TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 07, 2013 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I too thought Emmet was going to be the nice Canadian boy you would find in your own town, but hanging out with Tom or its just him, I am seeing that cocky attitude that seems rampant on BB. I didnt like Tom from day 1. He seems so angry and narrow minded.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
ITA Cablejockey; didn't like Tom from the moment he was introduced, but thought Emmet would be a nice guy, but he's sliding down my list.

Penny

07-14-2009

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Penny a private message Print Post    
I will only say this: Will, for sure, NOT be flying my Canadian flag as regards this fiasco.!! Language is atrocious, house guests must know they are on camera 24/7 & in my opinion, sex is something we don't need to see, and why do the h. guests think this limited exposure is gonna make them famous???

Have to say though, I like the fact that they are "punished" for breaking rules. Would like to see a "Penalty Nom" soon.

And lastly, if I see one more pair of feet or another set of butt cheeks on a table , I will surely puke!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Could Gary and Danielle be acting anymore stupid? This discussion about Danielle's skin rash is beyond real, and THEY ARE SERIOUS!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Danielle just said "If they tell me the only way to make this go away is to leave, I will leave. I already have a chance to be famous. My face is all I have." In my opinion, she is too young to be on this show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And then Gary proceeds to tell her a story about people he knew who had a flesh eating disease.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Me thinks Danielle is delusional.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Lets do a poll, who has the whiniest voice, Danielle or Gary.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is a tough one Likoolaid. But I think Danielle wins by a hair!!

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Danielle for sure, but when Gary gets in one of his moods... Nails on a chalkboard lol

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I think Emmett is way out of his comfort zone. IMO. Lol. Very unsure of himself lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone! I've been watching very little of the feeds, it seems whenever I tune in, they've cut them for some reason! So I have a couple of questions, if you would be so kind to clear this up for me:

Why is Danielle the target? I never hear HG say anything bad about her, but it's very possible I missed it due to my irregular viewing.

Could someone list the 'showmances'? I know that Alex and Topaz seem to hang out together a lot, and I know that Jillian is with somebody, not sure who.

I'm still having trouble telling the 'bros' apart, as well as all the dark-haired gals. They should have make at least one of them dye their hair!

TIA!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hi Rosem, I will attempt to answer your questions.

Danielle was Jillian's original target because Jillian thinks she was spreading untruths about her. I am not sure if that is true. She was talked into putting up Aneal instead along with Gary. Gary won POV and then Danielle volunteered to be the pawn. Since she was put up as the replacement nom, things have gone back in forth as far as the vote. Also, there is this 9 person alliance, and Gary, Danielle, and Aneal are not part of it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The showmances at this moment are Emmett(farm boy with the longer hair) and Jillian, Alec and Topaz, and less so Tom and Liza. Last night Andrew spent 2 hours caressing Talla's hair. So far they are not a showmance, but it was interesting to watch.

Here is how I tell the guys apart. Aneal and AJ and both Hindu (they had a great talk about it) Aneal wears the glasses. Tom and Andrew look a little alike, but Andrew is older and taller. Andrew looks a bit like Vince Vaughn. Emmett is the long haired farm boy. Gary, well you know Gary. Alec always has a five o'clock shadow. Peter is the nerdy guy, also wears glasses.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The show in my opinion has potential. I like that is more like the first few BBUS seasons. They hand out punishments. They have made it interesting with the phone calls. BUT I think the cast is very young. I sometimes feel like I am watching stuff play out in a frat house. They swear like truckers, but BB is trying to get them to stop that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mama, that is SO helpful! There are a lot of things I like about BBCA, the punishments, the fact that they got a talking to about language, and I loved the first HOH 'comp' and think the telephone thingy is excellent! Also, they got VODKA and BAILEY'S, like grown-ups! LOL!

I'm sad that it looks like Danielle is being evicted. I like her much more that the other girls who seem so boring. She is an awesome dancer, and seems to like keeping the house lively. Plus, she's a blond so I can identify her! LOL!

All these showmances, though, are kinda on my nerves. Although, Alison Grodner would be ecstatic over it, I'm betting!

I'm gonna be rooting for anyone who is NOT in a showmance!

Lillian

07-29-2009

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
I wonder if in the audition process, that's something they ask - would you be willing to have a showmance either for love or for game, how do you feel about public displays of affection, etc.

Personally I'm surprised that E/J and A/T are being so obvious right out of the gate - only a matter of time before someone wakes up and decides to start breaking them up. Ditto Tom and Emmett - I'd be after Emmett because it would break two strong alliances at once. Plus Emmett is a physical challenge threat!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wowsers this thread is ALIVE! yipeeeee ! I love it!!! (I won't have time this afternoon for live feeds but maybe tonight.)

Lillian--I totally agree with what you said regarding the early couples and targetting Emmett, would be an excellent plan. (By the way, love your name, my mom's name is Lilian.)

Rosem--DAnielle has her funny moments and entertainment usually alchohol fueled. She can be quite catty sometimes though especially when talking about Jillian.

At this point the only people who have rubbed me the wrong way at some point is Tom, Emmett, Alec (when he threw Topaz under the bus but maybe he was just saying that to seem like they're not a threat, which might be what Tom and Emmett are doing too???) Liza. I don't hate anyone for the most part so far they haven't made me loathe them or anything. Lets see how I feel tomorrow. LOL

So anyone hear any talk of who's going tomorrow?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ha! Miz! I got a slow start on BBCA, couldn't find time to watch the feeds, or FIND the feeds!

Now that I'm getting caught up, I'm kinda liking it! At least when they cut the feed we don't get loud annoying music.

Hi Lillian! I also had the same thought about them coupling up so quickly! They are all fans of USBB, so I don't get that. My only real complaint thus far, is that I'm still having a hard time telling some of them apart. Too many brunettes and cookie-cutter guys.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
This is going to sound silly but to me, Tom just doesn't seem Canadian or my image of Canadian.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Every time I sit down to watch the feeds they are down, I would rather pay and have better quality.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Topaz told Gary in confidence lastnight that Danielle is going. Nobody was suppose to tell Gary, Danielle or Suzette that the house is saving Aneal. Danielle thinks she is the pawn and safe. But Topaz is friendly with Gary and gave him a heads up. He promised not to tell Danielle and he is going to act shocked and upset when it happens so nobody will realize he knew.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Liza is giving Emmett his first-ever massage. Most of the rest of them are in the kitchen talking about film, tv and actors, like Steve Buscemi, (sp?) someone said he got 'beat with ugly stick over and over and over' yet he is a good actor and has a tv show. Also talking about Catherine Zeta Jones being Welsh but looking Spanish.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Now a VERY GRAPHIC sexual discussion about David Duchovny (X-Files, Californication). ... and feeds are down again.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Feeds back up. Tom and Talla got into a verbal spat. He seems to really like baiting her. He sauntered off into the loo, Talla is in tears, and Liza is comforting her. Liza is hilarious... 'Think about what makes you happy: Puppies? Kittens? Penises? Even better... Vaginas?'