TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Quick Questions: Archive through March 17, 2013 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I guess the feed links for mobile aren't blocked the same way the regular web page feeds are blocked.

I have read elsewhere that lot of people have had success using the mobile feed links instead of the others.

Perhaps that is how the BBViewer works.

Whatever the case, BBViewer works for me pretty much 100% of the time.

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if the live feeds from 2 to 5AM are considered BBC after dark? If so, then they are the most boring houseguests for after dark. The last two nights I have watched and at 2 to 3AM, everyone is in bed besides Topaz the last two nights and Gary was with her last night until they went to bed at 2:45 EST. also they thought it was almost 5 AM and it should have been 11:45 PM there. It is so confusing to me!!

Tweety

04-14-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
BBC After Dark shows feeds recorded earlier in the day, not live. The house is located EST, so it is logical most would be sleeping during the 2am-5am slot

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No I think it is done from feeds earlier in the evening.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if you can watch these episodes for free online anywhere?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes, you can watch them on slice.ca if you live in Canada. Where do you live Nolanry?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
also they're on youtube in reasonable quality, search for Big Brother Canada

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Nolanry,
I watch everything from this site. Much better than you tube.

Try these links first: Putlocker, sockstream, nowvideo. Ads might flash if you don't have good ad blockers.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I live in Wisconsin, Miz :-)

Thank you guys for the suggestions!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watched Sunday's show... what are those two things the Have Nots can eat? Beaver tails??! And a word I couldn't parse.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Poutine is a French Canadian dish consisting of french fries, gravy and cheese curds. I only had it once in a McDonald's in Montreal, and frankly I thought it was disgusting. But I blame that on the McDonald's and would be willing to try it again in a proper restaurant. Poutine rhymes with routine.

Beaver Tails are a greasy pastry, I don't think I've ever tried. I think there is an American version called Elephant Ears, or something like that.

Google them for pix and recipes.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Poutine is a heart attack on a plate and not something I enjoy, soggy french fries covered in gravy and cheese curds. On the other hand, I love beaver tails. They are a type of bread dough which is stretched into the shape of a beaver tail and deep fried. When it is done, they slather it with butter and whatever toppings you like. Yummy!

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Poutine is yummy and way too full of calories if done right. Think of fries with thick gravy and actual warm bits of cheese poured over that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's why one of them said they were going to be fat by the end of the week then! I knew there was a word that was something to do with fries but couldn't make out what they were saying to look it up. Never heard of elephant ears though. They'll have heartburn all week!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
POUTINE

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I've never had either of these. I hear poutine is disgustingly good.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Does Suzette ever talk about missing her family... husband and kids? And how old are her kids?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche-- I haven't heard her mention them except when she refers to her home life them as a package and she loves her life. To be fair though I haven't been able to listen to the feeds in the past 4-5 days.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Miz.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
JUST found out about Canada Big Brother - We got Roku TV - and there it was! OF course I was confused, much is prerecorded - Not sure which channel I found it under inRoku! But watching 2 people swing in a hammock, sure reminded me of the last Big Brother!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Welcome Reader....I've seen every U.S. season of BB and I'm really enjoying Canada's 1st season. Stick around for a fun ride!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Between BBUK, UKCBB, BBAU - I get bad withdrawals this time of year - I *love that BBCA is filling in the gap!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yay Willwillbee! Me too!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
My quick question: Who will have a meltdown first...Tom or
Emmett.

Great poutine is an art. Fries have to be good, gravy has
to be really good, and cheese curds have to be real as opposed
to the ersatz cheese that is used in a lot of places...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Could someone please jog my lousy memory... What did Emmett lie to Tom about?