TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 25, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ack! She just said she the street she lives on. (I don't like when they reveal that much of their personal stuff. IMHO, it's asking for trouble) Said she likes to walk around that area.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Mame...I know she has 3 children, I wonder how old the 3rd is?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Alec is in the backyard, exercising. (What else is new? LOL)

AJ joins him to tell him that Suzette is always carrying on about being poor, yet she went to Private School when she was younger.

They discuss that Gary is in better humour today, that he had a bit of a cold yesterday. Then AJ says that Gary is p'od at Andrew, (but Alec didn't take the bait and discuss it).

Then one of them says that Gary threw a PICKLE into the pool yesterday. LOL. And that it's been removed.

AJ is pushing about Gary being p'od at Andrew. Alec caves and says one drank the other's beer last night and he wanted to save it for today. (Not sure who drank whose beer, Gary or Andrew. I can't keep up with this convo, they are talking fast.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz

Emmett and Jillian in the Kitchen. She wishes she'd boiled some eggs. She's stirring something in a frying pan, and Emmett is at the sink. The sound of the running water is going to send me to tinkle if it doesn't stop soon. LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They are in the storage room now, foraging for cheese.

Now they are back in the kitchen and he's stirring the fry-pan. (So exciting... time to change feeds for me!)

Choices are irritating AJ bugging Alec in the BY or Emmett and Jillian quiet (boring) in the kitchen.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oh wait- Andrew has joined them in the kitchen... so maybe things will perk up.

Jillian said that she still sometimes forget she can put food in her mouth. (Since she's off slop now.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jillian says cheese is mostly saturated fat, always buys light cheese.
Andrew hates low fat cheese, and low carb lite hot dogs. He says have a ham sandwich instead. She says there's always a healthy choice.
Says he's good at taking healthy food and making it horrible. Let's deep fry a salad he says. LOL. Loves salads. Potato salad, macaroni salad, etc. (cracked me up)

Emmett contributes nothing to this convo and once Andrew leaves just the sound of Emmett eating. He thanks her for a very delicious salad and says she's a very good cook.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(Bye-bye Wolverine!) Andrew has SHAVED! He looks so nice now. He's joined AJ and Alec in the BY. They are all talking food and being silly.

AJ says American's consider Macaroni with Mayo a salad and says something about fried chicken with a salad etc as American's idea of healthy eating, etc.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
AJ says that Talla is in hangover-denial. Says she has a raging headache, etc, and is still sleeping.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
AJ said something about the 'six million takes' when Alec was declared the HOH winner.

Alec, sees intelligence in Talla, says that she feeds into the ditzy persona because she thinks it's what people expect of her.

AJ says it's too bad, because intelligent women are very sexy. AJ who was just slamming her, switched gears once he heard what Alec had to say.

Now they are talking about Jillian studying nutrition, and they are discussing metabolism. (Alec the health nut seems to be enjoying this convo.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They are talking about people not being happy waith how they look. Alec doesn't think he is handsome. says he's not classically good-looking.

AJ says he likes his own looks and DYNAMIC PERSONALITY. Which is WHY he says he is on the show!!!! Says he's only been eating healthy, fruits and veggies, etc for the past 6 months. He lost some weight and thinks that's also why he's on the show. Alec says that he thinks AJ would have been on the show regardless of his weight because of his personality.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Discussing why they think that Suzette won Canada's choice. Proving that weight etc is a minimal factor, etc.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm done for a while. Anyone want to take over from here?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Mame!!! Thanks for all of your posts...it was nice to pop in and have something to read.

I think the house will be very dull without Andrew, Suzette and Gary when they're gone. I won't be able to monitor the live feeds till maybe tonight. Daughter on spring break.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
After watching the feeds last night I saw Topaz differently. I see her as kind of a selfish person.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Yeah she did something that made Alec lose his iPod. Didn't catch what it was. Just asked the house guests to meet in living room then feeds went down. When they came back up last nite they were discussing a punishment.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Topaz's actions will make the others as well as Alec start to see her in a new light. She has already started to irrated Andrew.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know I might be late with this but:

Emmett and Jillian are BORING. If those two are F2, I'll poke my eyes out!

And it just might work out that way, too. I'm imagining this showmance along with AJ and Alec as my worst case scenario for final 4.

If Gary, Talla and Andrew go after Suzette leaves, I'm afraid the feeds will be unwatchable.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way Rosem. Peter is also boring. He just sits there like he's so depressed, it's making me depressed lol.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
POV wasn't used.

My thought is that if Gary or Topaz don't win HOH this week, they both are going up.

Also, I've been hearing that the twist coming this week is double HOH which I have no idea what that could mean.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chitchat, that reminds me of a pet peeve I have with Alec: when they're on the TV show and sitting in the living room, Alec is lying down as if he's at home and there's not even a show going on!

I also noticed that during a couple of comps that i've seen him in, he looks like he is above it all and doesn't really care. This annoys me because so many people try to get on the show, would be excited to be there, and be totally engaged in the game. This attitude seems disrespectful in a way.

I always have high hopes for a good cast at the beginning of any BB - and about 1/3 of the way through, I wind up wondering 'WHERE did they get these people???"

LOL!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I hope next weeks twist is that they give power to someone (hopefully Andrew or Gary).

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi All! I just read on Jokers that Emmett did not use the POV. In his speech to Suzette he said to her that she thinks everything revolves around her or something to that effect and that everyone in the house felt that way about her. Later Gary talked to her and said Emmett shouldn't have spoken for all the hg's. Now Suzette is on her own painting her nails while there is a pool party going on.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm just thinking if Suzette and Gary could talk Talla and Topaz and Andrew to vote for AJ they would be able to evict AJ instead.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Mystic- they have done a Double HOH in the US, it was during the premiere ep of the All-Stars season (Janelle and Boogie won it)- they had to mutually agree on the nominees, otherwise they were both nominated themselves...don't know if this would be the case here, but it sounds logical (since this is the last non-jury boot if they go with the jury of 7 like in the US)...