TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Celebrity Big Brother (Winter)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Winter) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 03, 2013Naja25 01-03-13  2:07 pm
Archive through January 03, 2013Kitt25 01-03-13  3:28 pm
Archive through January 04, 2013Kitt25 01-04-13  5:39 pm
Archive through January 10, 2013Naja25 01-10-13  10:11 am
Archive through January 11, 2013Amy25 01-11-13  8:35 pm
Archive through January 15, 2013Sandra25 01-15-13  10:14 am
Archive through January 18, 2013Kitt25 01-18-13  2:37 pm
Archive through January 21, 2013Flagg25 01-21-13  6:33 pm
Archive through January 25, 2013Nala6325 01-25-13  9:36 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Speide have ruined BB UK by refusing to do tasks. They've Americanized it to the point of complete boredom and BB in the UK now being as ineffective as the US BB. Ruined it. I just can't understand why the UK BB thinks getting D-listed people from the U.S. makes for a good show. They absolutely are not a representation of this country and they bring the whole show down.

Speidi should have been punished so badly for not doing a task the first time asked that they begged to leave or were kicked out. Casting them was an abysmal failure.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree about the tasks. It seems like they only started being punished for it recently (with the bed) too. I think there have been a lot of concessions made that we weren't privy to, and the rest of the housemates have actually been working very hard to try to help make Speidi feel involved and they just haven't bothered to integrate.

I totally agree Spenser is a jerk, I just wondered whether BB had a conversation with him before the show encouraging him to be a jerk. Or did they just know he would be, so they didn't have to say anything? They're not allowed to talk about production so the fact that BB showed him talking about production makes me think it was completely fabricated, but I just wondered if there was any truth to it...

The bookies' odds have:
Rylan 1/10
Speidi 8/1
Razor 33/1
Claire 40/1
Ryan 50/1

I so hope at least Razor is above Speidi! I think the tide has turned against them but I think it's too late to stop a good position.

I think I will miss the whole show (live) this afternoon, I don't think I'll be back until 2.30pm. If Speidi have won at least I'll know not to watch ;).

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I, too, don't believe a word that comes out of Speidi's mouths, and the tears were pure sham. I'm so disappointed with BB UK for their manipulation, all the TV time they gave to Speidi, and their "Americanising" the show in the worst possible way.

If Speidi win, I don't want to watch, either, Kitt.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I guess I'll watch it live. I was going to wait until I had watched Wed and Thurs shows, but it's sounding like I shouldn't bother. The finale will probably cover anything I missed anyway.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
5th place

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Razor

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
You don't need to post with spoiler boxes.
I figure they will leave speidi in for the most drama so it will be between them and Rylan for the win.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Go ahead and spoil, Amy. I'm out. I just figured no one else was here.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
fourth place is Claire.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Third place is Ryan.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I can't believe this. What a disappointing season. It seems very much like this season was scripted just for Heidi and Spencer, bc I can't imagine anyone actually believing they are truly famous in the US, or that the cryfest yesterday was genuine.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I really hope Speidi win, just to annoy everybody else that was in there.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second place is Speidi, thank god.

And the winner of Celebrity Big Brother is Rylan!!!!!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Rylan won, congrats to him. I think that whatever was going on in the house, Heidi and Spencer changed their persona to whatever would make them look the best to the public. Good for them, they were there to play the game and win, but I just don't find them interesting or entertaining, I find them predictable. But, it's over and I'm very glad Rylan won, he looked very happy and deservedly so.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to catch up on youtube, just seen Ryan as third and had to come here and check as I couldn't bear the thought of Speidi winning any longer!!! Glad they didn't!

I was shocked at Razor being fifth, I really thought he would be very popular. The order of the rest hasn't surprised me but I was so hoping Speidi would be 4th or at most 3rd.

The best thing about this finale is they finally don't have an audience who are so stupid they boo everyone, even if they've been nice! I've been so upset for people in the past who have done nothing wrong and have been booed, just because the audience thought it would be fun. It's been great hearing the cheers and the happy responses.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Now that its over, I have to say that was probably the worst CBB ever.

Casting was just abysmal this time around.

Old former soap stars and reality tv people?

Plus the forced segregation at the start ruined the atmosphere right from the beginning.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree about the segregation. I think BB try too hard to create tension and sometimes it just stops everybody being themselves.

One of the contestants (I think, but it might have been someone on the BOTS panel) said something about all the housemates having real lives and careers where creating trouble or behaving badly would be a hindrance for their future, and it makes it all just a house of people who get along nicely. I bet we could have seen a lot of laughs in the house without Speidi (Gillian, for example, is hilarious on other shows) but I don't know if that's enough for many viewers. I think I might like it, but I don't know, maybe I would get bored of it too.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I know, one of the evicted housemates had stated that there were a lot of fun things that weren't shown on the show because there was so much of speidi shown.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
i think bb manipulated the votes the way they wanted them. just like usa bb. i would have loved to watch the fun without spidie, they ruined the whole show for me. so glad rylan won. doesnt he have beautiful eyes? lol.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I couldn't watch half this show cause I couldn't stomach anymore Spencer and Heidi they could just not stop playing the poor poor pitiful me card blaming everyone else for what went wrong. Call me crazy part of BB is doing the tasks for the most part they seem to have escaped either with refusal or the task like the torture one was set so they did not have to do it but had control. Made my skin crawl they did when they were laughing about Claire and the letter. Spencer trying to undercut Ryan with that as well made me love Ryan even more.

Everyone on DS has gone on and on about Rylan and the Xfactor rehearsal but cmon Spiedi spent a ton of time on their own in that basement even after their initial task was done so really they had just as much advantage

i am so glad Ryan came third (okay would have preferred first but we all knew who the final two would be) I liked him the most and truthfully he was one of those with the most to lose as he is currently working,and has a family.

I am not sure what to think of a Great British public that would vote to save Connor this summer and also vote Spiedi to win.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Well, the Great American Public didn't vote, but a lot of them liked Dick Donato. IMO, he's a hundred times worse than Speidi.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Puzzled .oh I know he was the reason I stopped watching the American version after his behaviour was rewarded it lost its luster for me. It has always amazed me when people get rewarded for acting like total tools though truthfully they were mainly saved by the vote to save versus evict, evict they would have been out on their backsides right away.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian Dowling has stepped down (or been pushed down) as host of this summer's BB and Emma Willis is going to be presenting instead!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Wow - I know a lot of people loved Brian, but Emma was always my first pick as presenter!
I hope she does well!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I love Emma's enthusiasm. I always liked Brian though, I hope he wasn't pushed but nowadays people are so cruel with their reviews and I know a lot of them didn't like him.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I read that Brian still had a year left on his contract. I was *hoping* he & Emma would switch but rumor is that wasn't an option for him. Brian is a funny personable person & should have made a great host but he was so tense. I think that if they had him host BOTS he would have relaxed (knowing he was gone in a year anyway - "freedom is having nothing left to lose")& been a great host.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: