TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 28, 2013 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Still an interesting addition, very little natural light. I am sure there is lots of research on the effect of that. And yes it looks like they have to smoke in that hallway.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
The hallways are my fave part of the structure. GREAT for plotting AND canoodling. ;)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The girls are all jealous of each other. If they keep this strategy up (I want to get rid of Jillian because she gets all the attention) we will have all males left at the end.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Really? Soooo typical. Women's alliances almost never work because women will always betray each other for a man. Even for a man they aren't really interested in, or who is not even in the realm of possibility. Sigh.

btw, who did Emmett have sex with?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
He did?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh I missed that, no idea. Last I saw him flirting with Topaz, but I have no idea.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't think there's a major alliance yet though- looks like they want to get through this first eviction first before committing to anything (hence the fact the actual eviction vote seems to still be up in the air- and there are rumblings of a possible tie too). There was some stuff on the show about some of the guys allying, but I don't think it ever solidified...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Last night I saw Alec flirting with Topaz... and Emmett flirting with Jillian... so colour me CONFUSED. LOL.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Emmett and Jillian would make some sense - both Nova Scotians.

If we get into Canada's Favourite or similar votes, watch out for those East Coasters - they vote BIG TIME. Also anyone from small towns will do well; urbanites - especially Torontonians - do not vote, or at least they don't vote geographically.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gary is campaigning hard to get the votes to evict Emmett. I really have no idea how they are voting at this point. I like it!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Emmett and Tom are definitely aligned. There is some stuff going on with the girls (and Gary). As I said above, lots of jealousy. My guess is Kat will go. But I do not even know all their names yet LOL, just a gut feeling.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Some observations. They have not been locked inside until just now. So not a lot of time to set up a HOH comp. Curious to see what it is.

Also, no HOH lockdown, looks like they did what they needed when they had the outside lockdown.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tom has questionnable taste in clothing.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
They all seem to be wandering aimless around talking about what they are going to wear tonight. They are on lockdown in side now.

I do like the long table and I think it will be telling about relationships on who sits with whom etc.

The shutters just went down.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Jillian appears (for what I have seen) to be trying to be everyone's friend.

Peter is just moving around watching and observing everyone and everything. Weird akward convos. Kat is packing in the living room talking to Peter. They are talking about having to be ready in 5 hours.

That is the ugliest sweater I have ever seen on Tom.

They all seem very aware of the cameras.

Emmit is stating to the camera, in front of Kat, he is asking BB for protein powder is he wins tonight. It would seem like Kat is going home.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kat is talking to Tom Emmit and Peter and she seems to have rolled over and accepted she is leaving. Everyone else is in the bedroom.

They're discussing how many people are watching and discussing and how the audience will be bigger tonight.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Feeds just all went off saying something top secret is going on.

FWIW - along with Gary one of the women has the most irritating baby voice. arrgh.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
With 13 players for HOH tonight, I suspect it'll be an elimination Q&A- there's really not a lot else they could do.

Jasper- I think it could go either way- last I heard was 7-5 Kat- if either person gets a double digit vote total I'll be surprised...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well the eviction show isn't "live"- they've already had it! And it's an endurance HOH as well!! Looks like it was a accidental leak- we know who's gone, and know the first two out of the HOH...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They are doing an endurance comp RIGHT NOW for HOH. Hanging on to fake birch-bark trees. Straddling them. Some of them have fallen off already. And man, I thought I had potty-mouth, but I haven't heard this much swearing ever in my life. I don't know how they will edit it for TV. Yikes! They are offline again. Printed Onscreen Comment says: 'Sorry! We've got to keep this part hush hush for now, but we promise it will be worth the wait.'

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well to be fair, having a live audience for an eviction show at 10pm on a Thursday is a tough ask- so I guess they did it about 8pm or so...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Even though the 4 screens have a printed message, I got VERY LUCKY and I AM GETTING FEED. 'Big Brother Voice' just told them to go up to the NEXT level on their trees, (I think). This is soooooooooooo cool.

Now I am going to TRY to teach myself HOW to do a Screen Cap, especially since it's NOT on any of the 4 screens, and I am getting feed anyways on one screen (if that makes sense). hee hee hee

BBV (Big Bro Voice) is giving them more instructions: HOUSEGUESTS YOUR RIGHT FOOt has to be here... blah blah blah... and your left foot has to be there... blah blah blah. Sorry I am NOT a dicta-typist and am doing my best to keep up. TPTB do NOT realize that I am getting feed. I feel like a TVCH spy. ;)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else getting this ACCIDENTAL CONTRABAND feed?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Okay, my feed just went poof. Guess they just figured out their tech error. Hope those feeds come back again. LOL.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Still hanging on: Emmett, Gary, a brunette gal and others.

Off: Topaz was the last one I saw fall off.