TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2003

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2002: General Discussion: My Evening with Jason (BB3) and Nicole (BB2): Archive through June 09, 2003 users admin

Djgirl5235

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Djgirl5235 a private message Print Post    
Hi Everyone,

Well - last night was a night to remember, and I will do my best to give you as much information as I can. My girlfriend was on the 'net on Monday and found out that Jason & Nicole were coming to a bar not too far away from where we work, so we made plans to be there last night.

My girlfriend is very outgoing and ABSOLUTELY in Love with Jason. I have and love my boyfriend and don't have those idolistic ideas, but was looking forward to meeting both of them, even though I wasn't too keen on Nicole at first.

We got to the bar around 6:00, and they were supposed to arrive around 7:00... Well, we hadn't been at our table 10 minutes, and Jason walks in. Let me tell you, he is better looking in person than when he was on tv. And a SWEETHEART!!! This man was so patient while people were "swarming" him. I say swarming in that way since the bar wasn't that busy with reality junkies. Most of the bar left him alone for the first half hour, and then my girlfriend noticed that he was on his way to the bathroom and decided she had to go. Well, 10 minutes later, I realized that she had him cornered somewhere, which she did, and apparently they had a nice chat.

It was at this time that people started approaching him and talking to him and gathering around. I was still at our table minding our belongings, and as this was really my girlfriend's night, I was happy to just wait my turn.

They were running a "trivia" contest, which only ran about 15 questions long, and I won the first one - "Who was the first ever survivor voted off?" - anyone??? Sonia! It seemed throughout the night that Nicole thought I was someone she knew, but it just turned out that she had realized I was a reality fan, but not a freak and she genuinely wanted to talk to me. Jason first came over to where I was sitting to talk to me for a minute. Now what's funny, is I have a badge that I have to wear to work, and I have it on an "Old Navy" thing around my neck. I had forgotten that I was wearing it (as well as an entire outfit - without labels - from Old Navy). Well, Jason walks up, introduces himself, and hugs me, then says "Oh, you work for Old Navy!". I was giggling, because nothing could be further from the truth, but you have to give the man a smile for trying! :)

A little while later, they ran out of questions, and ended the trivia and just mingled and signed autographs. It was at this time that Nicole made her way over to our table and sat down chatting with me for over an hour. Let me just say, she was DEFINITELY badly edited while in the house, and is an absolute doll, and drop dead gorgeous. She's also really tall! She's died her hair black, and looks a lot like Demi Moore.

Apparently, the two of them are going to be here rather frequently because they're shooting a cooking show for Food TV Canada, Nicole as chef, and Jason as her sidekick, to revolve around reality tv and a where are they now sort of thing. Apparently, they're going to have a different reality star on each week to catch up with them.

When we decided to leave, we went over to say goodbye, and I went over to give Nicole her cigarettes that she'd left on our table. Both of them seemed genuinely sad that we had to go, they both seemed to gravitate to our table all night, and although I say there weren't that many fans there, there were enough. Jason chatted with us, then walked us to the door and kept on chatting it up with us until we left. He talked a lot about his time in the house at that point with us since we'd been talking about other things, and he realized just how much reality tv we both watch, so he wanted to share with a fan what his experience had been like.

All in all, it was an absolutely amazing evening, and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you.

Have a great day everyone! :)

DJ

Ocean_Islands

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_Islands a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for telling us but I have no idea where in North America you are, though it sounds like you are in Canada. Where did this take place?

Djgirl5235

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Djgirl5235 a private message Print Post    
This was in a town called Burlington, just south west of Toronto... Sorry - I should have explained that...

Conejo

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Conejo a private message Print Post    
DJ, do you know when the cooking show is going to air? and any idea if it will be broadcast in the states?

Sounds like you had a very intersting and fun evening! Wish we all could have been there!

Djgirl5235

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Djgirl5235 a private message Print Post    
Conejo - They're in production discussions, and will be returning to start shooting in a little bit. It's shown on FoodTV Canada, but I don't know about in the states.

Definitely had a fun evening - absolutely great!

Marysafan

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marysafan a private message Print Post    
Way to go Djgirl! That was an amazing night! I bet never in your wildest dreams did you expect to have a night like that!

Fluffybbw

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fluffybbw a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for sharing with us Djgirl5235, and I must say I'm not at all surprised that Jason and Nicole wanted to spend alot of time with you and your friend. You sound like the kind of fan they would appreciate, a very polite person that gave them space to breathe and still let them know how much you enjoyed watching them on the show!

Triplexxx

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triplexxx a private message Print Post    
Very nice Djgirl!That doesn`t surprise me about Jason,didn`t watch BB2 as often,but recall Nicole being regarded as the Dani of BB2(not to mention being good with her feet)as far as her popularity in that house.She`s a hottie though and obviously a sweetie to boot.Did they talk much about their respective housemates and any contact they`ve had with them/what they`re doing?Thanks for the scoop.

Juju2bigdog

Friday, January 31, 2003 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing, Djgirl!

Fabnsab

Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fabnsab a private message Print Post    
What a great story. Thanks for sharing...Did you mention TVCH at all? Does he know we exist and were debating for months if he was one of us??

Scorpiomoon

Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scorpiomoon a private message Print Post    
I hope they don't call this show something cheesy like "Reality Bites".

I have to admit, I can't wait to see this show. Good for Nicole for getting this gig--something she talked about even while in the house.

Thanks for detailing the experience, Djgirl. :)

Cablejockey

Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the report Djgirl. I heard they were going to be in the area and was wondering how it went. I am surprised to hear Nicole is so nice, and is Jason the one from last summer's BB?
Are they staying in Burlington until the show is taped? Maybe you will meet them again.

Lancecrossfire

Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Djgirl, tahnks for the report. Glad you had a good time, and it's great to hear Nicole is acting differrently than she did during and just after the show. Shounds like Jason is the same person he showed us on BB.

It will be interesting to see how they both do with their extension of their original 15 minutes of fame.

Pamy

Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for th story Dj!! I always liked Nicole, and thought she didn't earn the bad rep everyone gave her. I am glad you got to know the real Nicole and are sharing that she is a nice person

Squaredsc

Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Squaredsc a private message Print Post    
wow djgirl, that sounds exciting. i wouldn't have had the nerve to try to talk to them. im really a shy person. and im glad that they spent so much time with you and your friend. this is soo kool.

Ericzj

Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ericzj a private message Print Post    
I was a live feed junkie during BB2 and for some of BB3. I can tell you one thing if anything the editing made Nicole look BETTER on TV. She was a complete lunatic in the house and needed drugs to calm her down.

Keiffer

Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keiffer a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Nicole has embraced now her time from BB as an opportunity to maybe get another gig in entertainment. This is the first time I have heard anything positive about or from her since BB2. Every comment I have heard attributed to her since the show has been how she hated the experience, hated how it portrayed her, and hated just about everything having to do with BB.

I do like to hear information about former BB people because it seems we are let into their lives for such a long period of time, and to never hear the end of the story is difficult. I would add to that though that these people probably should be left alone because having their lives intruded on as if they are stars is unfair. They do not have the money and prestige that comes along with most celebrity to shelter themselves from the prying eyes of the fans.

Djgirl5235

Monday, February 03, 2003 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Djgirl5235 a private message Print Post    
I've been offline all weekend (no PC at home - I know, I have to get out of the dark ages...) I'll answer a few questions that have been posed:

1st - Nicole had a horrible experience in the house, and Jason was actually the one to comment on it, not Nicole. She just basically said that she wouldn't do it again, but that she hangs around with the crew from BB3 and has been speaking with Boogie from BB2.

2nd - Jason talks to Dani, Marcellas, Josh, Eric, Amy... that's about all that he spoke of that night.

3rd - I got an email from Nicole this weekend letting me know that she had a good time with my girlfriend & I, and that we'll have to get together for drinks or a night on the town when she's back in this area. My girlfriend gave her our numbers, and they're in her wallet... we'll see...

4th - I did mention TVCH to Jason, and he's fully aware of this awesome site, and just now figured out how to download the archives, and is planning on going through them to relive his experience.

Glad you enjoyed the info!!!!

Squaredsc

Friday, February 07, 2003 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Squaredsc a private message Print Post    
kool, jason knows us or will after he reads the archives.

Alaginger

Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Got a call last Sunday from my 13-year-old nephew, Brian, who lives on the other side of the Bay of Mobile. He was so out-of-breath calling his Aunt Ginger to tell me that he had been up to the Church to start a young-people's summer program that was going to go through Wednesday, and Jason Guy was there as one of their leaders. Brian and my sister had received a call from me last season, frantically telling them they needed to watch Big Brother because Jason was from Mobile and was such a role model for the younger people.
Brian and my sister both said Jason was so nice-looking and cool.......that he worked wonderfully with the young people, in prayer, in song, in praise, and in games. They had a scavenger hunt that was around town with the adults driving the kids in their cars.......and Jason was one of the guys on the side of the road with markers, etc.

My sister only got to talk with Jason that first day and told him how proud we were that he kept his integrity intact throughout the Big Brother experience. Also, about how her sister (me) over near New Orleans was such a fan of his. (It was all I could do to keep myself from getting in the car and driving 2 hours over there). But, Jason was there for a mission with the young people, so me and my family decided no more talk about Big Brother for the rest of the 3 days.

I'm still waiting for a picture of Jason with my nephew and a picture of the back of a T-shirt that he autographed for Brian to come through on the Internet (whenever my sister gets around to it). When she does, I'll post it here for any fans that might be interested in seeing how Jason is doing.

Hippyt

Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hippyt a private message Print Post    
That's really cool Alaginger! I wanna see the pic,I'm sure a lot of other people do too.

Draheid

Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Wow, Alaginger. That's really great to hear. I'd like to see the pics too when you get a chance. Thanks for the headsup on this info over in the TAR area.

Tess

Sunday, June 08, 2003 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tess a private message Print Post    
That's fantastic, Ginger!

Alaginger

Monday, June 09, 2003 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sent email message to sister last night....."Where Are My Pictures???"

You have to realize I check my email 6 times a day, and my sister checks hers once every 6 days. She will get around to it when she gets around to it......meanwhile, I'm biting at the bit!!!

Will post when I get them.

Bigfan

Monday, June 09, 2003 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bigfan a private message Print Post    
Doesn't your sister know that there is a whole clubhouse here waiting to see these photos????=)