TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 18, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Winter): Archive through January 18, 2013 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
it wouldn't surprise me if she was still on some sort of, well, robot-state-inducing pills.

That cracked me up, Kitt.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
there being paid to play the game...they do not participate in tasks or do anything to contribute to the game but put there housemates down. bbshould leave them in the basement and let housemates listen to them...till there voted off.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I bet too many people have already voted for them "for the drama" so they're already safe tomorrow. They so deserve to go home.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Not much going on in tonight's episode.

Though I do wonder what they arent showing us. Heidi and Spencer seemed awfully pissed at BB at the start, much more than is warranted by merely having to wait to get into the basement the night before.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered if they showed the "get out of the basement" clip a little out of order, because they did seem extra miserable right from the start.

The bookies still have Lacey to go... I still think Claire to go... still crossing my fingers hoping it will be Speidi!

If anyone can spoil who goes this afternoon I would be grateful! The show's an hour and a half long so something else might be happening too.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
NOT CLAIRE! I'd rather have Speidi leave, but if not them, Lacey or Rylan. I know he won't go because he has a fan base. He seems to be TPTB favorite this time around, but I just do not like him. Claire and Ryan are my favorites. Cannot even give a reason, but they are.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like Claire and Ryan too. Claire just seems like a normal person, if a bit emotional, and I find Ryan fascinating, I think he's really taking everything in. I guess Gillian is my favourite or sentimental reasons (on Eastenders for years) but she hasn't been on-screen much on the show.

I think Lacey's a nice girl but, well, a bit dim. Tricia is ok. Frankie seems to have melted into the background. I find myself liking Razor a lot, when usually I find big men like that very intimidating.

And Speidi, of course, I cannot stand.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
For those who haven't seen the Hills, Heidi was Lauren's (the star of The Hills) first roommate. She was spoiled and always seemed to be getting Lauren in trouble. She had no accountability for her actions. However, she was a natural beauty with a perfect body.

She met Spencer, who was a friend of Brody Jenner, towards the end of the first season I think. Spencer caused many problems between Heidi and Lauren to the point he broke up their freindship with Heidi leaving the apartment and getting an apartment with Spencer. It was downhill for her after that. I felt sorry for her mother and sister. Spencer has controlled her since day one. I really thought she'd wake up after a time, but she hasn't. When she does, it will be too late. Her life could have been so different. Spencer is just lazy and evil. He has always lived off Heidi...never having a job of his own or ounce of ambition.

I haven't watched this show for about a week. Is today a live eviction?

I'm with Mamabatsy regarding Raylan. I guess I'm just tired of these nobodies going on a show with no talent and then thinking they deserve to be a star. Rylan does seem fake to me in that I don't see a lot of depth to him. He doesn't interest me and I'm confused as to why he is popular.

It almost seems like the whole show is built around a faceoff between him and Speidi, both sides thinking they are the star of this Celeb BB.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Spencer being afraid of Razor is such bull. If anyone is violent it's Spencer. On the hills he beat up guy really bad, and if memory serves me right he also knows martial arts. I hope that Speidi is gone this time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I found the schedule and am watching the eviction show. Audience is yelling "Get Speidi Out."

Oh no..Speidi is safe....YUCK!

Lacey is evicted.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Everyone is up now. They used a lame excuse, but the whole house is on the block.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks. Poor Lacey, she seemed a sweet enough girl. Wonder if people shouting "get Speidi out" is a shock to them. With a vote to save I don't see them going next time, it will be someone like Lacey, Gillian or Claire.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I don't think Speidi care about the shouting. They live in their own little smug bubble.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
i dont understand what people call drama i guess. what drama does spedie bring to the show. laying on the couch or bed, not eating on the germy dishes, talking about everyone?? im ashamed that they say they are from usa.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They don't bring much drama now, but they did when BB forced it upon them after the basement thing. I think they're now just waiting for Spencer to get into a fight with someone.

But the problem with a vote to save and all up is you would have to vote for ALL the others to increase their votes above those that Speidi, with their few (I hope!) fans, get. And unless there's an organised effort I'd say Rylan and Razor (and maybe Ryan) are going to get most of the non-Speidi votes.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That's why the producers have made sure that every time Speidi are up, there are plenty of others up against them.

I suspect that is the entire reason that the whole house is up together this time.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I thought the dictator task was hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing when Razor and Ryan were carrying him around in that contraption.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, good point.

I'm watching yesterday's show with the cans, "they wouldn't give us cat would they?!" When I was young one of the grocery/Target-type store used to sell cans with their labels off (fallen off accidentally) for something like 5p (this was when normal canned food was at least three times that). We used to buy a few each week and quite often they were cat or dog food. Luckily we had cats.

If the intensity of the cheers is anything to go by, there's no way Rylan's not winning this season.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo the bit at the end with Ryan and Razor talking noms!! I knew Ryan was playing the game pretty hard!

Why on earth put up the other housemates too though?! BB just made it up to suit their plan!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show starts with the overthrowing of Frankie's regime.

Its funny how Speidi take every task personally. In the DR afterwards going on and on about what a big egomaniac frankie is, and how it felt so great to tear up all of his posters.

Are they really that delusional or is it all an act? Maybe a bit of both

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Are they really that delusional or is it all an act? Maybe a bit of both

Either they're delusional because they think the dictatorship was for real, or they're delusional because they think we are stupid enough to think it was for real. In either case, they are monumental twits. The Pratts are prats.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they're actually delusional. Their version of reality seems just completely cockeyed. They get so offended over small comments others make then think it's okay if in response they completely trash them for their looks.

I think they might also come from a very fake world where people continually act in certain ways for their image... and then they come to the UK and the BB house where that's just not understood and they stick out like a sore thumb.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV schedule, times Pacific Time:

Fri 18 1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
Fri 18 3-4pm BOTS

Sat 19 1.45-2.45pm CBB
Sat 19 2.45-3.45pm BOTS

Sun 20 1-2pm CBB
Sun 20 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 21 1-2pm CBB
Mon 21 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 22 2-3pm CBB
Tue 22 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 23 1-2.30pm CBB: Live Eviction
Wed 23 2.30-3.30pm BOTS

Thu 24 1-2pm CBB
Thu 24 2-3pm Live from the House
Thu 24 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 25 1-3pm CBB: Final
Fri 25 3-4pm BOTS

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No crowd tonight due to severe weather warnings (snow and wind) and therefore no crowd noise for the hms to hear. I guess the evictee will be going out the back way and straight into the BOTS studio.

I'm assuming there's only one evictee... guess they could do a multiple. I think Tricia will go, and if it's a double either Gillian or Claire will be with her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's finally sinking in with Speidi that the others aren't thinking about it as a game show, but just as an experience... Heidi says they feel a bit bad about some of the things they said.

It's eviction time:

Ryan, Razor, Tricia, Claire are SAFE

The person with the lowest number of votes and leaving is Gillian!

It was always going to be one of the women. She'll have more fun outside the house anyway, she'll be great on BOTS.

Brian still hasn't said the others (Rylan, Speidi, Frankie) are safe but there's not really time for a double eviction.