TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Episode - Thursday, Feb 28th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: 2nd Episode - Thursday, Feb 28th users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just getting ready for tonight. I guess we still aren't sure who is leaving which is rather interesting.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My money is on Kat. But the feeds have been down for a long while. So yeah, who knows!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I got some ACCIDENTAL FEEDS a few moments ago. Wrote about it here:
https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/11353731.html?1362103921

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I taped a repeat, I guess the eviction show is on later on, but why am I seeing people standing on trees, which looks a lot like an endurance... but then the feeds stop and come again... a bit confusing. I'm taping the next show airing at 8 pm, maybe that's the eviction show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Spunky the EVICTION show is on tonight on SLICE at 10 pm. Probably pretaped, as the HOH endurance was on the feeds at the SAME time.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
yeah they showed last night show again tonight Spunky, the new one comes on an hour after that!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's on in 2 minutes folks on SLICE... hang onto your hats! :-)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping they wouldn't follow the BB US script word-for-word, but of course that is exactly what they are doing.

Identical veto meeting script, identical DR narration of everything. Might as well be watching BB US

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Is nobody watching?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My thoughts exactly, Flagg. I love the house and the first HOH was interesting.

That host even sounds like Julie at times!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea identical format for the "live" votes and exit interview, even the same good-bye vids from the other housemates.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Dan!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - That was the world's fastest visit by Dan. I hope he got paid by the minute.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But the Veto box closed, lol.

I now beleive Gary is actually 12, he seems incredibly immature.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Dan...

Gary is bound to be gone next unless someone does something really stupid this week.

Quite enjoyed the ep. BUT actually even more confused - if that's possible! Half the time they say there were there for 2 days then they say a week. Plus this had to have been taped earlier today with the live audience, since the HOH/tree thing took place an hour or two ago.

That Talia seems like such a kook. LOL. I get her mixed up with Liza and Jill. And also I get Tom and Andrew mixed up.

The host's outfit was fine when she was standing but was unflattering when she was sitting accentuating her tummy.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Isn't she Mame? Talla seemed more than kooky, unless she is playing a part she doesn't come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer. But her little exchange with Alec was cute in the hallway. Every one of them looked in all the mirrors on the way in. There was more hair stroking and make up checking...what a vain bunch!

Those nominee stools look uncomfortable.

I do not like Tom! I think AJ will be on the hit list, he always seems to be lurking around.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Irritating and immature: AJ & Gary!

To me Talla looks like Salma Hayek.

06-29-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
You must post a link and credit the source of images or they will be removed. Thank you. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
My bad. Sorry Mods!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
One of the guys reminds me of Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies. It's either Tom or Andrew (still getting them mixed up). He's the one wearing the sleevless lumberjack shirt and the dorky toque on his head.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
No way to mistake Tom. He is the biggest jerk in the house. Whiny, self-centered, thinks because he won one competition he will win the game, discloses he as a 2 man alliance with Emmett to the whole house. took his nomination very personally. I could go on and I will as this show gets going.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh when one of the nominees said Sherri made a mistake because now she had two enemies--like she wouldn't have two enemies no matter who she nominated.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Puzzled I thought the same thing!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I watched the first 2 ep. Like the host. Didn't like that the first HOH did not have to win it. It appeared she didn't give her nominees much thought, just looked at the 2 guys in front of her. Do not like Tom and they should have gotten rid of Gary imo. Thought it was kind of sexist to give the girls shorts instead of long pants for the tree comp. Funny that Dan was there for just a brief moment. Jillian HOH and meatheads on slop. Good!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the first 2 shows. This is so much fun. I love how it's so much like the US version. I noticed the scene editing was almost identical. I am going to have to look at the credits and see if the editors are the same.

It was fun seeing Dan for sure.

I don't have a fav yet, but soon. I'm just going to stick to the TV show. If I get hooked on feeds right now, I'll be burnt out by the time our BBUS starts.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rslover....I hadn't thought of that regarding the women having to wear shorts and the men not. That actually might have been an unfair advantage for the men since they had to wrap their legs around the tree. Although I guess it wasn't since Jillian won.

Naja....even though you're not watching the FREE live feeds (hee hee trying to tempt you!) I hope you keep popping in here and contributing your thoughts.

Denirob

08-17-2006

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denirob a private message Print Post    
I like how they can swear on the show and get away with it. Canadian broadcasting is so much more liberal that way.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: