TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
March 7 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: March 7 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm just watching it now. Liza tells Peter about the girl alliance and he goes and tells his alliance Alec who happened to be with Emmett.
Ack!

Loved the fashion show especially how the guys even thought Gary looked good in drag. Suzette looked good too.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Keep a close eye on the HoH competition

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Talla and her gas. Lol
I don't find Danielle outfit flattering.
Topaz sleeping most of the week. Lol
(hubbty came home so I had to pause the show)
Voting is happening....Topaz and Liza voted for Danielle.....so much for an all girls alliance.
Why does Peter shout when he is in the diary room?
Kinda feel sorry for Danielle, blindsided but she shouldn't have volunteered to be the pawn!!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watching hoh comp love the questions...funny
Tie breaker
Tough question lol
I like how the audience is laughing at there estimates. Ugh....Tom won.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well I have a hunch who he will out up, Gary and Suzette.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I watched the HoH comp over again, and its totally obvious that the guys were all colluding to pick A for every answer.

This is why BB US doesn't do that exact type of comp any more. Or if they do, they chane up the answers and don't use simple A or B responses.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Talla has had a couple of run-ins with Tom. I can see him putting her up as a pawn to keep her in line, or have her turfed. Of course he will put up gary or suzette. But he might try to break up a power couple either Jillian or Topaz to test loyalties. He has a few options, not so cut and dried.
He or Emmett as HoH was my worst case scenario.

Grendelsmom

07-31-2005

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grendelsmom a private message Print Post    
ITA

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I am loving this show, they are really playing the game!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Once I saw the girls voting for Danielle, I can see the rest of the ladies will be picked off one by one! As usual they played into the guy's hands.
Now that Tom is HOH I forsee a grim and dour reign--that guy is such a downer.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Flagg...interesting. Well they couldn't cheat on the tie breaker one but I guess at that point didn't matter, they knew it was one of their own who would win HOH.

Mame-B...Good point about Talla being nominated. I hope Tom does rock the boat and test his 'followers' loyalty. (finally getting new email but none from yesterday since yesterday so I haven't got your email.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good morning! Miz I'll resend AGAIN. No worries.

ETA: re-sent.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Got it thanks!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Noticed that they were all answering the same during the HOH competition. Hope BB changes that up.

OMG..these women in the house are like the Stepford wives and I think Liza is the worst. Thought she was smart for a moment starting a girls' alliance. These guys are so cunning each taking a woman under their wing, to later dump them. Whereas, it looks like each of them like the guy and have some feelings. They are going to be hurt emotionally, as well as gamewise. Looks like these women have not watched any other BBs.

Too bad Danielle left but wasn't she there to further her career, not really a fan. Gary was annoying at first, but now I feel bad for him.

This cast is too young. CANNOT STAND TOM!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping once one of the couples has been busted up, with the woman going home, that the other women finally get their eyes opened.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: