TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Wanted.. an audio copy of the "Song"...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2000: General Discussions: Wanted.. an audio copy of the "Song" users admin

Ryn

Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
Remember when they had to write their own lyrics and record the theme song?

Anyone have a copy of that? I would love to get it to use for a BB1 slide show similar to the BB3 slide show on my site.

Luvmom

Friday, May 02, 2003 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Hi Ryn,
I have the song,as long as you mean "Into our Lives"

I'd love to send it to you.You just need to tell me how.I'm not too sure if it is too big to e-mail.

My daughter loves hearing josh and eddie sing.......8-)

Ryn

Friday, May 02, 2003 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
COOL!

What form do you have it in and how big is it?

Luvmom

Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Hi Ryn,

It is in mp3{winamp media file} format

and it is 2,967kbs

Ryn

Monday, May 05, 2003 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
Feel free to mail it to me at my sites main address:

webmaster@ilovereality.com - I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Luvmom

Monday, May 05, 2003 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I just e-mailed it to you.Please let me know if you got it and ifit works.....

Kstme

Monday, May 05, 2003 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kstme a private message Print Post    
Ryn, I just saw your request. If Luvmom can't get it to you, I have it in my "RealPlayer"...don't know how to send it but I "know" you could tell me!

Kstme

Monday, May 05, 2003 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kstme a private message Print Post    
OOPS! Ryn...I must have lost the one with the Houseguest singing the theme. I can only find the original version!!

Ryn

Monday, May 05, 2003 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
I have it Kstme :) Thanks for the offer - I will get it up on my site soon to share!!

Ryn

Wednesday, May 07, 2003 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ryn a private message Print Post    
ok - I got a copy of it up - I converted it to a real media file, now its about 1.7 megs. You can listen to it on my website in the BB1 area :)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: