TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Will Mega runs for City Council

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2000: General Discussions: Will Mega runs for City Council users admin

Admin

Friday, August 01, 2003 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
Received this in my inbox...

Friends, Family, Fans and Supporters:

As you well know I, Will Mega, am running for City Council At Large in Philadelphia. My campaign has gotten off to a great start but the work is no where near done. Freedom isn't free and political campaigns are expensive. While the Education Party of Philadelphia has a history of doing a lot with a little, thanks to the hard work of many volunteers, we still need all Mega supporters to be as generous as possible in order to run a successful campaign.

The more people who donate their time or money to this campaign, the more votes we get. It's that simple. I am very grateful for any help you can provide.
Thanks,

Will Mega
WWW.WILLMEGA.COM

You may also send a check or money order payable to Friends of Will Mega to:

Friends of Will Mega
c/o Tara Days, Treasurer
PO BOX 28953
Philadelphia PA 19151

Listed below are ways to help the campaign, let us know what you can do, and please forward this email to others that you think may be interested:

I can see if my local neighborhood organization, business association, or civic group would be interested in hosting a campaign event (candidate's night, debate, etc.).
List organization(s):

I can help with mailings (stuffing envelopes, stamping letters, etc.)

I can make fundraising calls.

I can donate my special skills or expertise
Describe skills or expertise:

I can campaign door-to-door by dropping literature in mail slots canvassing (i.e., knocking on doors and talking to people).

I can help organize campaign volunteers in my ward or division.

I can host a house party/fundraiser.

I can display a window sign in my store or home.

I can hang up campaign posters in my neighborhood.

I can work on Election Day (November 4th)part-time full-time making "Get Out The Vote" calls distributing literature at a polling place

I know some people who might want to help out too. I will tell them about the campaign and try to get them to volunteer.

You may also send a check or money order payable to Friends of Will Mega to: Friends of Will Mega
c/o Tara Days, Treasurer
PO BOX 28953
Philadelphia PA 19151

Admin

Friday, August 01, 2003 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
Another one...

Contact information:
Mr. Antoine Gardner
Committee To Elect Will Mega
VoteForMega@aol.com
www.WillMega.com
215-849-0561

"Big Brother" seeks to infiltrate Philadelphia's City Council

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Philadelphia, PA.---- Friday August 1st 2003 The Philly Brother and former cast member of the CBS reality TV Show "Big Brother" seeks to infiltrate Philadelphia's City Council in order to legislate social change using "Big Brother" government politics. It's official. Will Mega filed almost twice the number of required petitions, landing him a place on the Nov. 4, 2003 ballot to run for a City Council at Large seat. Formerly the National Field Marshall of The New Black Panther Party for Self Defense, he intends to use his celebrity and position as the Philadelphia delegate of the National Hip-Hop Political Action Committee to appeal to the 18-35 voting demographic. The Education Party candidate stands on a platform advocating Safe Schools, Jobs and Affordable Car Insurance. "I will be the bridge that prepares the Hip-Hop generation for leadership, while protecting retiring Baby Boomers from government and corporate exploitation." says Mega. The public has dubbed him, "the wild card radical democrat" running as a third party independent ticket. Mega contends, "I am dedicated to being an elected activist willing to put the people's interest first".

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: