TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thurs, March 21 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thurs, March 21 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 21, 2013Triomom25 03-21-13  6:16 pm
Archive through March 21, 2013Mizinvanccouver25 03-21-13  7:43 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
well you know they will have been watching. Before they continued with the "live" taping to make sure so there wasnt another uproar like last week. IMO

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
LOL@CAblejockey

Emmett left the POV the same. I don't understand, he likes Liza?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett going to keep Liza for Peter?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Apparently she lied to him!! Isnt this Suzette's third time on the block?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Nope, Emmett voted for Liza. Looks like it's Liza.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cablejocky....Liza lied to Emmett?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It looks like Liza is going! So far all votes for L. Liza is going home. OMG even Peter voted Liza out!!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow....Peter voted for Liza too!! Guess he didn't let his penis do the picking! lol

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes Miz thats what he said--Liza lied to him.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cablejockey....I'm not surprised she lied.

Liza asking for Tom.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Plus it's a simple boot- and the theory is Alec gave Andrew this HOH so he'd be eligible for the next one when things aren't so rushed..

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Liza is saying goodbye to all. Peter is an odd one. He seemed so besotted by Liza and yet he got rid of her!Liza wants to see Tom! She is glad to go because the house wouldnt be the same without him. Liza says she played the worst game and made so many mistakes. Alec said he thinks Liza is weird and he doesnt like her!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Suzettes message to Liza about who was going to clean now? Me! was pretty funny.

Alec was pretty raw, I think you're a weird person and I don't like you .

Gary's message was nice.

Peter....it's a shame you didn't pick brains over brawn because now you're gone!

hahahaha

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey....I think Peter and Liza had a falling out last weekend. Topaz said something to that effect during her talk with Tom after the shower incident.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh I missed that! Everything makes more sense now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was a very full episode. They really packed it in.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the posts, everyone! :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Arisa really needs to work on her emceeing skills. She says nothing during the comps. She needs to take some lessons from Jeff P and give us some play by play to make it more exciting. During the veto comp it was so ho hum. I didn't know what the hell was going on or who was even in the lead!

Never been happier to see someone leave BB. Although I think he walked out thinking he was a rock star. I was hoping there would be lukewarm applause.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm glad if Tom thinks he's got fans, etc. I'm kinda worried about him. He's VERY emotionally wobbly. Opening the door while Alec was showering IS unforgiveable, but overall, now that he's mercifully gone from my TV, I can try to stand back and be objective. I like that he's a firefighter, that shows that he does put his 'bravado' to good use.

I also think that Arrissa might (SHOULD) be replaced next season, IF she doesn't get her act together. She's likeable, but just isn't doing a great job hosting this show.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I wonder who would do a better job? Julie Chen was kind of shaky the first year.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On that screen Arisa has during comps she doesn't know much more than us, so it's really the fault of the behind the scenes guys for not feeding her relevant information that she can say out loud to us. They also need to have the cameras higher (or something) in the run-everywhere-comps so that we get a better view. Hopefully they've seen what a mess it is and will work on it during the season.

Did Alec's shower incident actually make it to the livefeeds? It's for things like that that it's a shame they're not on a 10 second delay so they could switch cams.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
People on twitter have claimed to have seen the feed when the shower incident happened and they said you could not see anything.

It was probably the same camera angle they showed on the episode, where nothing was shown.

Alec got all worked up over nothing,

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's good. Can't blame him for getting worked up though, who wants their bits all over the internet for your family to see?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know its a pressure cooker in that house, but I really thought Alec reaction over the shower incident to be so over the top that I thought he was playing it for sympathy.

No naughty bits were seen, but even if they were, it's not like he put the bits out there, Tom did. So, I don't get why he was so devastated over it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Alec may have gotten very emotional due to lack of food as well but it did seem genuine, I know I would have been livid. Just really rude of Tom, and typical.

I have to say based on Tom's initial interview when he was getting his key, I really expected him to be totally different. He came across as a good guy, so did Emmett. He is way different than I expected as well. As are the women. I have never seen so many women so eager to hook up with some guy at the drop of a hat, but then I don't go clubbing. lol.

Mame I kind of see what you mean but Tom made his own bed. He really lorded it over everyone and then was shocked that they all weren't just going to hand him the money. He has a lot of growing to do. Hopefully he'll watch and see what everyone else saw. I imagine he will be surprised at how he came off and I'd bet his family that watched weren't quite sure who that was.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I know its a pressure cooker in that house, but I really thought Alec reaction over the shower incident to be so over the top that I thought he was playing it for sympathy.

That is exactly what he did, we can't forget that this guy is a professional.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Why carry it through to the diary room interview then? He seemed pretty genuine to me. And it seemed a pretty major bad thing to do to someone, to me.

I guess your opinion on it depends on your point of view to begin with, I'd be horrified if it were me, but if someone else wouldn't be horrified if it were them then they'd probably think he was playing it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
HOw Alec reacted going to the corner cowering in the DR embarrassed of them/us seeing his tears seemed very genuine to me.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I did feel bad for Alec and I can understand him being angry with Tom. BUT, this is BB where you're being watched by cameras 24/7. Everyone needs to go in realizing they are probably going to be caught naked at least once!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
True true Iheartkaysar but I think the 3 weeks of slop is what made Alec more emotional.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Alec's bio: Name: Alec Beall
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Three adjectives that describe you: Complicated, balanced and confident
Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?
I’ve always liked the show and really got into it once I saw Dr. Will on the American version. Dr. Will is my role model – this guy’s dope. Watching him compete so masterfully in season two inspired me to pursue a career in social psychology. I love getting into people’s minds – this is where I should be.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
I don’t want to be perceived as a threat – I want to fly under the radar – but that’s just not me. So, who knows? I want to find one person that I’ll be entirely loyal to, probably one of the dumb people in the house because they’re more bound by loyalty and honour – creative and intelligent people can’t be trusted.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is the bio meant to show he faked it? Because nothing there suggests he faked it to me. Wanting to get into people's minds doesn't mean you don't have feelings of your own. Dr Will might have been able to be an automaton but most people can't be like that, however much they wish they could.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I believe him. He was MORTIFIED. And concerned for his job at the University, among other things. And ITA, 3 weeks on slop had to have messed with him pysically and emotionally.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I believe Alec too and I don't think he was over the top either.

I do think he was completely mortified. Everyone has a different personality and comfort level so even if Tom is the type of person to laugh something like that off, Alec may be completely opposite. Everyone's modesty level is different, just because he walks around with his shirt off all the time doesn't mean he wouldn't be extremely offended at having his privates shown to everyone. In fact Tom even being like "oh I'm surprised you minded since you never wear a shirt" kinda sounds like telling a girl that how she was dressing means she was asking to be violated.

Plus I think it's easier for viewers to think he was over doing it because we KNOW that nothing was really flashed/caught on camera. Keep in mind Alec doesn't know that. To him, there is a very real possibility that a full front pic of his junk is spread all over the internet. And yeah, when you're in that "fishbowl" of a house it's easy to replay situations over and over in your head and worry.

And with that, I think Alec may have my type of personality in which, if something like that happened to me, and I was worried my boobs were caught on vids and or pics on the internet I would worry and dwell and dread about it for a long time (which would in turn keep me emotional/worked up about it)

And on top of all of that the poor guy has been on slop for 3 weeks. So yeah. I think it's real and I don't blame him.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: