes, Suzette know's about Alec and Peter's alliance and was starting to tell people.

No challenge or Marsha Moose yet but it' still early.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
is this episode the power of veto comp?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Topaz is getting a Bikini wax from Talla. See Topaz screaming. Then the other houseguest wondering what is happening.

Veto Comp....picking players. Alec choose Gary, Suzette gets HG choice and chooses Jillian (Jillian in Dr says, "me? where did that come from?") AJ gets Emmett Host is Peter. Body language says alot, only person next to Suzette is Gary, everyone else on the other side of Alec, even Jillian who is Suzette's pick. Jillian in DR says she's not putting her butt on the line for Suzette.

Gary isn't sure if he wins what he should do if he wins. Talla not giving him straight answer.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh I'm interested as well. I always enjoy reading your transcript and everyone's comments.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Challenge with Peter dressed like a hilllbilly, he looks like one too! Holes in shoes and all. LOL

Each has a soup can fixed to their heads. Each HG must fill their soup can with water running off the roof and climb a later and pour it into their thermometer, first one to fill it wins.

Gary says in DR that as he stood out there he came to a decision that if he did win, he would use it on Suzette because "she's my girl!" (Yay Gary!)

Jillian saying in DR the water was cold as ice.

Emmet saying in DR how much he wanted to win it.

Peter is doing good MCing. (Better than Arisa times 10! LOL) He is quite funny.

Suzette isn't good at this at all.

Gary in the lead.

AJ had no chance according to Andrew unless it was against Suzette but even then he might loose. lol

Now Emmett took the lead.

There is a slop pass up for grabs too.

Gary and Emmett neck and neck.

Emmett wins VETO!

(Emmett is one of the most monotone HG's in the DR I have heard.)

Gary in DR saying it's not over till it's over but it's looking pretty bleak for Suzette.

Suzette goofing around about the last comp, making light and sharing a laugh attack with Gary. Gary in DR saying why he likes Suzette is that they both know how to make light of bad situations.

Suzette says she is just going to try to enjoy her time here.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Wavewatcher and Jimmer! Throw your 2 cents in whenever you feel like it! Thanks for piping in! Makes me feel better that I'm not alone.

BTW everyone, I'm at the 36 min mark now.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Talla having 'girl talk' with Jillian. Asking about whether Jillian gets funny feeling in her stomach with Emmett. Jillian giggles. Emmett in DR saying he has something really special with Jillian. Emmett asking Jillian if she would be his girlfriend. Gary pipes in saying, "Oh is this 'official' now?" Em & Ji in DR kissy kissy and lovey dovey. Awe.

(I just at a Hachez mild chocolate from the Amazon so my typing should get faster! LOL)

Oh here comes a Marsha Moose task!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Marsha has a mission for AJ:

Your mission is to tell 2 hg's that when you leave the house you want to make an obstacle course work out and make it into a dvd. You need to come up with a name for it and have a least 2 hg's must participate and if any quit early you fail. If you win there will be something for the whole house but if you fail you'll have to tell the whole house you failed like a failure and the whole house will have a punishment. So get into your work out clothes and get your fitness on. And don't wear that nasty sweater vest of yours!

Asks Suzette...but he remembers about her knee not being able to run. AJ thinking of a name. He's approaching Andrew and Alec in the hot tub throwing the idea of the video and Andrew says he thinks AJ will be a very poor man.

Now AJ is approaching Talla and Topaz and Talla in the DR thinks its ridiculous.

Looks like he convinced Talla, Topaz, Andrew and Alec. Although they may just be watching. Oh, Talla is doing it. Andrew is doing part of it. Andrew says AJ is his guy and he'll do what he says.

AJ checking out Topaz butt as she crawls under the hammock. Talla does a dance . AJ says in DR that he is one of those guys who checks out the girls in the gym.

AJ back reporting to Marsha and sucking up to her. He earned the reward. She reminds him not to tell the hg's it was his mission. Marsha says AJ is cute but she misses Peter.

AJ reporting to the HG's the task and his success. Everyone is excited for a Picnic Pool Party! Burgers, BBQ chicken, beer...got a volleyball net...

Talla and Topaz doing some dirty dancing! Aj oggling them. Talla kisses Topaz AGAIn. Topaz wishes she would direct it AJ. Then Talla tried to pull on Topaz bikini strings.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Nomination ceremony.

Emmett in Dr saying Suzette has the only one liner, "Heeeeeeeyyy boys!" Sick of it.

(Again, Emmett is so monotone)

Speeches

Aj's was funny and Suzette again about leaving her children ect. Emmett said he will not use the veto.

Saying both are strong competitors.

Emmett: Whenever we talk you say how you have suffered here and I think you should focus on the game and not your circumstances here. (Ohhhh you're the big man Emmett! I do agree she really seems to repeat herself but I really think if any of them was up 3 times they might be too.)

Episode over.

Let me know your thoughts.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
P.S. I was being sarcastic about Emmett being the 'big man'.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
that alliance of guys sure does not like suzette. did I miss something?
she doesn't seem mean. she does repeat things but do you hate
someone for that? I think some people resent her and tonight
emmett seemed to be trying to rationalize his bashing of suzette.

soon they will all be getting on one another's nerves.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I agree Wavewatcher it's like every time someone is on the block the entire house has to villify that person.

Tonight I read on Jokers that Alec was talking to Topaz and saying how much he hates Suzette and he doesn't like how Gary hangs out with her. Alec wants Gary out next.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I saw that too. Eventually I would like to hear his explanation of this.
I thought maybe he says this for Topaz's benefit...he is well-educated
enough to know that it sounds stupid. Then I think about how Aneal
wants to use his experience/knowledge of BB for his thesis. So it
makes me wonder if this whole thing is a 'social experiment' for
Alec's studies...a freaky experiment.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much you guys for spoiling!!! As always I appreciate it so much! I will be able to catch up and watch tonights epi tomorrow and I will be back to comment!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wavewatcher....I have no idea why Alec would 'hate' Gary. Quite frankly I was surprised to read that it was Alec who said it. I don't know if it would be for Topaz's benefit since he should know she really likes Gary.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The whole dynamic in the house seems to be one big mob mentality. Every week one HG is targeted and goes by a near unanimous vote. I like it better when the house is divided and the Power shifts from one side to the other. It looks like Gary/Topaz will be "it" until both are gone next. When the house is divided the viewer is rooting for one side to get the Power and it is more interesting. Also boring is making wussy moves like getting rid of Suzette and nobody wanting to win the HOH or other competitions.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I almost think BB knows that they dodge HOH comps and such which I thought might have been a motive to add that 10k prize for the winner of the last HOH. To get those sneaky bums to actually all work for it!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The problem is that they are all wimps. Nobody wants to do anything that they can't pawn off as a "house" decision.

Maybe its a Canadian thing. They are all trying way too hard to be polite.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
http://vimeo.com/44485333

Conan appearance video of comedian/BBCAN producer/Marsha the Moose voice.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
BB US has the house mentality/decision thing going on too. The mob thinking sets in and they all every season say yes HOH you tell me who to vote for. You never have a surprising vote tally. I'd love to see a BB where everyone thinks for themselves. That's what I love about Gary.

I love Marsha the Moose. They have really done some good things with BB.

Kep421

08-11-2001

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Flagg, thank you so much for the link. I was just wondering who Marcia the moose was, because I would just giggle when I heard the voice.

LOVED the Conan appearance... what a cool guy!!

I'm from the US, so I haven't had much exposure to him. I'm going to be looking for Trevor now...love his humor!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Flagg thanks muchly for that HILARIOUS link.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: