TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thurs, Mar 14 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thurs, Mar 14 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 14, 2013Mamapors25 03-14-13  7:27 pm
Archive through March 14, 2013Triomom25 03-14-13  7:38 pm
Archive through March 14, 2013Mizinvanccouver25 03-14-13  7:52 pm
Archive through March 14, 2013Mameblanche25 03-14-13  8:07 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oooohh...Tom is saying he's sure that Canada hates him. He does get it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Time to juice up my tablet. The battery is dying but lasted through the show. :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mame, I think she could be talking about Tom re obnoxious power player.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cricket I HOPE you are right! :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Me too, Mame...it's boring as it is now. If they booted Tom that would shake things up.

I don't know how they can nom if one of the players could be saved by Veto and the other by the audience. They might have to really think about it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tom acting like his old self...worrying about what Canada thinks of him didn't last long.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Not looking forward to the suck-face-mance in the HOH room again. sigh. If I knew he gave a damn about Jillian it wouldn't bother me so much. Liza at least knows the score regarding her showmance/s.

(I'm back typing with all ten fingers on my PC at my desk. So should be less typos. LOL.)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting everyone!! Can't wait to see Tom's face at the Suzette save. Hee hee!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kinda made me gag watching Jillian and Emmet and Alec and Topaz pawing each other on the coach. These girls are ridiculous.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping for more of a reaction from Tom.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That was probably the most badly shot and edited HoH competition I have ever seen.

Emmett's win came out of nowhere. They never really showed his track and we never got to see how close he was until he won it.

There was one comment from Arisa saying Emmett was way ahead, but that was it. They never showed his progress in any way.

People on other forums are insisting he cheated but they never showed us enough to figure out how.

ALso, Andrew got screwed as his kept jamming and he had to waste all his time banging it to get the balls to go down.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agreed, it was so boring, you could not see any of the action.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It is quite funny that the public saved Suzette entirely because Tom is so hated and was so vehement about getting her out.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
aaahhhh.....Will Emmett let Jillian out of the HOH for the coming
week?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
On the BBCA FB page, Evel Dick said: BBUS was very strict about not talking to each other in the hallway during an eviction vote. This being a big surprise veto & replacement nom... They should have made to pick a replacement immediately, not give him the commercial to talk it over and there should have been NO TALKING when going to, or coming from the DR to vote for eviction. That being said... This is the 2nd time the guys have won HOH by cheating. First was the Majority Rules HOH Comp, when they all agreed before hand to say "A" to every answer. And now Emmet clearly cheated in this HOH comp. But, I doubt BB Canada is going to do anything to be honest.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Evel Dick continued: Oh and btw... you need to cut them some slack, it is their first season and production is gonna f*** some shit up. The camera work and Arisa were horrible during that comp. Arisa isn't letting you know who is in the lead and who is close behind at all. The cameras were terrible, all you could see is bee outfits flying around. Arisa also called out alliances last night and if I was in the house I would have wanted to throw one of those balls at her head. BUT, they're all learning from scratch. Everyone is going to and is, comparing it to BBUS, but BBUS has had 14 years to learn from their F*** ups. BBCAN has had... 3 weeks. Give them a break

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
VEry interesting and pretty accurate by Dick. Thanks for sharing Mame-B. I sure hope BBC people saw his post and made note of it.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Yep for sure we get that there will be kinks that need worked out. Most of us fans love BB and understand. Some tho IMO go overboard on the complaints and end up ruining the show/game for everyone

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I was wondering too why Jillian and Liza voted for AJ but then I had an "AHA!" moment. I wonder if it was because everyone will be wondering who made those votes against AJ and the two girls will say it must be Suzette and Gary in order to prevent them from worming their way into the group and gettig any "loyalty" credibility.

I'm sure everyone will deny voting AJ out and they will just blame it on Suzette and Gary and say they are lying if they say they (honestly) didn't.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Liza told Jillian as well as someone else the other night during BBAD that she and Talla voted out AJ. Jillian didn't correct her.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: