TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Episode - Wednesday, Feb 27th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: 1st Episode - Wednesday, Feb 27th users admin

Big Brother Canada 1
Big Brother Canada (on slice)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 27, 2013Mamapors25 02-27-13  8:15 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Arisa is doing very well hosting. She seems spirited and interested in the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi-fives all around! Loved the show. And the host is much better than I expected.

Not sure who said it, but the funniest line of the night was when the girl said she liked the way one of the guys was thrusting his plvis to burst the ballobonsv and they should pair up and thrust their way to the finale. (paraphrasing)

Wasn't impressed with the voice of Big Brother on the phone, sounded kind of young and posturing.

Can't wait for Gary to take a chill pill and settle down, he is too hyper and shrill for this old fuddy duddy. LoL

I watched it on Global, but it's being repeated at midnight on SLICE. And BBCA AFTER DARK is on from 2 - 5 a.m. on SLICE. Doubt I will stay up.

On bigbrothercanada.ca they have a notice saying that they are overcapacity and they are working to bring it back up.

Not sure but think the next ep is on at 10 p.m. Thurs.

ETA: wondering who will do most of the cooking. The good cooks always last longer on the show!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought the veto was funny as well. Where else can you force people to put on giant purple bodysuits, spiky belts and hump ballons?

I feel for Suzette, I think Tom, who appears pretty intense, will have the house turn on her pdq. I'd realllly like Emmet to stay, he seems like such a nice east coast boy. All the men blended in to one person for me. And if Gary is 21 I'll eat my hat. Or was he being facetious?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I can't get into it!! Just the wrong season, I guess. I like the house but it feels too much like the Glass House, everything indoor, I miss the sunny yard of the US BB house.
The round table in the US BB house has a more friendly feeling than this long high chair mess... no offense to the Brick.
I'll just follow up a bit just to see if I can get into it.
With free Live Feeds I just won't bother with BBAD.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
3 nights a week, Wed Thurs & Sun
free feeds even but
not avail except Canada sigh

http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The house tour showed an outdoor area with hot tub & snow.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tom seems to have a lot of attitude about how he was going to win. Really didnt like him. Maybe Suzette picked on that, but Emmet seemed quiet and nice. I hope he doesnt go home. Already the guys seem to be forming an alliance. Something that happens a lot on these shows--or is it like that in real life?
I love the phone and a Big Brother on the other end. The secret missions remind me of the first season of American BB.
But Suzette didnt get to enjoy being HOH and will now be targeted by the guys.
Loved the host, she seemed to enjoy being there. Cant wait to try the FREE live feed. Hope it stays free.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I loved the first episode and how they started things off so quickly!

I too was wondering why she choose those 2 guys. Tom sure was defensive and now he has POV.

I'm glad I don't have to wear those blue suits.

I'm watching the feeds. Hey, when does HOH get her room?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I too loved the red phone and deep BB voice. So exciting!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I wonder if we will have enough Canadian posters to have a 'live feeds' thread? I can't devote too much time myself these days but would love to read about it in the mornings. Hint hint! lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's going to be tough. At least it isn't going to be as late for us EST people and even earlier in BC.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well the live feeds are keeping us out now. I guess I should get to bed. I am recording AFter Dark tonight.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Loved it! Really well done - can't wait to see what's next!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I really like the house, especially the narrow hallways/entryways, which heightens the sense of urgency/intimacy/secrecy.

The red phone is a cool twist. :-)

The looong diningroom table (looks somewhat like a boardroom table) looks sharp. Should be interesting to see it as it shrinks. LOL.

Looking forward to them using the kitchen where some lively group convos usually take place, and of course the hot-tub area in the snow.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
one little comment yes I know Gary loves his glitter sequins and all things glitz but is the host totally mucked up calling him Gary Glitter jeshhhhhhh

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed that Arisa didn't make Suzette say why she picked the noms that she did because she was supposed to.
Hope Emmett stays, he seems like a nice guy.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi March, Emmett and Aneal are my fave guys right now.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Yes March, bit of a misstep all round there, as they didn't have her say why in Diary either.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was ready to throw my support behind Aneal as a hometown boy, I was raised in R.Hill, but there is something of the sneaky factor about him that I don't like. Can't quite put my finger on it yet. Emmit is just adorable.

Yes I wish Arisa had have pushed that as well, she said and the reason, but never followed thru. It felt to me like she picked them becuase they were the last two to come down the stairs in to the house. Hopefully we will find out tonight why Kat as the replacement.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Oh, rats! We don't get Slice and I didn't realise that Global would be airing BB. Grrrrrrrr.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Puzzled u should be able to watch the episode from the Slice website.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Yes, thanks, Mizinvanccouver, I just watched it. I like the layout of the house which is like the UK and Aus, and, of course, the red phone is a Canadian twist. I think it's off to a good start.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: