TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sunday, March 10 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Sunday, March 10 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watching Suzette melt down. Anyone else watching?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Tom's HOH room and his "softer side". (insert eye roll)

Ok weird but I think the footage of Gary and Suzette was actually after Tom nominated them.

Wow Alec just told Emmett he doesn't like Tom.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec told Emmett he basically thought Tom is an A-hole.

Topaz is telling Alec she has a connection with Gary and wants to keep him.

Topaz is talking to Tom against Alec's suggestion. Told him she thinks Suzette should go.

Topaz thinks she convinced Tom to keep Gary.
I'm into the show 25min but need to pause and help my daughter with her homework. I should be back in an hour.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was an interesting show. Quite a bit of maneuvering and the punishments were fun. Suzette seems to be losing it and Tom is fixated on her for some reason.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gary was good sport about the blue glitter wth Gary.
Alec and his "Poutne Dream". Lol

Tom telling Emmett about what Topaz told him Suzette said about him. (Emmett wake up until have heard 2 people say the same thing about Tom.)

I wonder if anyone actually did handle a camera?

Dance party was funny, Talla with her bra on the outside of her shirt. Lol

So it was Peters task to ruin a camera?!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm impressed with Topaz game play tonight.

I've never heard Vancouver referred to as "Van City" heard Van or just Vancouver but not with city.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gawd his air of superiority is unreal. I can't wait for Tom to be brought down a peg or two. I felt like his whole soft spot and tears were strictly for the at home audience. I don't think the Tom show will win him any friends or dates back in RL.

I love the fact that there is consequences for the little hamsters! Too funny.

I keep forgetting this is on. I hav to remember to set my pvr each day I can't program the thing to do it automatically.

Miz Tom probably thought he was being cool saying Van City, hoping it would catch on and he could say he started it.

They need to get rid of Tom, then Emmet. I don't think Emmet will be any different without Tom there. From what I have seen he seems like a miserable git.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: