TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 19, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
BBAD: It also explains how everyone knew about Liza and Peter's 'secret alliance' for a final 2.

Tom saying to Topaz how he felt betrayed by Alec for not taking him off the block. Tom saying that's what he and his buddies do to each other.

Hi Mameb....I'm still nursing my sore throat/ear ache so just watching BBAD. Anything interesting happening on the live feeds?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz, I haven't been watching most of the day, also feeling kinda punky, may be coming down with a cold, plus a touch of the blues, and it was pretty depressing in the BB house earlier, so I stayed away. When I do check in there, I will update, of course. Hope you feel better soon!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
BBAD: Tom hopes it doesn't effect Alec professionally and that people out there just know there was a dick in the house who did it to him, he didn't want it.

Jillian just came out. Tom said he didn't know she didn't like Liza. Jillian says Liza brought her name up too many times. (meanwhile we can see Liza on the couch through the glass)

They're saying Liza played too fast too hard.

Much more talk....finally Tom and Topaz come back inside.

Tom was leaving the washroom as I think Liza came in and nothing was said to each other. Tom and Jillian whispering on their way out to the living room. Tom worried about Alec. Tom joins Andrew and Emmett sitting in the living room. Tom says this is heavy. Andrew trying to to break the tension by saying to himself to stop itching his shins. Now Andrew and Emmett talking about vacation days.

Jillian in have not room with Alec shuffling through something, maybe looking for something. Jillian saying he said it's like hockey and Alec saying I know it wasn't malicious. Alec tells her Tom went out and told everyone. Jillian says, what? I didn't know that because I was sleeping. That's when everything blew up. Jillian asks if he would like to be alone but that she thinks her and Emmett will be coming to bed soon.

Camera's flash to Topaz who is saying (for about the 3rd time tonight) that she heard Liza told Peter that she would rather leave due to punching Topaz than getting evicted.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameb.....oh...hope you feel better soon.

I just finished watching BBAD (last 30 min was on the live feed which I summarized yesterday.) so now I have to go make dinner for us here. I will be back later.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Where is everyone?! Nothing interesting happening on the live feeds?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Tom and his shadow AJ in the backyard. Liza and Emmett snoogling in bed in havenot room. Gary comes into Havenot room and announces that BB told him to tell everyone to go to a party in the HOH room! Emmett jokes that if Gary's lying Emmett will do something bad to him. Gary tells Talla he can glitter them up and do whatever he wants to the other houseguests. Then BB calls Emmett to the DR.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Tom tells Peter that Gary wants everyone in his HOH room to keep the peace.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mameb....well at least Gary is trying to lighten the mood.

I still have no clue who is going to go on Thursday.

I kind of feel sorry for Peter, I really thought maybe Liza liked him more than Tom. Then again, who knows what is 'really' going on, we won't know until we see diary room enteries.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Did BB really ask GAry to gather all the HG's in his room or is he messing with them?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
OR maybe BB is messing with them? Maybe BB is putting a surprise downstairs while they're all upstairs? Or maybe BB isn't going to do anything at all?!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok, I just missed the past 10 minutes and so I missed why they failed the task?!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok, they're saying it wasn't a task? So either Gary lied that BB asked them to get together or BB did tell Gary to get them together but it wasn't a task??

Hellooooooo?!! Anyone in this thread?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They failed because they were supposed to bring their drinks in a glass. Some brought cans and some brought bottles, although some did have glasses.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
So GAry told the HG's BB told him to ask everyone upstairs to HOH room with a drink in a glass. There are 2 people with cans of pop, so figures that's why they lost.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Gary says they failed because they don't take him seriously in this house. Everyone is kind to him and trying to cheer up Gary that they do appreciate him!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Mameb....Gary did have a point, people didn't take him serious. Although he didn't emphasize the glass with some people, I did hear GAry earlier say to Tom he didn't have a fancy glass.

Talla is going off, hope she stops soon.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Talla is ranting about something being unfair. She says some are hungery being on slop and she is having an ANGRY DAY. She's also worried about Alec being on slop for 3 weeks.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
ha haha hahaha ha...... you and I are thinking the exact same thing Mameb....love u!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL Miz. I'm going to post some pix in the Screencaps thread about, as Gary calls it, 'The Worst Party Ever'. (chuckle)

Not sure what was at stake with this task, though... Do you have any ideas Miz?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Gary says he failed the minute he said the word TASK to some of them.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
TAlla outside smoking and Jillian and Emmett keeping her company. TAlla saying she is so hungry she is going to eat the cigarette. Talla says she only has 2 cigarettes left. Yikes, she's going to be going through withdrawal big time!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameb...ya...maybe it was that Gary used the word 'task' or that they didn't all have glasses? Probably they would have had food and alcohol.

Only Gary, Topaz and Suzette left in the HOH. Laughing at Talla's outburst.

Gary asking why everyone doubts him, makes him sad.

Backyard is Emmett, Jillian, Alec and Andrew

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh the fashion shoot was part of the task too apparently.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok, it "wasn't a task" after all. They set it up to have a party and then someone assumed it was a task so everyone jumped on board.

I had a feeling it wasn't a task. LOL

Gary, Suzette and Topaz giggling about how things went from fun to drama in 2 seconds. They do feel bad for the have nots though.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It is kind of funny.