TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Winter): Archive through January 04, 2013 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Neil was apparently the last minute replacement...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, it's the only US reality show they get anything like "live," it's shown the next day. And the results show is shorter because they have to cut out the Ford sponsorship sections and those silly little Ford videos the contestants do!

Actually I'm wrong, they had X-Factor too! Also next day. Maybe it's Simon Cowell's doing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB is going to put 50p in the meter to get the basement lights on again... I bet Ryan's right, and that means they're going to have to work for or budget for light and heat as well.

I wonder how soon before they change who's where, because it really does look miserable down there.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Hopefully they get sent to the basement since they are playing as one, it would even out the numbers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noooooooo they come as a pair and will be treated as one!!!

HM#11 & 12 Heidi & Spencer Pratt (26 & 29), US reality "stars," been married to each other three times, he felt at one time they were the famous people in the world(!), most important thing to her is nature and looking pretty. Crowd boo but not as much as I'd like them to ;).

Spencer is dressed like a fisherman. he's definitely going in the basement! If they both go in the basement then Frankie and Rylan could both stay in the main house...

BB asks F&R whether Heidi & Spencer or they (Frankie and Rylan) got to the basement!!! Please choose Heidi and Spencer!!!!!!! They choose to send Heidi and Spencer to the basement!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha

and Spencer is such a d-bag.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The official page has more info on the housemates in their "News" section (the text is readable but the videos don't play for me):

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/

Basement people have basics hidden around (including stuff to make into beds) and will compete over the next few days for more stuff.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live twist tomorrow and "everything could change!" and first eviction tomorrow???! I think he said that, anyone else hear?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wasn't listening, Kitt. I don't know. They'll probably say next hour in the BOTS show. Maybe I'll leave it on.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You have to watch BOTS, Martin Kemp is on

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, I had to look him up. Yeah, he's ok :-)

Speidi just insulted their roommates and didn't realize it. Heidi said "We thought you all worked here when we walked in". LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, so far all they said was "Live Twist tomorrow", and nothing else. Nothing about eviction.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian says the live twist tomorrow night could change "the whole dynamics of what has happened tonight." No mention of eviction yet.

I think Speidi are going to be so unimpressed with the whole British straightforward thing. I can't imagine anyone liking one thing that will come out of Spencer's mouth, and they're not really going to put up with any of his nonsense. I wish Heidi had been in without him, because I think she's actually a nice enough girl when he isn't there to influence her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think I might have misheard, Naja, the tv schedule has just an hour show, and with the live twist I wouldn't think there will be room for an eviction too.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Probably they'll be some sort of task where there's a chance some or all of them switch areas...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, bit predictable but also maybe the fair thing to do, as without even light it must be horrible in there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think much has happened overnight(/day). The official site has stories on Speidi being fed up, and refusing to take part in today's task (cleaning pipes I think); and it seems like Paula went to the main house on doctor's orders after becoming unwell which leaves just boys in the basement.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm reposting the show schedule that Kitt posted a couple pages back so it's closer to find. These are board times.

Fri 4 1-2pm CBB
Fri 4 2-2.30pm Live from the House
Fri 4 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat 5 1.45-2.45pm CBB
Sat 5 2.45-3.45pm BOTS

Sun 6 1-2pm CBB
Sun 6 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 7 1-2pm CBB
Mon 7 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 8 2-3pm CBB
Tue 8 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 9 1-2.30pm CBB: Eviction
Wed 9 2.30-3.30pm BOTS

Thu 10 1-2pm CBB
Thu 10 2-3pm Live from the House
Thu 10 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 11 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Fri 11 3-4pm BOTS

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Why am I not surprised about Speidi fussing over a task? Even money says they quit before the first eviction Wednesday...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, they won't even talk or introduce themselves to the upstairs HMs. They are so unpleasant. Well, mostly Spencer is.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Paula got sick, and now BB is letting her live in the luxury house.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't even imagine how the basement people voted. My stream quit for about 2 minutes and it looked like they were voting Razor to go upstairs, and I come back and Speidi is upstairs instead. wth.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Naja- they only voted for who would go down (Frankie)- Frankie alone decided who would go up; the basement people were able to make suggestions.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, I see. Thanks Wils :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Of the upstairs people, Paula couldn't vote and couldn't be voted for, the rest had to choose who to banish to the basement:

Tricia wanted to banish Rylan (to see what's going on(?!))
Gillian wanted to banish Frankie (he'll be able to cope and knows Razor)
Frankie wanted to banish Rylan (couldn't let a girl go down there)
Lacey wanted to banish Frankie (he's a man)
Claire wanted to banish Frankie (same reasons as Gillian)
Rylan wanted to banish Frankie (loves him and drew a horse, lol)

The basement people could see the upstairs people during the voting, did anyone catch whether the tv is always on? Seems like it's just on during the challenges because then the upstairs people got their own tv.

Frankie got to choose the one housemate to replace himself in the house, the others had 20 seconds to make their case to go upstairs.

Ryan said he thinks Razor should go upstairs.
Sam said Razor is a big man, needs a big bed and should go upstairs.
Razor said Frankie's his hero and the greatest thing he's ever seen and he'll love him forever if he puts him upstairs!!
Heidi said Razor is the heart of the team and Razor should go upstairs (and then he can smoke).

Frankie gets to choose, chooses Spencer and Heidi because a lady should not be in the basement. Oh those Italians!

BB actually got a live task completed in the live feed time allotted for it! Is that a first?!

So far I like everyone except Spencer (who I didn't like before he went in), but Lacey has to stop talking and put some clothes on!!!