TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Winter): Archive through January 03, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Took me five minutes to get a stream working, so missed the intro, but just heard half the celebrities will go into the basement (nasty), half into the main house!

HM#1 Frankie Dettori (42), jockey, failed a drug test, says he's selfish, blows hot and cold, doesn't know how he'll get on in the house

He has a special task to do with someone who will be revealed after the ad break.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Frankie is still waiting with Brian (hasn't gone in the house).

HM#2 Rylan Clark (24), from X-Factor, gets annoyed at people who are full of themselves, could be rather irritating...! Crowd is a mixture of boos and cheers.

Rylan is 6ft 5in, Frankie is... not. Brian says Frankie and Rylan have to make a series of difficult decisions that will affect all the hms.

They are told about the house split, Frankie and Rylan have to decide who goes in the main house and who goes in the basement!

They both enter the house.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm going to have to go look up why some people dislike Rylan. I didn't think the crowd hated him, though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha, the way the have-nots eat is they have to scavenge through the haves garbage!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Frankie and Rylan get called to the diary room, told the basement has no hot water, no suitcases, no windows. The food there is leftovers from the main house!

Celebrities are revealed in pairs, F&R get to see their videos, and decide together which of the pair goes to the main house, which to the basement.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
This will be fun! I hope if Heidi and Spencer are on that they are split up, one upstairs and one in the basement!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rylan seems a bit of a pilchard, but kind of likeable to me. He could wear on you though I think. Please let us know what you find, Naja, I'm curious too. I think the "hate" on him might be kind of like the "hate" on Jedward.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Also, the basement people don't get their suitcases, and no hot water. There's no windows, either.

eta: ooops, just saw you posted that, Kitt

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh they HAVE to split Heidi and Spencer up... I almost wonder if the coming in pairs bit is so those two cannot be on the same side.

I wonder if F&R and going to be chivalrous and put the males in the basement where possible.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't worry, Naja, I'm bound to miss things so it's helpful if others post too.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Frankie and Rylan are choosing from the diary room (they're shown the videos in there). I wonder if at the end one of those two goes in the basement...

HM#3 Paula Hamilton (51), (ex-)supermodel, had a drunk driving issue lately, anthropologist, leaves with indigenous people somewhere (Africa?), doesn't like whingers, eccentric. Crowd seems a bit booey.

She has to wait for #4.

HM#4 Tricia Penrose (42), soap actress, says she's easygoing, likes a drink, but don't get on the wrong side of her

BB asks F&R who they think will be the most irritating HM and that person will go to the basement. They choose Paula for the basement!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The second I saw Paula, I wanted them to put her in the basement....LOL

Even the crowd was chanting for Paula to go in the basement.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they tried to predict who will go in the basement. Now 2 people have not been dressed up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#5 Ryan Maloney (33), Toadie from Neighbours, yey!!!! (Aussie soap), says he's easy to live with, sometimes eggs on arguments for the fun of it, just wants to be loved (sweet guy from when I've seen him on interviews and things)

HM#6 Gilllian Taylforth (57), Kathy from Eastenders, another yey!! (Brit soap), says loves a chat, doesn't suffer fools, doesn't like sexists

BB asks F&R who they think will be the most fake housemate and that person will go to the basement. They choose Ryan to the basement! I think they're ignoring the question and just sending Ryan down because he's male, to be polite.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It really feels like it is predetermined who is going to the basement.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Paula thought Ryan was the help or something, and was going to see to her somehow!!!!

It is a bit fishy that Paula was wearing such warm, un-glam clothes. Toadie just dresses like that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So far I don't know a single person, but I like Gillian.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I only know those last two, I still watch Eastenders, although Gillian hasn't been in it for 10(?) years now, and I use to watch the repeats of Neighbours on Saturday mornings when I was a student, and Ryan was on there as a rather boisterous teen. Ryan's always seemed sweet but of course you only see them on talk shows, not in "real" situations. Gillian is rather straight talking, which I like, but she might be a bit sharp tongued for some.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Can we get the live stream in the US?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#7 Sam Robertson (27), Corrie actor (another Brit soap), likes space and peace(!), "technically" single (he's wearing a kilt)

HM#8 Lacey Banghard (20), page 3 and glamour model, but ditsy but says not to underestimate her, doesn't mind being stereotyped

BB asks F&R who they think fancies themselves the most. They choose Sam for the basement!

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
They should be listening to the fans outside when they make their choice.
They totally got that one wrong.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The basement is going to be Paula and a bunch of guys....LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chitchat, this person: https://twitter.com/Ermmmmmmm has info on that sort of thing (but it's not a very stable stream, I'm having trouble with it) and links to a youtube version.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Until I saw these commercials today, I didn't realize the UK gets to watch American Idol without jumping through hoops like do to watch their shows.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#9 Claire Richards (35), from 90s pop group Steps, untidy, bossy, control freak, would be devastated if kicked out first

HM#10 Neil 'Razor' Ruddock (44), ex-footballer, man's man, has a room in his house that only men are allowed in, likes to be naked, grizzly bear

There is no chance that they are not putting Neil in the basement, whatever the question!

BB asks F&R who they think will have the biggest ego in the house. They choose Neil for the basement!

Only two left... Heidi and Spencer??! Maybe they had to do them last in case Spencer started making demands ;).