TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Winter): Archive through January 11, 2013 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wed Night, BB to Speidi: "You'll be going down to a newly pimped out basement and staying there for 24 hours."

Now tonight they announce they will return LIVE on Friday night?

What happened to the extra live show scheduled for tonight?

and what about "the power to influence events in the house"? All they showed tonight was the listening to some rather tame complaints about Speidi.

I guess with these duds still in the house they have to extend it another day to try to get some actual drama

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
There was an hour of live feed instead of any live show and not much was going on, though Heidi and Spenser did not seem happy.

I wonder if something happened and they dont want togo back in?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen tonight's (Thursday's) show yet, but it was meant to be:

Thu 10 1-2pm CBB
Thu 10 2-3pm Live from the House
Thu 10 3-4pm BOTS

so just a regular show, but then an hour's live feed, presumably to see some fun with Speidi... maybe there wasn't much fun?! It's tomorrow that's the next eviction show (the one with Brian).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So there are no live feeds associated with this show?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not streaming to the computer, but there are occasional half or hour long tv versions (like After Dark) but only on special events (evictions, live tasks). They're called "Live from the House" on the tv schedule (which I'm about to post).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV schedule, times Pacific Time:

Fri 11 1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
Fri 11 3-4pm BOTS

Sat 12 1.45-2.45pm CBB
Sat 12 2.45-3.45pm BOTS

Sun 13 1-2pm CBB
Sun 13 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 14 1-2pm CBB
Mon 14 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 15 2-3pm CBB
Tue 15 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 16 1-2.30pm CBB: Live Eviction
Wed 16 3.30-4.30pm BOTS

Thu 17 1-2pm CBB
Thu 17 2-3pm Live from the House
Thu 17 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 18 1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
Fri 18 2.55-3.55pm BOTS

Sat 19 1.45-2.45pm CBB
Sat 19 2.45-3.45pm BOTS

Sun 20 1-2pm CBB
Sun 20 2-3pm BOTS

Seems like the only live feed is Thursday night, presumably for a live task.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Ok so maybe they never intended to put them back in tonight, but why would they say 24 hours when it was always 48?

Oh and the face to face nominations were a complete waste of time. Overly edited and completely dishonest.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Them having a live show tonight suggests there was some big task or event, like Speidi returning, so maybe something did happen during the day that put them behind schedule. I still haven't got to today's shows (and might won't tonight) but on something I saw online (twitters maybe?) Speidi thought they were going to catch people out in the diary room, but mostly people were nice. I think BB thought the hms would instantly slag Speidi off and it would be some huge drama.

Tomorrow is only an hour long show despite the eviction and return, and there is no live feed scheduled that I can find. It does seem like they should have had something happen tonight in that live hour instead.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
BOTS tonight had a scene where Speidi got to ask questions thru the DR. They called in Ryan and he really didnt say anything bad about them at all.}

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Speidi are just plain weird. They're like zombies, and the worst actors in the world. Everything they do, including their gestures, is fake.

I don't like the booing, at all.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Heidi is so fake and she is a manipulator. Spencer is a jerk, but Heidi likes to play coy and let Spencer get all the heat when she is as bad as Spencer if not worse.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm just now starting with yesterday's shows, but it seems like Spencer sort of forced BB to speed up the plan. I'm not sure that's what I just saw, but I guess I'll know by the time I am done with all of yesterday.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Catching up on yesterday too... here's how the face to face nominations went:

Ryan: Sam (does least around the house), Rylan (same)

Razor: Lacey (doesn't play the singing games), Sam (same)

Tricia: Sam (sleeps, doesn't get involved), Razor (snoring)

Sam: Claire (taken over the kitchen, he wanted a go), Tricia (affected by BB's mindgames too much)

Lacey: Razor (snoring), Ryan (doesn't know what to say to him)

Rylan: Sam (connected with others more), Ryan (focuses more on tasks that getting to know people)

Claire: Sam (sleeps too much, not as involved), Ryan (him exercising makes her feel bad(?!))

Gillian: Sam (sleeps too much), Ryan (goes in gym so she can't get on the treadmill!)

Frankie: Ryan (too much exercising), Razor (snoring)

Sam 6 noms
Ryan 5

Razor 3
Claire, Lacey, Rylan, Tricia 1
Frankie, Gillian 0

I feel like we hardly know these people! I'm not sure I've seen Ryan in the gym but clearly that's a problem. And Sam seems to have been in many shots but he's obviously not integrating as well as the others. Really it's going to be hard for the women (Gillian, Tricia, Claire) to vote for each other, and Frankie and Razor will have a similar mindset, so the young ones are likely to be nominated first.

Speidi's comments were crazy, they get offended over nothing!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In the pleas to stay on the live feed portion Sam says he would be happy to go. I think both the nominees feel a bit isolated. I like them both but hope Sam goes tonight.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well it seems like whoever leaves tonight they won't be booed... cheers for them both from the crowd!

It's going to be a rushed show - highlights, eviction, return of Speidi (in some order) - with just an hour.

If anyone is streaming, the hour wait in the middle (between the main show and BOTS) is Celebrity Wedding Planner, CBB edition, where Martin Kemp and Harvey from the last CBB plan a wedding (not their own).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And the second person evicted is......

(crowd are shouting get Sam out!)

Sam!

I think some in the crowd are booing just because it's expected, can't imagine what the shouts were for unless it was just Ryan's fans.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Only 10% difference between Sam and Ryan.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they showed the main housemates the clips of Speidi criticising them, and didn't just give Speidi the complete upperhand.

BB wants to know which two housemates Speidi think are the "dullest" housemates, and those two are up for eviction.... nooooooooooooo! This IS the Speidi show!

Heidi chooses Claire. Spencer chooses Rylan.

Claire and Rylan are up for eviction (on Wednesday). Boooooo!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
That is the worst nomination ever, I don't know if I will continue watching if they continue giving speidi all the power. I hate them and it is ruining this season. I watch bbuk for the ukness and really dislike when they placate the americans.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That sucks when they have an event like that at the end of the show and there are no feeds so we dont get to see any af the fallout.

Then what we do see in the highlights show will be heavily edited

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just can't even watch this season...Speidi have ruined it for me and Sam was the only cute guy and he's gone. The producers have absolutely ruined the UK BB by catering to the U.S. spoiled brats. I can't believe they are going to the lengths they are to keep Speidi around who are as entertaining as watching paint dry..ugh!

Sad.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Did I hear Brian right? Did he say they would still be nominating as usual on Sunday? If that's the case, and H&S don't have immunity, they are toast.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea Brian repeated it on BOTS that there will still be normal nominations on Sunday so I am sure Speidi can expect to be nominated

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I missed that, if there are still nominations and Speidi can be nominated then all is not lost. I can't imagine them not being up and I think they will actually go this time, the public is fed up with them ruling the place.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Well that helps, if speidi doesn't have immunity they will be up for sure.
All we can hope for is that the great British public vote them right out of the house!