TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Winter): Archive through January 10, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Latest news: Basement Noms!

The basement people have to choose one single basement person to be up for eviction, and they have only one minute to decide. After that they can all go and live in the main house!

They choose Frankie as "he's most likely to survive."

I haven't seen anything about who the other people up for eviction will be, I guess it will be a normal nomination process.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations are just announced, up for eviction are:

Frankie
Paula
Speidi!

Frankie is safe, I don't know if people will be enthused to save Paula, although I don't think people will particularly be wanting her to go, so the question is do they want to keep Speidi for the drama, or get rid of them because of Spencer?

Eviction is on Wednesday.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just catching up with yesterday's shows... in BOTS they show the nomination announcement and they tell them how many people nominated the nominees!!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I laughed at the Speidi nominations. I wouldn't be surprised if the public votes Paula out instead of Speidi, although they are the most obviously fake pair I've seen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching yesterday's show and listening to Heidi speak with a fake English accent for too long is really trying on your nerves....LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's not actually bad with some of the sounds, she's just talking (mostly) like a very posh person and doesn't realise that hardly anyone talks like that. It definitely might wear on you! Lacey's non-stop talking would also wear on me. Worst thing for me if I was the in the house would be the constant noise, I just need my peace!

Yeah, I think Paula might go too, haven't seen today's show to see how funny she is, but just eccentric isn't going to get her that many votes.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching today's show. Paula isn't doing herself any favors with her moaning. She acts as if being nominated and possibly getting voted out is the worst thing that has ever or could ever happen to her. She really is a pain in the you-know-what. I couldn't be around her for long without telling her to shut it.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The odds for the first eviction-

Paula 2/9
Speidi 11/4
Frankie 25/1

So it's Paula by a wide margin (you have to risk 9 units to win 2- for Speidi you'd have to risk 4 units to win 11, for Frankie you have to risk 1 unit to win 25).

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I find Paula to be interesting. I really don't want her to leave yet :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
One thing I find funny about Paula is that she is such a name-dropper. If they had live feeds, a good drinking game would have been to drink every time Paula mentions a celebrity she knows.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The craziest thing was Paula bragging/whining to Claire about what a great cook she was, cordon bleu, knowing Ramsey, blah, blah, blah. Then when Claire said Paula could cook, she back away. Hard to tell how much of a hold on reality Paula has.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations (from yesterday's show, I'm behind). Frankie is up for eviction already so cannot be nominated but can nominate:

Rylan: Speidi (no connection, they didn't say hello), Lacey (childish)

Sam: Speidi (stayed down in basement, didn't greet Frankie), Gillian (hasn't bonded with her)

Gillian: Paula (one-ups in her stories), Speidi (not fair they have each other to cuddle up to)

Tricia: Speidi (first couple of days), Sam (haven't connected with him)

Lacey: Speidi (didn't say hello, unfriendly to Frankie), Claire (not as interesting as the others)

Paula: Speidi (too cavalier about the experience), Sam (hasn't approached her, wouldn't miss him)

Claire: Speidi (refused to do task), Paula (performing all the time, brings conversations back to her)

Ryan: Paula (fights for everything, comes across as one-upmanship), Speidi (didn't get involved at first, rude to Frankie)

Razor: Speidi (disrespected Frankie), Lacey (noisy when others sleeping)

Speidi: Rylan (sent them to basement), Gillian (standoffish)

Frankie: Speidi (disrespectful in basement), Paula (tries too her to be liked, not real her)

Frankie 0 but up for eviction from before
Speidi 10 noms
Paula 4

Gillian, Lacey, Sam 2
Claire, Rylan 1
Razor, Ryan, Tricia 0

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hmmm Paula's not taking it well is she?! I think she's going home, she's not acting very viewer-friendly.

There's no sign in the twitters about her wanting to leave (or actually leaving) today so I guess she's sticking it out until tomorrow.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
10 out of 10 possible nominations for Speidi..think they might stay for a bit though, at least past this first round...

Nala63

09-20-2005

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
wow, speidie, jealous much? if there supposed to be actors what happens when they have to kiss in an act? she is just plain vane. and he is whipped!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I feel for them a bit, but I'd feel for them a lot more if it was on the grounds of religion or even just prudishness. It seems clear the only reason is jealousy/insecurity. And part of the reason they get paid the £200K or whatever it was to go in there is because they need people who are willing to entertain the public. They're not paid to just sit there and wait it out.

I think Paula's going home, more are going to vote for the potential of Speidi drama than Paula pouting.

If anyone wants to spoil who goes today I'll be grateful, I'm working this afternoon.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Frankie is safe, it's between spieidi and Paula and Paula is evicted.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Spencer and Heidi have a secret task. They have to convince the housemates they are walking out tonight. The will be leaving the main house and will be going to the "basement" that has been pimped out for them for 24 hours. They will get to influence what goes on in the house. They will not be able to be nominated and if they pass the house will be rewarded.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
well i guess they wernt evicted then. darn

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well Speidi have experience in walking out- remember all the stuff when they did I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here a couple of years back?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope Paula handled it better than the nomination reveal.

It seems like BB have wanted all along to make Speidi something a bit different from a normal housemate. They must have known what they were like (yes, from their antics on I'm A Celeb!) and that they'd have to play either side of a line of mollycoddling them so they'd stay, and tormenting them to get drama. I kind of think this season is going to be all Speidi.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Whoa, and about an hour ago they did face to face nominations!

The new nominees are...

Ryan :-( :-( :-(
and Sam

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Oh no! Ryan is my second favorite! Clair is my fave, but he's a close second. I hardly remember what Sam looks like. He's been like part of the furniture.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I only just discovered yesterday that CBB was back on already.

Ive always diskliked Spenser and Heidi but I hope they stay for the whole series.

The rest of the house is completely boring, more so than usual.

Im glad the producers decided to interfere and make sure they stay at least another week,

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm just now catching up with eviction. Poor Paula. They were really booing her when she came. And the chanting was really loud, too.