TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: BB CA SCREENCAPS : Archive through March 08, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche--Thanks for the pics! Alec told some of the other houseguests about this same research project that he's telling Suzette about in this pic.

Hey, can we rewind footage? I only see pause or play on mine.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz, as far as I know, we can't rewind the LIVE feeds. But the vids of BBCA After Dark, and the actual show vids, I don't see why not.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh, Ok....thanks...that's one way I can get screen caps of interesting things. Sometimes something happens and I want a cap but I can't rewind it. I guess I could go looking in the BB After Dark. I've noticed BBAD isn't live, it's recorded earlier in the day which is good since they probably are all sleeping during that time. lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Good morning! :-) I like this shot, cuz it has a nice mix of them. Couple of the cool kids hanging out with the nerds.

AJ in yellow, Topaz, Alec, Suzette, Andrew in blue teeshirt.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Talking about what movies they love and hate. And talking about various Canadian celebs... like Shannon Tweed-Simmons, Keanu Reeves, Celine Dion, and William Shatner. (They said that Shatner is from Toronto, but I know for a fact he and his family are Montrealers.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

The elusive Suzette! ;) I really like the floral top she's wearing. :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I don't consider Alec and Topaz one of the cool kids; I think they fall in the middle. I too like Suzettes tank top, pretty!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Just before the feeds went down AGAIN I nabbed this silly shot of Danielle with Gary.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Feeds back on:

Miz to my utter surprise, I am liking Andrew more and more each day. When he's not being a goof, he's really sensitive and intelligent.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Looks like Emmett and Jillian are surprised to discover that she's got a bellybutton. ;)

Lillian

07-29-2009

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Loving the screencaps - thank you!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche--Thanks for the pics. I don't mind Andrew, he hasn't rubbed me the wrong way yet. The only people who I have had moments I didn't favour them is Tom, Emmett, Liza and Danielle. Danielle can be too catty at times and Liza a little over confident plus I don't like her Tom association. Oh ya and both Danielle and Liza had terrible potty mouth, seems to be getting better now that BB has been on them about that.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Gary prepping the gals for the fashion-show, doing their makeup etc.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

The guys puttin' on their fancy duds to watch the fashion show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Gary is wearing white makeup all over his face and I think his arms. Danielle had remarked that he looked 'white'.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Emmett, Tom, Andrew, and Aneal, spruced-up and hanging out near the outdoor hot-tub. (See the snow behind Tom.) They thought it's raining, then decided it's hailing.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

All the fellas except Gary, waiting to be called into the house/backyard for the fashion show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I was hoping to get pix of the gals all dolled-up, but the feeds just went down.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
One thing for sure... these guys DO 'clean-up nice'. Very sharp. :-)

(Kind of a shock to see Alec and Emmett with shirts on!) ;)

Grendelsmom

07-31-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 2:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grendelsmom a private message Print Post    
If you go to justintv, they have the feeds archived a half hour at a time: http://www.justin.tv/bb_canada/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Grendelsmom.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Alec & Emmett the hot tub. Peter in the jacket.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

The 3 guys are doing some MAJOR strategizing. About who are the wild-cards. Alec saying he's trying to control Topaz but he can't 'because she votes with her heart'.
Glad they have Tom with a target on his back. Want to split up Liza and Tom eventually, since they can't trust Liza.

Worried they look weak, as Tom's followers.

My thoughts are this... I am not comfy with Emmett being part of this convo. He's way too tight with Tom.

The photo is fuzzy because of the steam rising from the hot-tub.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
This morning's pix:

Topaz and Gary made an alliance called Secret Wedding. No idea if they were kidding or not.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Talla being coached by the guys (AJ, Aneal, and Andrew) as a sports announcer. (I find her painful to listen to, she is such a dingleberry.)