TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 12, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Tom is so tiresome. Machiavelian, and tiresome. Holding court with his current minions Gary and Talla. Pushing for them to win HOH and go after Andrew.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hey anyone else here this aft?

Lillian

07-29-2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Why is Tom so fixated on Andrew now?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
IMHO, He's jealous of Liza's hammock-time with Andrew. Remember Tom's achiles heel is that he's an emo player. Frankly I was surprised that such a 'powerful' player went after Suzette rather than a stronger player, until I realized it was a 100% grudge-nom.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Tom is telling everyone that they need to target Andrew - I hope someone tells Andrew.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I hope so too. Andrew and Gary are my two fave players right now. Also Liza sure keeps it interesting.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Interesting - I just read some talk with Andrew, and it's looking like Alec and maybe Emmett are trying to get him to go after Tom.

If this is Alec (or Peter's) doing it's a smart strategy - fire up a rivalry that keeps everyone's attention off yourself.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Alec and Peter are talking about SOMEHOW warning Andrew. But very cautious about how to do that without pissing off Tom.

I can't wait for the 'Eh Tu, Brutus' moment when Tom's own posse boots Tom!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Tom is gonna burn himself out in the next week or two methinks..the rest of them are eventually gonna get tired of all the stuff he's pulling. You've got to be subtle about your tactics- Tom is about as subtle as band practice in a library...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ROFL Wilson. I've never heard that phrase before. But I intend to steal it. ;)

Lillian

07-29-2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
You're right Wilson, Tom is playing way to hard, trying to control everything. If this was Survivor, he would have been first voted off.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Peter is seriously coaching Liza on staying under the radar, in groups, and not one on one, for the next couple of weeks - so that folks will hopefully stop thinking of her as the power behind Tom's throne. He flat out told her just now that he's 'doing damage control' with the other guys where she's concerned 'keeping her under control'. She's smart, she get's it, and she basically said, what do you want me to do? Although she also said that she prefers being perceived as 'one of the smart girls, rather than one of the dumb ones'. He also instructed her to absolutely show no emotion no matter what happens over the next couple of weeks. Reminding her about the house's 'perception' of her with Tom, etc etc. She's not thrilled about being out of her 'one on one' comfort zone but willing to do what she has to do.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
kudos to you guys who are doing the feed discussions. I don't know how you do it, I can barely stand straining to listen to them for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
For me, it depends who it is. AJ, Talla and sometimes Aneal, drive me up the wall and down again. I can't stand Emmett so I usually change feeds when he's on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The two most annoying houseguests to me are AJ and Liza. I change feeds or turn off whenever either is talking. And both like to hear themselves talk!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well whatever this audience twist is, it's happening this week- something will be announced on Wednesday's show, and the voting goes until 2pm (Eastern) Thursday. They're calling it the Chevrolet PowerShift... Since the voting ends before the eviction show is taped, could Tom's plans completely blow up? (the rumor is that the audience will get a veto power- they can save one of the nominees, both of them, or neither of them...)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I got my hopes up now that the twist is in effect for this week's eviction since I will love to see the total meltdown of Tom!

At the moment he's having a slow meldown over Topaz saying something about 'people' thinking of keeping Suzette. He has no power at this point and is going around talking to Talla/Liza and now Emmet and Jill about how it has to be a unanimous vote. Now Emmet and Tom are hating on Talla.

Yesterday, Alec floated the idea of dumping Tom to Emmett, and I think Emmet was down for it. Alec mentioned how volatile Tom is. They talked about wanting Andrew in Tom's place in the Quatro alliance. Tom's freak-out right now could be helping to seal his fate with the boys.

Feel free to correct me if anyone else heard more of these convos. I sometimes find it hard to hear them! And I still get some of the HG mixed up, but I wanted to share what I think I heard. LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Talla talking game with Emmett. She thinks she's good with Tom (she's not) Emmett tells her she's not on his radar (she is) And, when Emmett asked her who she'd target, she said Andrew.

Talla doesn't seem to have a grasp of what is happening in the house.

She started the conversation with Emmett by saying 'we haven't talked game since week 1'. Then she confides in him like he's an ally. I'll be surprised if she lasts much longer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, At the end of this ridiculous conversation, Talla brightly exclaims:

"Good Talk, Good Talk!"

O.M.G.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Anybody else out there watching this??

Emmet is in the SR with a guy, but I can't hear that feed. Topaz is talking to Talla, something about Aneal, and someone finding out about the 'girl alliance'...too much for me to keep up with!

House has gone crazy!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Now Tom is complaining about Suzette campaigning to stay, like its so awful to do so.

"Have some respect for the people in this game. Take it on the chin and walk out the door."

Its amazing what an arrogant jerk Tom can be.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
"My biggest problem with this game, is people that are awake for an hour a day... and think they have a say about what goes on in this house."

More from Tom

He's now freaking about people saying they are thinking of keeping Suzette.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tom said that Topaz THREATENED him that there are people thinking of voting to keep Suzette.

He takes this as a threat? He's threatened by Suzette staying in the house? HA! What a maroon! When he first made the nominations, he was adamant that Gary was the target. Until Topaz convinced him otherwise. Now he's adamant that Suzette leaves.

I think Tom might be crazy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tom has now named 8 people for his 6 person alliance.

Oops, ETA, he just said '9 person alliance'.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
This is what I gathered today. Liza was given a chore, wiping windows in 3 rooms, the whole time she was in the main bedroom she talked trash about Emmett wanting herself, (liza)and Andrew out. Of course Andrew says that is strange I would never think that. Meanwhile she is doing that in orange face of innocence she does with trust me I know grrrrrrr annoying. Then Suzette is campaigning to stay which in turn annoys Tom sending him off on a rant. Talla is being like a panicked butterfly wondering what to do, asking advise from topaz and Emmett. Emmett seems to calm her down a little by saying "when. U hear something think about before going off " or something like that.