TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 09, 2013 users admin

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
oops, Tom won POV.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Suzette publicly apologized to Tom and breaks down, Peter gives her a hug. talla and Andrew give her a hug, Tom avoids her.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Suzette went out to apoloize to Andrew it looks like for somethhg she must have said earlier!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh it was Tom? I just caught it at the end--sorry.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
She's now talking to Emmett at the hammock.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Suzette doesn't let anyone else finish a sentence, that is starting to annoy me, how she interupts.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Emmett just told Suzette that his and Jillian's relationship is not a relationship, but a friendship.....apparently with benefits based on After Dark a few nights ago....I'm out :-)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Gary and Topaz are in the have-not room talking.Apparently Tom told Topaz that he is taking Gary off. Emmet showed up and they're talking about Suzette's apology. Topaz thinks she has guts doing that--Gary laughs.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tom in the HOH with Emmet and the guy with the glasses. Watching Suzette Aneal Gary on spy cam declares that whole group will be going one by one.After awhile, he says 'their own chicks' will be going too. Tom is happy and 'on cloud 9'. (Oh joy)Tom is saying that he already told Suzette that he forgave her(for what I would love to know)but told her she is going to leave on Thursday by a unanimous vote. He is still mad that she put him and Emmet that first HOH.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Tom, Emmett & Peter in HOH.

Going to get rid of Suzette, Gary owes Tom one for saving him this week. Get rid of AJ, Andrew, Aneal and then last "their" girls.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
CAblejockey...we both posted the same thing at almost the same time. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey....I can't believe Tom is still harping about Suzette nominating him and Emmett that first week. "Now I got rid of her on my week...ha ha..." (well not exactly like that but sort you get the gist of it.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
You see any poutine or beaver tails yet? If anyone does, get a picture for me please!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tom and company are working out all the evictions. Who is going to be in the jury house--who isnt because they will get rid of them before they are eligible, what happens in a double eviction. They are sure their girls wont put them up. To them Liza is 'such a non player'.
Tom has been watching Andrew hanging around Liza when Tom isnt there, and avoiding her when Tom is in the room.
The things these guys notice, the control they think they have, and revel in! I cannot wait to see their reactions when things don't go according to their well crafted plans!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Miz--I can't beleive it either. Tom must never have come across too many obstacles or critism in his life or he would handle it better.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tom is going on about how Suzette lost POV--took herself out. He said he left her a real good farewell message.
They dont want Suz to try and save herself. And if its 9-1 his majesty will be mad! The person who doesnt vote out Suz will be the next target! Give it a rest already guys. I am really not liking these entitled loogans.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Liza...I noticed her cuddled up with Peter in the hammock on last nights BBAD. I'm wondering if she has a thing for him?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It would be nice if she did--shake things up for Mr, Tom!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well it's not the first time I've seen her 'close' to him. They really chat easily, I think she enjoys her conversation with Peter more than with Tom. She probabably enjoys the way Tom looks and Peters brain.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
In the main bedroom Gary, Topaz, Talla and I think Aneal.

Topaz saying she wouldn't do a long distance relationship with Alec. She is still in school in TO and he is in school in Vancouver. Plus she says he has never had a long relationship.

The other day I heard Alec say outside he would be over Topaz already.

Me thinks this relationship was dulling days ago and they will both just continue their charade to get further in the game.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
No matter who she likes, they will give her the boot without a thought to get further in the game. I hope she would too.
Tom and Andrew are in the pool, talking game.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Seems like they're all avoiding Suzette. She came to the kitchen and they all scattered like a bunch of -roaches when they light gets turned on. I haven't seen Suzette before or after this, where does she go that I can't find her on any of the feeds?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
That pool looks so shallow! I would be scraping my toes on the bottom of the pool trying to do laps.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey...you getting tired of that commercial that pops on sometimes when you switch feeds? I am, especially that it is so loud because I have the volume to max for the HG's. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
See....Liza and Peter putting away hockey clothes together. FEed 1.