TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 15, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Winter): Archive through January 15, 2013 users admin

Nala63

09-20-2005

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
just read that spidie have the popular vote at 33 percent. i love the British but if they like those two horrible americans and think they are typical americans its very very sad.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On oddschecker they're at 18/1 against (Rylan, Frankie and Razor are firm favourites). I don't think they are popular at all, but I think some will vote for them to stay to keep the drama... but overall I'd guess by now they've more than outstayed their welcome. And there are going to be such boos at their eviction!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think they might keep them in for a bit just to mess with everyone in the house...

(a bit OT, but it could impact with the BBUK's summer run- BBUS is starting earlier this year- the last week of June. We've always wanted some sort of a HM swap, so this might be an opportunity since BBUK usually starts early-mid June)...

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Speidi, and they've given them way, way too much air time. Please, great British public, send these ridiculous robots home.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
There will never be any kind of swap between US and any other BB.

The game is too different and to US BB and its viewers, other Big Brother versions do not exist

The closest we have ever seen was a phone call from UK to AU back in 2007 and then the one year that UK had the fake Australian housemate that was really an actress.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's episodes were eventful!

I cannot express how much I dislike Spencer. Heidi seems like she can be nice and understanding but just loses herself when with Spencer. And I don't know if Spencer actually has any emotions but negative ones, everything seems one big afront to him, he has no understanding of the meaning behind the things he hears and just wants to take offense at everything.

Kind of backfired with the nomination of Rylan, if he wasn't popular before (which he was) he's certainly going to be popular now. You could tell even Heidi realised how genuinely upset he was at being called fake.

Razor was strange. He didn't seem angry before his outburst and apart from the adrenalin he didn't seem angry after the outburst. And he said something to Rylan like "that shut them up, works on the football pitch works in there." I wondered if it was all an act... when footballers start arguing and he thinks it's getting out of hand he just shouts and gets intimidating and they all shut up and calm down, and I think he was attempting to do the same, not realising that a group of normal people shouldn't be handled in quite the same way! It was like it was his way of stopping the argument more than a kind of "real" event.

On BOTS Sam seemed drunk, either that or he was severely subdued in the house! What a contrast. He reminded me a lot of Colin Farrell, both in looks but also in antics, when he went through his out of control stage.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Rylan didn't seem genuinely upset to me. It was so over the top that it just seemed fake. If they hadn't hit a nerve, he wouldn't have been so "upset." I think his only upset came from the fact that they recognized him as a drama queen who needs to have the focus on himself at all times.

I cannot believe that I'm agreeing with that horrible couple, but in just this one instance, I think they are right about him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's certainly a drama queen, but I don't think any of it is fake or playing to the cameras, it's just the way he is, or rather the way he has grown.

I think he's had a rough few months with the public being so split about him - he's said about people recognising him and not knowing if they're going to be happy or attack him - (and then there's the papparazi!) and has come in the house and been able to relax with (mostly) non-judgemental people. And now he's been told that him being himself even looks fake, whereas I'm sure he was thinking that if the public see the real him then they won't be so cruel when he gets out.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think that's a good analysis, Kitt. I think he was really upset. At one point, he was hunching over, and really looked distressed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The nomination results are up... along with Claire and Rylan, Lacey and Speidi are up for eviction!

I think this time Speidi really will go, but if they do have people who want them to stay for the drama then with four up it will be an easy save. I think out of the others Claire is most at risk. Rylan is safe.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
If that's the real him, I'd attack him when he gets out. Just joking of course, but I have the feeling that TPTB want him to win (he gets all the camera time - which might be why H&S don't like him).

He has shown us and the world that he can cry convincingly on cue. I've seen you tubes of his "act" during Xfactor, and it's the persona he has chosen to portray. It isn't at all attractive, IMHO.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
if anyone is at risk it is Lacey she is the page 3 girl and they never fare very well on this..truthfully I truly to the core think Spiedi are as fake as fake as a $3 bill . I also think they watched what everyone said after they slagged them all off in the exiting "walk out" part. You can't give people an opening like that and not expect them to walk through it.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The oddsmakers are going w/ Lacey, but Claire's up there too...

Lacey 4/6
Claire 2/1
Speidi 11/2
Ryan 40/1

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
With Lacey vs. Claire I'd have thought more would have voted for Lacey, but you're right, past seasons would suggest otherwise. Still think there's a chance Speidi could go, but if I'm fair, the house (or viewing of it) will suffer if they do.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today it's been snowing and Speidi have to move back into the main house (and sleep there). Doesn't seem like anything else much happened.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Speidi are too weird and fake. When Heidi does that thing with her arm raised, like she's excited, her face doesn't change. His face rarely changes either. I think they're zombies or botoxed to the hilt or something.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Heidi is most definitely a zombie. She was positively robotic when they first entered the house. Her plastered on smile and repeating, "Hi, I'm Heidi nice to meet you" over and over was creepy.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Her plastered on smile and repeating, "Hi, I'm Heidi nice to meet you" over and over was creepy.

Yes, that was bizarre.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When she has 100 surgeries in one week or whatever it was she had lots done on her face, so many it can't move much any more. She also said how painful it was and how hard the recovery was, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was still on some sort of, well, robot-state-inducing pills.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am finding myself going back and forth between feeling really sorry for Speidi, and really disliking them. Sometimes I think they have been hated so much that now they are paranoid and don't know how to act with other people, but sometimes I think they really are just awful people to begin with.

I never saw "The Hills", so I have no idea how they were before they were Speidi.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
i never saw the hills but did watch im a celeb get me out of here. they were just as entitled there as they are here, but wernt catered to. when they wanted to leave, it was heres your hat whats your hurry!
i dont think there good tv, bbuk is catering to them and giving them so much boring air time we dont get to see much of the others, except rylan and razer.
come on you beautiful Brits give spidie the boot please....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's how the nominations went today. Claire and Rylan could not be nominated, as they are already up. Speidi cannot nominate as they have already nominated Claire an Rylan.

Ryan: Speidi (didn't clean), Razor (snoring)

Tricia: Speidi (false, not her cup of tea), Lacey (so untidy)

Frankie: Lacey (tried to stay after last eviction(!?!), not real Lacey), Speidi (Spencer snapped when came back in)

Gillian: Speidi (atmosphere due to them coming back), Lacey (have to repeat yourself, no conversation)

Claire: Speidi (don't help with chores), Lacey (crude comment)

Rylan: Speidi (said he was fake, dishonest, played up to cameras), Lacey (took easy way out of argument with Speidi)

Lacey: Razor (snoring), Speidi (them wanted to go brings her down)

Razor: Speidi (lazy, rude, over the top to Rylan), Lacey (burps out loud, language)

Speidi 8noms
Lacey 6

Razor 2
Ryan, Tricia, Frankie, Gillian 0

Funny how Rylan calls Gillian, "nan" (which is a petname for grandmother, don't know if it's used here or not). I know she must be late 50s by now but she hardly seems like someone I would think of as a grandparent over a parent.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't see The Hills either, but it seems like they're trying to make BB as eventful as that sounded like it was. What I wonder is whether BB intended it that way, I think they did.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Way to make someone feel good about themselves, Speidi ~ "they've hated you since the beginning because you're a glamour model!"

Sandra

07-05-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Speidi needs to go. You could bounce a dime off his face. It's so tight. Big Brother this is an all time low with these two.