TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Would you buy a DVD box set of BB3??

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2002: General Discussion: Would you buy a DVD box set of BB3?? users admin

Ryn

Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
No idea on what the price would be, but if it was available would you consider purchasing a Box Set of the entire BB3 season??

Wendo

Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendo a private message Print Post    
Hm, how many DVD's would there be? I mean, with three episodes a week...that's quite a bit. Also, how much would it cost? If the price were right...I probably would.

And, adding footage we didn't get to see would be cool too. Such as application tapes and the like.

Ryn

Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
I dunno all the details (yet)- was just curious on what folks thought.

Ryn

Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
Asking this question in the BB4 area - will have more details there.

Bastable

Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
I like the idea but for me, it hinges on the price, since I have lots of the live episodes on tape anyway.

Justin42

Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it depends on price, how much is on there, etc. If it was just all the TV shows, I have most of them recorded (granted on semi-low quality Video CD).. it'd have to have a lot of "internet extras"... maybe like $30-$40 if it had nothing extra, if it had a lot of extras, maybe up to $50ish.

Not much more, cause I can't see re-watching it THAT often.

I'd LOVE to get my hands on some of the BB1 episodes-- I never got into BB1 and I wish I had now.. I'm curious to see the "pure" form of the show..

Draheid

Friday, June 13, 2003 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Many details and more discussion of this topic over here

Yankee_In_Ca

Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankee_In_Ca a private message Print Post    
I have no idea if anyone ever reads the BB3 area anymore, but I just saw in this week's Entertainment Weekly that they are releasing a DVD set of BB3 in early November. It's in the current Entertainment Weekly, on the newsstands now.

Yankee

Dee

Sunday, November 09, 2003 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dee a private message Print Post    
I bought the DVD set. I posted about it under BB4 because I didn't think anyone came here.

So far it's good, I'm about 14 hours into it - almost 1/2 through it all. I hate the packaging because the DVDs bounce around inside the box. I described it more under BB4.

I definitely would not want the DVD for the last BB - just thinking of seeing Jun and What's-Her-Name (I don't want to know) would make me ill. But I do want BB2!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: