TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 20, 2013 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mame, I appreciate you're input :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Andrew is campaigning to Emmett to against Topaz. She apparently said something awful about Andrew and he want's payback. Says his goal is to get to the jury.

Now he's talking stupid, saying if both he and Emmett were on the block, he not only wouldn't campaign against him, he'd campaign for him. (*Whoever believes that bs please stand up.) LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Emmett saying that Topaz also told Gary that Jillian doesn't like Gay people, that she said Jillan doesn't like 'your kind'. (Emmett snorts with laughter about how ridiculous that is.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Andrew asks about Talla. Emmett says she's also got to go, as she told someone she doesn't like Emmett.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile, elsewhere, Topaz, AJ, and Jillian are talking about her ex-boyfriend. Saying that he is perfect on paper. Fits all her criteria, but they argued a lot. He proposed in public, she said yes, but then she had an anxiety attack later that night and had to turn him down.

AJ is surprised that he stuck around 'as friends' and thinks that once a relationship is over one should separate. Topaz explains neither were willing to split up right away.

Alec joins the convo.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Are they all stuck outside Mame?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh I see they were, the gate just went up to the house. Andrew is making a beeline to the bathroom.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lovely shot (not) of Tom peeing with the door open. such couth.

Suzette is talking to GAry about the vote and says she will be screwed if she votes for Tom and everyone else saves him.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
AJ seems to shifty. Him and Topaz chatting about vacations, women etc on the patio. AJ just talks and talks, Topaz yeah yeah yeah.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tom always pees with the door open :-( He is a tool! hahahaha I do not think I have every used that word before to describe someone, but it just fits TOM!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gary and Sue are on the hammock and Tom is schmoozing them. Talking about hair. I'll bet you Tom has never yakked about his hair and blonde streaks before lol.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
AJ is still droning on about gf.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Did you see what Alex just took up to the second level Mama?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Alec and Peter and making up a new game. Not sure what the premis is quite yet. Frisbee? I wish they would give them some cards or twister lol. Maybe TRouble or Sorry. Canadian TRivial Pursuit to go along with the theme? Canadian monopoly. there is nothing like sitting around a board game to get them competitve and talking all together.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I vote for Scrabble. Or at least Boggle. ;)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
wouldn't that be fun! or Uno, Rummiku. I love games.

Andrew and his wolverine beard are in the kitchen. tom is trying so hard to do I don't know what. He is making a cape from his shirt and has a headband. Sucking up to Gary maybe with his "costume". He is going to be rode so hard by his friends.

The feeds seem a little buggered up, different sound with different video

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well Tom Lulu stock went down due to quality issues so maybe those sleeves would stretch to.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Talking about how they couldn't bring clothes with logos. About how much clothes they could bring etc.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Liza, Sue and Tom in bedroom cam. Sue straightening hair, she likes bargain shopping. Liza doesn't. Tom talking about hair again. lol Sucking up to Sue. Talking about seeing each other at auditions.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Alec and Peter saying that they can USE Gary for now, but everyone likes him and he's good at comps, so they will have to cut him loose at some point.

Then Alec and Peter go into the kitchen and play with their new frisbie. They call their game Space Disc Ball.

Now in the backyard playing with Suzette.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm getting three feeds in the bathroom. I can hear people whispering, not sure who they are and where they are.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jasper, it's annoying when that happens. Hate it. Have to remind myself it's FREE. LOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
AJ talking to TOm. Tom is 95% he is staying. He is sure about Em and Jill. AJ says Andrew and Talla are voting to keep Tom. Tom says Gary told him that Topaz is coming after him if she wins. Quite the indepth chat.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tom saying Topaz does not deserve to be in the jury house. Love how this guy proclaims who deserves what. AJ is more aware of what is going on than I thought. Talking about how Peter is the male equivalent of Liza.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tom still harping about Sue going up.
Tom is very sure he is staying. AJ says they only way he is going is if Emmett and Jill flip. AJ says oh they won't that will put a big target on their backs. REally from whom? You and TAlla and maybe Andrew?

Talking about the next HO challenge, if Tom wins and Topaz doesn't make amends he's putting her up. Apparently she ranted at Tom so he has every right. AJ thinks GARy should be a higher priority to get rid of.

They think they can control Talla if she wins.

Suzzette and GAry need to be nominated if any of them win. And if one comes off Topaz goes up. They are very single minded.

AJ thinks Sue voted for him so he has provocation to go after her. Talking that they have a solid team Jill, Em, AJ, Andrew, Talla and Tom. And they can win everything. Every comp. AJ can win mental comps and Tom physical.