TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Episode: Sundays, March 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: 3rd Episode: Sundays, March 3 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow what an eye opener as far as who likes and dislikes each other. I'm not sure who I like anymore. Lol I'm only 14 minutes in though.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ha ha love them getting woken by rooster calls. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I put some comments in the wrong thread. I was saying that the noms seemed a little racist to me, but I am not sure that is the right word. the reasons for nomination didn't make any sense to me.

And especially since Jillian keeps saying its a house thing but no one seems to be willing to says what the house thing is that is causing the problem.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good ep. But didn't like the last shot of Aneal in tears. Thought it was cruel of TPTB. Did they REALLY need a closeup?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I will say, though, it sure seems like they are following in BB tradition and getting rid of the HG's that I think would be most interesting first, LOL.

And I thought that rooster call was hysterical.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Was that Aneal crying at the end? Was he joking?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I think Tom orchestrated all of the nominations with Emett.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Danielle sure thinks highly of herself eh? Jillian is jealous of me. She said that more than once.
Tom appears to be the puppet master of his followers.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Not that I like Jillian any more than Danielle. I don't think I like Tom and Emmet either.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz I just wrote a 3 paragraph answer to your question about whether Aneal was really crying. But it went poof. So I'll give you the short verson.
Yes. Have a look at the screencaps, he was weeping in the bathroom and Topaz was consoling him. Also I saw him weeping in the bedroom under the blanket.
Personally I think he's being framed. I do NOT believe the rumour going around that Kat whispered to someone as she was leaving that she knew him before the show. I especially don't believe it, cuz NOW a similar speculative rumour is going around the house about Jillian and Emmett! I may be wrong on either or both counts, but that's how I feel at the moment.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
He also just had a crying jag with Liza. She's so good at telling folks EXACTLY what they need to hear. She's amazing at this. Doesn't make her trustworthy, but it sure makes her intuitive.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mameblanche I feel for Aneal. I didn't believe that rumour to begin with. I can't believe they would fall for a similar rumour.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Why do they think it is 10 when it is really 12:30 am?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: