TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 15, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 15, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Status update By Big Brother Canada (From FB)
We know you are curious about last night’s HOH competition and we assure you that the situation is being addressed. Tune in to Slice this Sunday night at 9pm ET/PT to find out more!

That explains all the downtime on the feeds today, I guess.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Triomom, ITA that's exactly how they should play it! LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they are redoing the HOH challenge, which would explain why the feeds have been down most of today so far.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
If they did how would Emmett still be in hoh unless he won again. That would definitely shut the haters up lol. IMO

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I don't care for him. BUT if he WINS again, this time FAIR AND SQUARE, then good for him!

Crikey, I sure hope they don't keep the feeds down til Showtime Sunday. That would be crazy. And I think they would lose fans...

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I hope the feeds r not down that long. I shutter to think of the withdrawal several of us would go through ROFL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
From BBCA Facebook:

There’s so much happening inside the Big Brother Canada house today that the live feeds will be down for the remainder of the day and Big Brother Canada After Dark will not air tonight at 2am ET but will return to its regular timeslot at 2am ET / 11pm PT on March 17. Tune in to this Sunday night’s episode at 9pm ET/PT on Slice to find out what went down.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they are dealing with the situation. Just wish the feeds were up. Oh well. Life goes on, and so will the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering IF Emmett quit and did a DOR over this... Otherwise I truly can't figure out why this complete blackout/secrecy til Sunday night.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Emmett does not seem like the type that would do that. I am just guessing they have so much to do, HOH comp redo, Have-No comp, Nominations, they may as well leave it down today. Sounds like the early down time was some Leprechaun visit thing. Just so much going on.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Everybody is assuming that they are redoing the HoH, yet none of the official statements have claimed that at all.

I hope they do invalidate Emmett's win as he did cheat. Even the poor camera work and editing couldn't hide it.

Plus the show will have a large credibility problem if they do nothing about a cheating scandal for the second HoH in a row from the same group of players.

Wow, you Canadians sure are cheaters. ;)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
how did he cheat? I wasn't paying enough attention, too many bees!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They didn't say they were out until Sunday, just for today...at least so far. Something major must have happened.

Can someone tell me what exactly happened at the HOH comp? Something about cheating?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They were not supposed to transport the balls with their hands. They had to stuff them in the bee suit, their legs or somewhere to transport. There are those that say Emmett carried at least one ball in his hands. Jillian and Talla were warned while it was going on to not carry them. Emmett never was. But there are some pictures (not very conclusive to me) floating around showing Emmett with the ball in his hands. I re watched a few times and I could not tell.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah, thanks.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Also showing pics of Talla and Jillian with balls in hands. I rewatched the comp and you could not see everyone's hands some had hands down by their knees. We're they hold balls in the pouches or in their hands? Who knows. Did he put the ball that was "in his hand" into his hive? I guess we will have to wait and see. Hopefully late tonight feeds will be back up. BBAD will be back tomorrow night so we will see

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...very interesting. I still haven't watched last nights BBAD so since there won't be any live feeds or BBAD tonight I will catch up on that.

So the feeds should be back tomorrow and the BBAD not till Sun, Mar 17 after the show airs?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
They said 2am on the 17 th eastern so technically Saturday night early Sunday morning to me

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If you watch the HoH closely, there is at least one point where Emmett is shown running to his track with a ball in his hand.

There are video clips on another BB discussion site.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That's just the After Dark being shown at 2 am Sun morning, not necessarily the feed at that time.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok, so feeds back tomorrow.

BBAD 2a.m. (EST) Sunday morning or 11pm (PST) Saturday night?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
That would be how I would take it onBBAD not sure on feeds. I would think feeds will be back first IMO

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Strange...I'm on Slice website and can't find any of that information.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From Twitter:

Big Brother Canada ‏@BigBrotherCA
It’s a busy day in the #BBCAN house so live feeds will be down for the day: https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherCA/posts/366764253436575

Big Brother Canada ‏@BigBrotherCA
Big Brother Canada After Dark will not air tonight but will return March 17th at 2 AM ET / 11 PM PT https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherCA/posts/366764253436575 … #BBAD #BBCAN

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh, ok...thanks Rosem...you would think they should post it on their website where people go to watch the live feeds. Odd.