TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Wed, Mar 13 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Wed, Mar 13 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hello! Just about to watch my recorded episode! Anyone else feel free to post your thoughts on tonights episode too!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
OMG Tom really thinks he is the star of this show! In the veto he celebrates when Sue breaks her own tile, but she is the only unsportsmanlike one for what she said? They were both wrong. I can't wait for Tom to go, the focus is on him all the time. I loved when he proclaimed to Jillian that Gary would be gone next week. Like he has the next couple of months all mapped out as everyone will just do his bidding. lol. And he referred to AJ as a kid? I beleive he has 10 yrs on him. That is disrespectful. Oh Tom when you are gone who will we hate? I am sure one of the others will fill that spot. And AJ, please stop referring to yourself in the third person, Jasper doesn't like it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
hee hee "Jasper" doesn't like it."

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
ha haaaaa I knew something was brewing between Peter and Liza! Tom is oblivious because he can't fathom Peter a threat to him. Peter always yells in the DR. I doubt their relationship would last outside but sure makes it fun in here. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Good for Andrew for pulling off the task! So funny that Tom liked it. LOL He looked a little embarrassed once he told him it was gross. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Talla," Sorry mom." LOL She almost turned Aneal straight! (kidding!) Girl had some wild child moves! lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gary's persona "Gerald". Love Gary, he keeps things interesting. Hope he stays for a long time.

Then there's Tom....I'm adding to Jasper's Tom rant..."I will win the power of veto, I will win the power of veto, I am a weiner. " (LOL)

hahaha Like Talla's blacked out tooth.

Oh bummer Aneal took out Gary right away! booooo

Ha ha...Topaz took out Liza.

Oh no....what Jasper said!! Suzette took herself out.
Uh ohhh called him a F'n Red Neck!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I immediately went and voted for Suzette to be saved. I so want to see flames shoot out of Tom's ears when he is foiled.

Funny Miz, how both Liza and Peter mentionned in their diary that they found the other the most interesting people they had ever met.

I loved Gerald, ha Gary is growing on me. Geez he looked 7 ft tall standing there during the veto pick.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yikes...I've thought it but I would never say it!! Oh well, i'm sure many watchers probably have been wanting someone to say something to Tom. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ya, it was funny how Peter and Liza both said that in the DR.

I too noticed how tall Gary was, I think he had heals on.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh I'm sorry Miz, I forgot about the time difference.

Tom's little Rocky performance in his room was silly, you would have thought he was psyching himself up for the Olympics@

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Even with the heels he seemed a foot taller than Tom, perhaps he has little man syndrome on top of everything else.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
No need to apologize, I'm watching an east coast recording.

I don't mind if people talk about it, gives me something to look for.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
OMG....Gary's purple and white tie die jogging suit is hilarious! I love this guy! I think the house will be so boring if he leaves.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I am off to bed, so bye for now, enjoy the rest of the show.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Not his purple shirt and hat veto ceremony outfit, the one right before.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Night Jasper....see you soon!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok, Gary down, AJ nominated with Suzette. Going to go vote on the Slice website and then watch Survivor. Bye for now all!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hey ladies, I laughed so hard tonight I thought I was going to bust a gut. I was screaming with laughter during Andrew's meal challenge. Funniest BB moment for me ever.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Just voted to keep Suzette. Hoping to take the air out of Tom's balloon. (Plus AJ drives me batshit.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
what was the meal challenge? I saw the talk on the feeds about him cooking dinner, but I never heard what he was supposed to do, why or how it turned out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Dipo--Andrew had to tell the houseguests for whatever reason birthday, anniversary and that he wanted to cook them all a meal. The catch was he had to make it taste terrible and one houseguest would have to enjoy it and tell him it tasted good.

So he asked what day it was and said it would have been his dad's 70th birthday and he would like to cook everyone his dad's favourite meal which was like a 'chicken carbanero' with pasta or something. He said he actually does make this dish at home except here he added honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, dill seeds, something fishy. Most people did not like the food but only said so in the DR. Tom said it was really good then the sirens went off and the phone rang. Talla and Aneal scrambled to get there first. Aneal answered the phone and said it was for Andrew. Andrew completed the task and brought out the pizza and beer and explained the task he had completed much to Tom's embarrassment. He still said he liked it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
In an article announcing BB US casting for BB 15, most of this terrific article is spent introducing and explaining BB CA to their readers and fans.

'Big Brother 15' Casting Begins, Canadian Version Soars Big Brother Canada: What's It All Aboot?

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/big-brother-15-casting-begins-49465.aspx

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: