TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
March 6 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: March 6 Episode users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching the tv show? Its on right now. Highlighting Aneal's crying, and how many couples there are.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
A moose is talking to Peter. Giving him a secret mission!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jillian and Emmet are getting closer and closer.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Veto comp has them dressed in white throwing snowballs at little snowmen. Gary shocks everyone with his throwing ability and wins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear I made a comment about how cool I thought the veto necklace was, but I don't see it, LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Pretty good show. LOL - I enjoyed the moose and the quote challenge.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed it too. Although the moose sonded a lot likr Gary.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that Jillian and the others fell for Aneal's pathetically bad fake crying act.

It was obviously fake even before he admitted it was fake.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm just watching now.
I knew Aneal was pretend crying!!!
I called that in the live feed thread. Lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Liza seemed a bit jealous of Emmett and Jillian.
Seems like Liza is falling for Tom.
The moose is funny and the voice seems familiar.
Thought it was funny how Talla said she had some itch cream and don't ask why. Lol
Andrew rethinks Peter called him a fool. Lol
Moose Has a lisp. Lol

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
At least they are copying some of the better UK gimmicks instead of just 100% BB US.

They did the tied-together task, though it only lasted a few hours instead of days, and now the "Tree of Temptation" clone.

Though the voice of the moose is a bit annoying.
Why make it "Marsha" and yet use a male voice, trying to sound female?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
The set and costumes for the pov company is cool.
Peter threw the company on purpose, interesting.
So Gary was the pawn...hmmmm
They really wanted Aneal out then.
Ohhhhh in Peter and Alec have an alliance, I had no idea!!!

Love how they want to play a prank every week, it will make things interesting. Lol

I like that the girls vs boys even with the showmances. Lol I had a hunch everyone was trying to not look like a threat. Let's see if the women can really stick together.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Why is Tom the vodka police?!! He's not even having any. I think he just wanted an excuse to let off.
Can the veto necklace be any more ghetto?!! Lol

Good episode.

The_beav

08-07-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send The_beav a private message Print Post    
I recognized the moose right away. It is Trevor Boris. He is a Toronto based comedian. I have seen his credits before on the show. Others may be familiar with him from Video on Trial. I have seen his comedy act before and love it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I stand firm that Aneal was really crying. He's just trying to save face. Although I have no doubt he milked it, for sympathy - and heck, it worked! He was crying, he went and hid under the blankets in bed sobbing, and then guess he figured he could try to use it to his advantage, whipped off the blanket, and then went out to make sure everyone saw him crying. Sure it was overkill, but it was genuine in the beginning, when he was shocked at his nom!

I knew the Moose couldn't be Gary, but it sure sounded like him to me.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Yes. The Moose was a Gary doppleganger. Loved the episode and the comp costumes. The show is really picking up now.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
I also think Aneal was crying and then was trying to save face.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: