TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2003: General Discussions users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 04, 2003Bastable25 07-04-03  11:17 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

R151996

Friday, July 04, 2003 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send R151996 a private message Print Post    
The UK live eviction has now been postponed to Saturday night at 9:00pm BST.

Live feeds remain on the long garden shot as of 2:20 pm USBB time with still no signs of the housemates returning to the house.

Wilsonatmd

Friday, July 04, 2003 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
if everything goes OK and it's safe, the next week should be interesting....They are doing an HoH competition apparently tommorrow or Sunday...Winner picks the 3 people up for the public vote, sets the food budget (no food task this week) and will give other tasks to the HG's during the week..

Bastable

Friday, July 04, 2003 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
We're still in the garden.

And I take back what I said about a boring house!

Bastable

Saturday, July 05, 2003 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Gos eventually got booted. Good--don't wanna watch him read anymore!

Bastable

Tuesday, July 08, 2003 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Steph, Lisa, and Cameron are nominated by Ray. Bookies say Lisa is the most-favored nominee to leave...in Big Brother history!

She's the one who joined the group unexpectedly a few weeks ago after the double eviction.

Britchick

Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.

What to say about her? To be fair, it wouldn't have mattered *what* the new housemate was like, it was inevitable that they would be up for eviction at the first opportunity. It's difficult to enter the house at such a late stage (6 weeks in) and expect to win over the housemates and the watching public. So it's no surprise that her name is on the list.

However, she has done nothing to help herself. In fact, her behaviour in the house has almost been a model of how *not* to win friends and influence people. It has to be seen to be believed so I'm not sure I can adequately convey it in words.

She has talked endlessly about herself since she arrived in the house. She is her own favourite topic of conversation. I had a housemate like this myself once. At first, it's mildly entertaining. Then it becomes perhaps a little bit boring. Eventually, though, among the millions of Lisa-related topics that Lisa has covered in the last ten days, even the most generous of her BB housemates had to notice a certain... hm, how to put it?... tendency to perhaps elaborate on the truth. For example, she told them she got a scar on her arm by being attacked by a shark. Off the coast of Britain. Britain! Hm. The papers are reporting that she actually got the scar falling off a bicycle :) Her stories include gems such as "when I was a model...", "when I was an athlete...", "I used to be a bit of a looker in my time...". My absolute favourite one ever, though, is unbelievably funny. Lisa was talking to Ray about their housemate Nush: Lisa said that Nush was a lovely girl, but naive and not streetwise. And "you can't buy streetwise".

"You may look at me and see a upper-class kind of bird, but believe you me, I can look after myself. I could kill a man with these two fingers".

Sooo funny, because she's totally serious and Ray was having to scratch his nose in order to hide his smile :)

I wish I could properly convey what Lisa is like. She really hasn't learned her lesson over the time either. She would be much more popular with her housemates if she would just listen to them, maybe ask them a few questions or start a conversation whose main topic of conversation was not Lisa.

Sigh. Can you tell how much fun it's been so much fun since she came into the house. Her behaviour and then the fevered gossiping among the other housemates as soon as she steps out of a room.... This week, Steph was telling other housemates that sharing a room with Lisa was like being in Single White Female because Lisa was dressing in matching outfits to Steph :)

I'm torn about whether I want her to go on Friday or not... On the one hand, it's so entertaining with her in there, on the other hand, Cameron and Steph are my two favourites and I wanted them in the final 3. It took 7 weeks but finally the UK BB house is very exciting!!

Britchick

Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
Australia update!

I'll post this here since it's about Anouska, the former UK BB housemate who is spending a few days in the Australian BB house. Apparently, she's admitted to her new Aussie friends that she is worried that she might be pregnant, after she and her boyfriend had unprotected sex. This is the second suspected pregnancy that the Australian BB house has seen this year.

The full story is here:
http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds4754.html

Bastable

Friday, July 11, 2003 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
They're so sure that Lisa is about to be evicted that the bookies have already paid people who placed bets on it, and it doesn't even happen for six hours yet!

Britchick

Friday, July 11, 2003 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
This is the best night of BB4 so far! Lisa out and the fantastic Jon Tickle is back in the house. It's just brilliant, really brilliant. He's just entered the house now and is explaining to everyone that he can't tell them why he's back or anything about it. They are wondering what happened.

Jon won a massive 62% of the public vote (there were 6 people available). Steph seems over the moon that Jon is back. Ray was the first to comment that it probably meant that Jon won a public vote and they are mulling over the full meaning. This is great. I can't type more, I must keep watching!!

Bastable

Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Cameron seems a lock to win on Friday:
Cameron tightens Big Brother grip

Cameron has Big Brother "sewn up", according to bookmakers

Fish trader Cameron Stout has become the most-favoured contestant to win Big Brother ever, as the fourth series draws to a close.

Cameron's odds were cut from 1/12 to 1/9 on Thursday - a "a dead cert" and a record for the show, according to betting firm Ladbrokes.

His popularity has surged despite some controversial comments in the Big Brother house during the past few days, which have included his views on homosexuality and smacking children.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3093737.stm

Bastable

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
They are moments away from announcing the winner of BB4 in the UK.

The big favorite is Cameron. Here he is, seconds ago, showing the other remaining HGs how much his hands are shaking. Little does he know that he's the winner!

You can hear the fans SCREAMNIG in the background! It's so exciting!

Cameron

Bastable

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Here is Scott, one of the final three:

Scott

Bastable

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Finally, here are Cameron (the sure winner) and on the right, Jon Tickle, the Amy Crews of UKBB4, who was evicted only to be re-admitted. (Cameron, BTW, was the HG who got sent to visit the Africa Big Brother house in the middle of the game). The winner will be announced in 10 minutes.

Cameron and Jon

Bastable

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Scott came in third. It's between Cameron and Ray.

Whoops--I accidentally called Ray "Jon" in the previous post. That bald guy is Ray, and from the start of the game, he was the favorite to win. Now Cameron is the biggest favorite in UK BB history to win.

Bastable

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
In the BB UK, they exit directly from the house into the arms of a CRAZY crowd of fans--hundreds of them. Big Brother counts down "10...9...8..." and at "1," the door swings open and they literally step into a totally white corridor that leads to the broadcast set and the fans. Here's Scott running into the light and to his fans:

Scott Evicted

Bastable

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
Cameron wins!

camwins

Bastable

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bastable a private message Print Post    
raycamwins

Heyltslori

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heyltslori a private message Print Post    
Very cool! Thanks for the pics Bastable!! :)

Dipo

Friday, July 25, 2003 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now that you have your winner, how is the UK liking BB4USA???

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: