TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Wed, March 20 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Wed, March 20 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just setting up for tonight.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi All....anyone watching with me?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Recapping. Liza in DR sayin it's discouraging having the whole house against you.

Gary in DR says it's time to even out the playing field. Tom in DR says Gary isn't making a smart move.

Liza in DR saying she needed to make sure Tom doesn't blow up. She says she wouldn't let Tom use the POV to save her.

GAry says the house has shifted adn the underdogs to come up on top. Gary dancing around the HOH. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett in DR says he told Gary it was ok to put up Tom. Now Tom and Emmett talking. Emmett in DR says there is trust issues between him and Tom.

Gary told Liza her social game is too good and that's why it would be better for his game to get her out

Liza in DR says Gary is a liar, dirty player and needs to leave the house.

Tom in HOH with Gary and Liza now. Tom not mad he's up just mad that he didn't tell him. Gary saying Tom comes across as an aggressive dog. His impression of Tom is quite good and funny. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
psst...commercial....anyone lurking right now?!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea Im watching the show now too.

I wonder if theyre going to show the shower incident

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Flagg! I'm wondering that too.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm sure they won't show nudity if they do though.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec in DR saying he's trying to appeal to Tom's 'few brain cells' but it's difficult. (LOL)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
After seeing Tom's DRs and what he's saying about saving Liza, this is going to be a BRUTAL blindside tomorrow if he never gets wind of it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Tom in DR saying how wonderful Liza is. Liza in DR saying it's touching that Tom wants to protect her. She said his actions has restored her faith in men. (well not exactly in those words but same outcome)

Canada voted all the 'haves' get Pedicures!

From the 'have nots'.

Alec being funny in DR, "Oh Suzette, you are my favourite client." with a spanish accent and his name was 'Ricardo'.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Flagg...honestly I have no idea which way the house is going to vote tomorrow.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Earlier today Gary and Topaz still think it' s Tom going but then they joked that maybe they are the ones in the dark and it's Liza going.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I like the 'Andrew' is a vampire clip. LOL So funny.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Everyone is acting like its Liza going to AJ Talla and Tom, but all along the plan has been to evict Tom.

Of course that could always change Im sure.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Veto comp...playing in the comp is Alec, AJ, Jillian the host is Andrew. All say in the DR they don't want to win. Alec says in DR that Gary approached him before the game and asked Alec if he wins to leave the noms the same, Alec agreed.

You should see their outfits. The girls in bikini and shorts guys some in just tiny tight shorts and some like Pter in full leotard. They guys and girls had long socks.

Challenge is some kind of sitting on a block of ice and curling.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Since the "incident" and aftermath were after the POV ceremony, they probably will not show it tonight.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrews outfit is a sweater with matching knit hat and his handle bar moustache he looks Scottish.

(Hubby came home so had to pause the show, behind by a few minutes.)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Im a bit surprised they just showed that conversation with Gary, Peter and Alec after the POV comp.

Pretty much spoiled the eviction plan for tomorrow.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Flagg...ya....you're right but I'm not sure how they could incorporate it into the live show tomorrow.

Alec won POV and in DR says he's happy to take the smirk off Tom's face.

Peter in DR saying how Tom is intolerable and they have been trying to figure out a way to get rid of him. Then Gary came up with a plan to oust Tom this week

Both Peter and Alec on board with getting rid of Tom.

Emmett in DR, Alec told him that he wasn't going to use the veto. Emmett told Alec Tom's going to be pissed. Then Tom comes in with Alec and Emmett and starts giving them both shit for not telling him. Emmett saying he tried to tell him in the storage room. Emmett saying in DR that Tom doesn't want to play as a team. Alec telling Tom he doesn't want to use the veto.

Liza in DR saying Tom told her there is a boys alliance in the house. She says there has been much speculation but this was the confirmation and there name.

Tom in DR saying if he leaves he wants Liza to take the Quatro alliance down.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Flagg....I don't think the spoilt it by showing the talk between Peter, Alec and Gary. It might mean that Liza is really going.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec did not use the POV.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Darn...they didn't show the fireworks from the aftermath of Alec not using the Veto.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea and with a double eviction tomorrow, they may not have time to show it then either.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Maybe they'll save it for Sunday when they need filler. Although, with a double eviction I don't think they will need any filler as it will turn the house upside down.

Penny

07-14-2009

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Penny a private message Print Post    
Great job Miz. I am useless at recapping. I can't even walk & chew gum at the same time !! Keep up the good work.... it is appreciated.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Penny. I didn't recap the things most of us already saw in house just what we didn't see like their DR enteries and challenges.

Thanks for popping in and feel free to give us your thoughts/opinions on thing too!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: