TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Favorite showmance?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Favorite showmance? users admin

Grendelsmom

07-31-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grendelsmom a private message Print Post    
It's unusual in recent years to have so many showmances going on. Do you have a favorite? Do you think any will last?

From what people are saying, it seems Emmett is really falling for Jillian, and to me their chemistry seems most real. It wouldn't surprise me a lot if they had a relationship at least for a while out of the house.

Alec and Topaz don't bother me, because I think they like each other in a friendly way, and they are both using each other equally. I've read that people think Topaz may be liking Alec more as time goes by, though. I don't see anything lasting coming from it.

Tom and Liza are just gross IMO. I don't want to have to look at that I don't think it's a full-fleged showmance to begin with, and I bet it implodes soon. I don't like Liza, but her "gettin' around" with Andrew and Peter rather than only chasing Tom does give me a chuckle. }}

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Emmett and Jillian also don't live that far apart in real life, so it is definitely possible that they can keep it going when they leave the house.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
The cast bios say that Jillian is a small town teacher. oh oh
Does she really want these kinds of videos of her and Emmett out there? Kinda surprises me.

I think Emmett is more in love with Jillian's body than he is
with Jillian herself. Turns him on that she is so toned.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Actually I don't want to have to look at any of these
so-called showmances. Spoils the show.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I like the Liza and Peter showmance as it's all brainy. You have to really watch closely to notice their intimacies, no sucking face which is more intriguing to me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good morning! Miz, once Tom gets the boot, then I'm sure L & P will kick it up a notch, and ditch the subtlety.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Good morning Mame-B, Well in that case I want Tom to stay! NOT! LOL One thing I will give Tom credit for at least he's not sucking face and having sex, well unless I missed it. (?!)

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
U missed it Miz they have gotten busy a couple nights lol as if we r dense and don't know what's going on under the covers.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhhh really Triomom?!!! Well then I take back my kudos to him. lol

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Yes they were using pillows and miss Liza "disappeared" beneath the covers ROFL and then feeds went down in HOH room lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: