TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 25, 2013 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Miz, that eviction list is pretty spot-on. Unless there's another game changing 'twist' that's probably how it will go.

The only one I differ on is Gary. I can't count him out because he wins when he needs to, and pretty savvy for his age.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BTW, does it seems like AJ NEVER stop talking, or is he annoying me because he doesn't ever say anything interesting or entertaining?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
True about GAry but the Quatro may be counting on that so he gets rid of one of the girls for them.

Yes, AJ talks a lot and usually it's irrelevant. I think he just likes to hear his own voice. I feel the same way about Talla sometimes. I think AJ might be a tad bit nervous being the 'pawn'.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
AJ is the most annoying houseguest of all time!! He talks non stop about absolutely NOTHING! I change the camera to stay away from him!!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
AJ is annoying but most annoying of all time? No there are many who were worse.

Im currently watching UK 2009. Sree is much, much worse than AJ.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I change cameras too Mama Aj is always interrupting convos that have nothing to do with him and takes it over.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Sat.BBAD and see Alec with Gary, he leaves when
Topaz arrives, then Jillian arrives. Are they making sure Gary is
brainwashed about Suzette so they don't leave him alone. This is
a strategy seen often in BB but I am not sure if they are all genuine
about wanting to spend time with him. Now the room is full with
Talla and Peter...bashing Suzette. I thought Gary was going to
be the avenger for all of those who are 'different' and have been
targets. Opinions on this?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm in wait and see mode. He HAS to know he's eventual cannon-fodder himself, so SHOULD stick with the 'outies' rather than fall for the 'innies' bs.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Why are the feeds down?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
There was a tweet from @marshathemoose around when they went down. Maybe its another secret task.

If so, that REALLY sucks if they take down the feeds for such a trivial reason.

SO far its like this every weekend. They probably cant afford the bandwidth.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Looks like they are having a picnic

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I think that Marsha the Moose gave AJ a task - something about getting two or three people to exercise with him. He won the task so they got a picnic in the backyard. This is why the feeds were down for about four hours. This task is going to be on Wednesday's show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That is ridiculous that they cut the feed for every single minor event or anything that could possibly be on the show.

If they dont want us to see the Moose task, they could just keep that camera off the feeds.

I miss the old UK and Australia BB feeds where they showed everything, including tasks, competitions and even live shows and evictions.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just tuned into the live feeds to see Talla attacking Topaz, both wearing itsy bitsy bikini's and then they take off their mic pacs and I lose the signal!

Me thinks Talla has a crush on Topaz! lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
ok, feeds back and they're done and have their mics back on.

Talla saying she won that one. Topaz saying she is wearing a string bikini so not fair.

Thanks for filling in the blanks about the picnic Mysticlady.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Topaz and Talla are 'girls gone wild' tonight! LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
All the feeds on the picnic people; AJ, Talla, Topaz, Andrew and Suzette. Have no idea where the rest are.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew keeps grabbing Talla in the water and Talla keeps wanting Topaz to play shake your butt with her. LOL Oh what a triangle they weave. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hey...anyone lurking in here? This is no fun by myself.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm here Miz. Is Andrew flirting with Talla? He seems to be awfully touchy feely with her in the water.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hiya Miz, I'm a-lurkin' here.... :-) I'm editing personal pix from a party yesterday, and inbetween I keep popping in to see how things are a-goin' at the BBCA corral.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Chit-chat...yes....Andrew is very handsy with Talla just like the spin the bottle night when he stole a mouth kiss from her. lol

Hi Mame....can't wait to see your pics, sounded like a great nigh.

My feeds cut out.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Mine did too Miz. I didn't see the spin the bottle episode yet. I'm in the US so I have to wait for it on Youtube.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Why does Peter keep insisting he has Talla? I laugh everytime Peter says it. Talla and Peter rarely talk. Yet he has this crazy idea he can control her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
AJ and Suzette discussing their families. She says her eldest is a 12 year old. Her 7 year old is a super-genious, in her opinion. Her siblings have lots of kids, and she has them all over on weekends. She says her kids aren't athletic, they are into the Arts.

He says his parents spoiled him and he blames them for not pushing him into sports. If he has kids, he doesn't want them to be like him, sitting around watching tv and playing video games.